AltLogin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by APerson1234, Aug 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

APerson1234

Version: 1.8.9 although any version will do

What I want: I would like a plugin that allows a user to create a profile on his account and then log in to that profile from an alt account. When you join you could type a command like /profile create and then you would have to make a password and you would have a profile. Then if you logged in from another account you could type /profile login and then the password and you could log in into your profile. Permission for this would be nice like altlogin.login so this could be a donator only perk but it is not needed. There are also many other possibilities with this plugin for example allow the user to reset their profile and lose all their progress maybe have a GUI where you can view each other's progress but those are not necessary.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@APerson1234 Most plugins won't be able to deal with this though as everything is stored based on the UUID these days.

3. Offline

APerson1234

Ok thanks

Is there a way for the plugin to have different profile slots for players and allow them to switch between them or delete them like the one on hypixel skyblock

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2020
  4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

I think that the hypixel skyblock is custom made, so it has this functionality build into the plugin itself.

5. Offline

APerson1234

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.