Anti Anti NoClip

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 0ct0berBkkitPlgins, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not sure if this is possible, and I believe it might require NMS. I don't do NMS and can't figure this out, so I'm requesting it. If it isn't possible then please state so.

For those that don't know, NoClip is basically just the ability to walk through walls. There is a built-in feature from either minecraft_server.jar or bukkit that teleports people back if they try and walk through walls. Basically what I want is a plugin that modifies the no clip teleport back attempt so that it can be cancelled similar to an event. I'd also like this to be hooked in to so I can use it in a plugin I am making. That plugin renders walls as air in certain circumstances, and I'd like to make it so that the server doesn't block that. If you can make this as a plugin, cool. If you know some code for this and tell me about it, then that would be helpful as well.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@0ct0berBkkitPlgins Set the block as air in the entire server, then fake the original block back to people who can't walk through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.