Anti Cheaters Textures and Anti Automap

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Joannou1, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Offline

Joannou1

Well ok, basically I'm getting tired of seeing people digging straight to diamonds! It's a real unfair advantage that they have... I have a great idea of how it would work too, but I don't know how you would get it to check client files... Notch would have to add something that sends client file info... Similar to those in source multiplayer. The way it would work is that it would check for a diffirent filesize first, exact in bytes. Then if it's diffirent, will compare that file size to other known texture packs, and if Ok'd will not kick the person. The Ok'd packs should be customizable, such as, giving a pack you made to the server owner and having him add it to the list.

OK, SO, how about Automap? That's the biggest tool... The biggest problem! I do beleive there are certian lines of code that are injected into MC, I heard someone got some error from MC that said something about some error in automap, and it included some lines that looked like java code...so, if you set the plugin to search in an area of code for the automap code, you would be golden, so ... in basic if - then would look like, "IF javaw.exe OR java.exe IS Running, THEN, search (minecraft.automap.idk.what.it.is) IF EQUAL TO (minecraft.automap.idk.what.it.is) THEN essentials.kick (cheater) repeat. Idk, maybe try to translate that into your fancy code, XD....
    Thanks!