Aging plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Warfen, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Warfen

"Aging Plugin" (make sure it works with spigot because that is what im using)

Progression plugin aimed to keep players playing on your server. You age by length of being online. (server should be allowed to turn either on or off).

Ranks are given at certain age "milestones" set by the server i.e. if a milestone is age ten you can recieve the rank "10" if your server has set it to it. Ranks are the current ranks that are accessible within your server. Server should have option to turn off aging at a certain rank so that, for example, a player can't get admin or a paid rank by aging. (preferable make it accessible with PermissionsEx because that is what im using)

Server should be able to allow or deny a player being "reborn" and how many times a player can "reborn" (reset the individual's age and start gaining age again)

Each age should reward an amount of skill points, skills points increase the amount of skill (should both be allowed to be configured by person with permision, resets with player age, server should be able to disable and enable some skills)
    Prowess: Increase outgoing damage.
    Fortitude: decrease incoming damage.
    Precision: chances of double damage.
    Agility: Chances of negating most damage.
    Impact: Chances of knocking back your enemies.

Server should be able to allow or not allow players to reset only their skills.

/age skill will open your skills gui and allow you to place your skill points
    /age reborn will set the player back to the first rank that server decides
    /age status will tell you how many minutes till you age
    /age age tells you your age
    /age sp tells you how many skill points you have
    /age help will give you the age help page
    /age <player name> will tell you a player's age
    /age reload will reload the config.yml file
    /age stop will stop individual's aging
    /age stop <player name> will stop a player's aging

all commands should be configurable so that certain ranks can't access certain commands like the /age reload

Everything that I say should be configurable, should be configurable by a player with permissions, or server should be able to configure I mean that pretty much I should be able to give a rank permission to configure it. Of course I do believe if it can be configurable (without difficulty in coding it to be that way) I want it to be configurable in game of course by of course person(s) with the rank to do so. Sorry if I go on about it for some reason I can see it being confusing lol.

The image I uploaded to this would pretty much be what I want the GUI for skills to look like except of course it would have 5 skills because that's how many skills I listed.

This is meant to be a factions plugin and im using the "massive factions" plugin right now so please make sure they don't some how break each other please.

Please leave any comments down below if you have any suggestions or ideas you have in order to help make my server unique (will in the future how more options other than factions).

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Code01

I will do this for you.

EDIT: Was a pleasure doing this for ya.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.