Alternate Warp Plugin -currently using xWarp

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Liger_XT5, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Liger_XT5

I've been using xWarp on my server for a long time and the players like it. But lately there has been issues and there has been no updated since CB 1337. Though the basics works, the limitation settings no longer work, along with dynmap integration.

What I've been needing to do is set a limit of Private, Public, and Global warps for each group, along with warmup/cooldowns and creating/usage pricing.

At first I thought it was PermissionsBukkit plugin wasn't working. I switched to PEX, I get the same results. I get the basics of xWarp to work, that's it.

Basics as in Creating, using and privatizing warps. Can't set global pricing nor welcome messages, unless setting it to 'none'.

2. Offline

ZeroZX4

3. Offline

Don Redhorse

well I switched to openwarp... but it is buggy.. I can't get the limits to work correctly... I will look into it and talk to the developer, but I know that xZise is working on it... problem is I think that with the last changes he almost needs to fully rewrite his code afaik.

4. Offline

xZise

Hmm I'm using it on my server (1.1-R4) and it is working flawlessly. Okay the help is kind of bugged, but (for example) warps show up on the dynmap.

With the latest change xWarp won't work on 1.1-R5 (and most of the other plugins also) so at maximum if the next RB come I'll update xWarp.

If you have specific problems it would be nice, if you tell me so I can work on this. The main problem is at the moment, that there are some features planed for 3.2.0 which are quite difficult.

Fabian

PS: @Don Redhorse: Afaik the only change are the new events/listeners which are quite easy to update (I changes this in my Qukkiz code yesterday).

5. Offline

Don Redhorse

ah ok, I had something on my mind about issues with the info nodes... but didn't look into it for a long time..

well R5 will be a big switch... a lot will break if they really throw out all deprectated stuff, especially events.. I still need to change the stuff in all of my plugins except DeathTpPlus where mung3r did it.

6. Offline

Liger_XT5

xZise
    The problems I've been having is the permission setup. I've been following the guide on setting up limits and such, but none to work, no errors. I do get an "error" when I try to change a warp's welcome message, the only option I can get to work on the welcome message is the None option, or just leave it alone.

The error I get for dynmap implementation:
    Code:
    2012-02-17 21:03:20 [SEVERE] Could not pass event org.bukkit.event.server.PluginEnableEvent to xWarp
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dynmap/DynmapPlugin
        at de.xzise.xwarp.listeners.XWServerListener.load(XWServerListener.java:57)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.listeners.XWServerListener.onPluginEnable(XWServerListener.java:33)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$49.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:608)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:61)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:460)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:1064)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:380)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:237)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:220)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:357)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:344)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:175)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:408)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.dynmap.DynmapPlugin
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:41)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:29)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 14 more

I have it set to show global warps on dynmap, currently none.

7. Offline

xZise

Hmpf I didn't noticed the configuration classes change, but hopefully the changes I did today/yesterday are working.

Okay, and you installed which version of Dynmap? Maybe they changed it and it is not working anymore? It is working with dynmap version 0.29.2-719.

[edit]Okay the dynmap mystery is solved: They changed the package names, so with 3.1.5 it won't work anymore. BUT I'll update my code so with 3.1.6 it should work again (and then hopefully not only with the newest version of dynmap).[/edit]

Can you maybe show me your limit setup? Actually I don't applied limits on my server so I don't know if they work, but what work, is to set up warm ups and cool downs at least with PEX. As both work pretty similar I guessed limits work. And what does "warp create" tell you?

Fabian

8. Offline

Liger_XT5

xZise
    It states that all types of warp creations are infinite and states how many of each is created by the user (asked one of the member players to tell me as Admins should have unlimited).

What I have set in the Members group as a test in PEX:
    Code:
            info:
                warp:
                    limit:
                        private: 3
                        public: 2
                        global: 1
                        total: 6
                    warmup:
                        public: 3
                        global: 3
                    cooldown:
                        public: 3
                        global: 3
    #Not sure if I needed to put "- " in the settings here, haven't attempted that yet.

I'm currently using Dynmap .32. Though in, I think .30 it was, the error would still come up, but the warps would still show on dynmap lol. So at the time, I basically ignored it for the time being.

The reason I want to set warp limits is the the issues of players making warps in other people places (server theme is being implemented at the moment) and no one is really adventuring much. We have begun a subway system, but no one seems to be interested in it much since it's quicker just to warp.

9. Offline

xZise

Ha there is the problem :) Unfortunately it is never really "officially" documentated (afaik) that it has to be option instead of info. For example my set up for warmups/cooldowns:
    Code:
    groups:
        User:
            default: false
            inheritance:
            prefix: '&9'
            options:
                build: true
                suffix: ''
    Ah and I made a plugin which drains the hunger bar on each teleport based on the distance. Although it is "cheaper" to warp instead of running to it. Most likely I won't implement it in xWarp itself, as other teleport reasons like "back" in essentials and tp should also cause hungerdrain. At the moment I only have a problem, if the teleport was caused by somebody else it will always drain the hunger of the teleported (Which is not my intention).

Fabian

PS: And no dash in front of any line, as this indicates a list as a content. For example if you would have:
    Code:
    info:
      warp:
        limit:
          public: 2
    Now this means, there is a node info, holding a node named warp which holds a node limit (ohmpf) and this holds the nodes private and public. The nodes private and public holds an integer value.

Now if you place a dash in front of private and public (afaik placing only one dash won't work) it means, that the node limit holds the list of unnamed nodes. Both unnamed nodes hold a node named private (or public) holding an integer value. So there is a node "between" limit and private/public.

10. Offline

Don Redhorse

welcome to the club... I mean I have TP implemented, but this allows you only to teleport to somebody if he is there.. but with creating warps all the time there is also no secrecy.. you can't show somebody something and the other has a hard time finding it.

if xwarp would support worldguard zone (don't know sorry fabian I didn't take a look at it in the last 4 month or so) or any other way to further cut down on warp creation I would go back direclty

11. Offline

messageofdeath

MyWarp works good if disable stuff in CommandBook and Essentials and don;t have Falsebook enabled on ur server

12. Offline

Liger_XT5

I don't know if it's just from a long day at work, or just being tired at 12:30 in the morning, but I'm at a loss. What am I suppose to have in my pex permissions for the limits and timers?

13. Offline

Don Redhorse

mywarp will break with R5, if we talk about the old mywarp.. or is there a new one? Or do I mix it up with another warp plugin?

14. Offline

messageofdeath

My server used the old mywarp it worked with 1.1 R3 then i shut it down so i don't know with R4 but the old one it was like for update [500] or something i don't know

MyWarp is the original plugin to xWarp, xWarp was created to a fork of it. but it still works

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  15. Offline

Don Redhorse

ah ok.. than it WILL break with R5 as the old event system is gone.

16. Offline

xZise

You only have to replace the info: with options: thats it (hopefully).

Fabian

17. Offline

Obliviator

Im running a dev build with R5 on it, and MyWarp works fine with Falsebook and Essentials.
    Is something meant to break? :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.