"All commands are locked due to an error"

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by raphmaster, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

raphmaster

So, I can get on my server, but the main problem is that I can't use any of my commands! The message that I keep receiving in the console is "All commands are locked due to an error. Check the log and then try a '/manload'"​
    "2013-08-29 00:43:16 [INFO] All commands are locked due to an error. Check the log and then try a '/manload'."​
    I'm guessing something is wrong with my permissions, can someone please help? (BTW: i'm using group manager.)​
    brgJAqCB.txt - This is my error log.​
    globalgroups.txt - Global groups.yml​
    groups.txt - groupmanager/worlds/world/group.yml​

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Rmarmorstein

I believe that the links you gave, should be a .yml, not a .txt

3. Offline

martian3333

raphmaster
    (Assuming Windows)
    I appears that these files have been edited using a word processor like Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer. This adds a bunch of stuff to the file that you really don't want. I don't know if the .yml files that you're trying to load on server start have been edited this way or if you just copied and pasted the info into Word to make these attachments. All of your config files should be edited with something like Notepad or Notepad++.

4. Offline

PassionPvP

Excuse my advice which may be wrong, but I restarted when I had this, and doing /RL or /Reload Makes this happen, you should never use those commands.

5. Offline

raphmaster

Since i'm using a mac, I only edit these files with textedit, which is the default application which is to be used with editing YML files.

I'm new to this forum as you can see, but I didn't have the option to upload my .yml files so I made a copy of them in .txt form. Inside of my group manager folder, they are still .yml files. Does anyone have a fix?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  6. Offline

Necrodoom

attachments are gone, please use pastebin and upload startup log or plugins/groupmanager/error.log please.

7. Offline

raphmaster

I've just now attached my most recent error log, globalgroups.yml, and groups.yml files. Through pastebin.

8. Offline

Necrodoom

line 10 at groups.yml is indented too far. needs 4 spaces behind it.

9. Offline

raphmaster

I can't believe that I missed that! Well, thank you so much, I declare this problem as solved! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.