Plugin Request An ultimate player managing plugin, GUI based.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ashermaster, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ashermaster

Hey, I have a great idea for a plugin but don't have time to work on developing it, here is a outline of how it would work,
    When I say edit, for health,food, and exp you would edit it by typing a number into a anvil GUI, or in chat, this part I am not 100% sure how I would like done but, would definitely be needed. ALSO this is called the Ultimate player managing plugin, so all of these features will be needed.
    Another note: When things are required to connect to essentials or vault in this, these features should not be shown if those plugins are not installed

• This would be coded in 1.8
    • The command to use this would be /upm PLAYERNAME
    • Everything is GUI based
    • The GUI is double chest size
    • The first 4 columns are their inventory and can be edited just by placing items in from your inventory
    • 6th column: armor (4 slots), can be edited like the rest of inventory
    • 6th column: exp bottle that shows how much exp, if you click this you can edit how much exp.
    • 6th column, a health potion that shows how much health they have, when clicked you can edit
    • 6th column: A piece of steak that shows hunger, and when clicked you can edit it
    • 6th column: a grass block that shows what biome and the coordinates of the player
    • 6th column last slot: has a book and quill that when opened shows when and what punishments they have received, this would hook up with essentials, and would also have who punished them in it. You should be able to write notes about each punishment under them, these notes would be in italics
    • 7th column: would have a book that when opened had all current permissions, would connect to vault, and show all permission nodes they have
    • 7th column: name tag that showed their current nick name, would connect to essentials
    • 7th column: a gold ingot that showed how much their balance is, would connect to vault
    • 7th column: leather boots, that when clicked would kick them
    • 7th column: A sign that when clicked a book would open up and allow you to type something into it, and when you sign it, it sends that too the player.
    • 7th column: A item frame when clicked, would open up a chest gui and you could, put items in it that would be dropped on the player
    • 7th column: a skeleton skull that showed how many deaths they have and how many kills they have
    • This plugin would have permissions for everything, so you would need to have the upm.inventory to see the inventory and be able to edit it, or the upm.inventory.view to just see it
    • All of this will work if you type a players name that IS NOT online, so if Notch disconnects you can still do /upm Notch and edit him.
    • Also if you do not know someones name and you are using this plugin you should be able to type some of a players name, and see a chest gui with a bunch of player heads that all match that search query
    • More? suggest and I will add

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. Offline

danielz3d

A double chest is 6x9 or do you mean it vertically which would then be columns

3. Offline

ashermaster

Oops, thank you :D Will be fixed

Actually I meant rows, I didn't realize their are only 6 not 8 D:

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
  4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.