"An internal error occurred while trying to preform this command"

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by pike713, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pike713

I recently updated my server to 1.7.2, and created a new world. This world was created under the same name as a world that had previously existed, but was not needed for the time being. the reason that I did this was because my host has problems loading worlds that I just created. But if I put them under that name, they work just fine.

The world operated correctly until I brought in another new world and moved this one that we're talking about to a name of its own. The newest world, however, has an issue:

When I logged in for the first time, I had no rank (on groupmanager) so I tried to have the console update it. I looked at my chat history, and my rank hadn't updated. I've encountered a similar problem before that I just managed to fix by accident. So I wanted to check to see if it was the same problem.

I typed in "/manpromote" and it returned "And internal error occurred while attempting to preform this command"

My current list of plugins is as follows:
    AutoMessenger
    BossShop
    DisguiseCraft
    EasyAntiSpam
    Enjin Minecraft Plugin
    Essentials
    FakeMessager
    GroupManager
    GuiShopManager
    Minigames
    NametagEdit
    NoSwear
    PlayerSkulls
    Portals
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

I have tried moving back to 1.6.4 (because I wondered if some of the plugins might not just work in 1.7.2 and I've put the groups in groupmanager through a YAML parser, which found no errors. I checked the server.log and it said that the only plugin having trouble loading was groupmanager.

Here is the latest entry in the error.log file:

=============================== GM ERROR LOG ===============================
    = ERROR REPORT START - 2.0 (2.12.1) (Phoenix) =
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.GMConfiguration.getMirrorsMap(GMConfiguration.java:200)
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.mirrorSetUp(WorldsHolder.java:172)
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.initialLoad(WorldsHolder.java:102)
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.resetWorldsHolder(WorldsHolder.java:92)
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.<init>(WorldsHolder.java:59)
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.GroupManager.onEnable(GroupManager.java:169)
    at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.GroupManager.onEnable(GroupManager.java:93)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:284)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:266)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:315)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.f(MinecraftServer.java:292)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:252)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:152)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:393)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:583)
    ============================================================================

Also here is my groups folder:

http://pastebin.com/embed_iframe.php?i=HULxG2MX

2. Offline

MrInspector

I really don't know what /manpromote is, but try to do /manuadd instead of that.

3. Offline

Necrodoom

Paste broken file plugins/groupmanager/config.yml using www.pastebin.com please.

Tupay Is a file error so it wont change, and /manpromote is a command similar to /manuadd but checks inheritance.

4. Offline

MrInspector

ah, thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.