Amnesia Map Build Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Mr_Whiskyflame, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mr_Whiskyflame

Plugin category: schematics

Minecraft version: 1.12

Suggested name: Amnesia Map Building

What I want:
    Hello, I'll come straight to the idea. who knows the game Amnesia knows what I mean, for those who do not know here the explanation. You should be able to set a startup space because you can see it in a GUI. Then you should be able to associate items with schematics so that this item in the GUI can be attached to the standard item that also represents the standard room and you can do that Connect rooms and walk through them.
    You should be able to build the Schematics and then link them to the items.
    it is also necessary to have a function for defining the entrances and exits of the individual rooms so that they fit together.
    Of course you should also be able to specify which rooms are compatible with each other.

<3

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. Offline

Mathias Eklund

I don't really understand what you are asking for.

Do you want a plugin that would allow you to create Amnesia like instances in Minecraft, or what is it that you want to be made? I don't really understand your request.

3. Offline

Mr_Whiskyflame

I try to describe it better. First you create an item. This item is this PuzzleMap. if you do it right in your hand, a GUI will open. Next you build a room. You can select this as shown here [​IMG] and set its inputs / outputs.[​IMG] The room can be tied to an item. This item will be linked with the MapToolItem and given as a standard room and will then be shown in the GUI as a room in the middle which you can not move. [​IMG] You can build more rooms [​IMG] and link with other items, but you can move these items and how you want to put in the GUI to the standard room. Parallel to this, the room will be set to the standard room. [​IMG] Since rooms have different entrances you should also be able to turn the rooms. So you can build your own little building.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.