AfkSet

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FaniX, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Offline

FaniX

Plugin category: Afk set location for essentials afk system!

Suggested name: Afkset essentials

What I want: I'd like to send all my afk players to a desired location set within my world, but I want to use essentials as my default afk system! Its just an addon plugin for essentials! And when player is no longer afk he gets teleported back to his previous location!

Also, could someone update old factions plugin to 1.6.2 that does not require mcore!

Ideas for commands: /afkset

Ideas for permissions: afk.go - Allow players to teleport to that location when going afk!

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible!

2. Offline

Doamax

I'll attempt to work on this. One of my first projects so don't not make it if you are another dev.

3. Offline

FaniX

Doamax alright tnx, how soon will it be out? And I also want some sort of configuration :D

4. Offline

Doamax

I don't think I can do this with the essentials afk system.

5. Offline

FaniX

6. Offline

Doamax

FaniX Too advanced for me

7. Offline

FaniX

Anyone else is offering to make me that plugin?

8. FaniX
    I don't think this is possible without having to edit the Essentials file itself, because it doesn't have an API/Event system (as far as I know).

9. Offline

Samthelord1

yeh. He's best off going to the essentials people and asking for them to edit it. It's a long shot, unless you want a whole new /AFK

10. Offline

FaniX

Samthelord1
    Guys, I finally get what you mean :D, If its not too much work could you make a complete new afk system plugin? What I want?

Players will go afk after configured amount of time, and kicked after configured amount of time while afk!
    Custom Location where afk players will be sent!
    Permissions!
    Afk Notifications!
    cancel-afk on move!
    cancel-afk on interact!

11. It is possible to listen for Essentials commands, such as /afk, but there's no way of determining whether player goes (Essentials) afk, or "out" of afk.
    I'll do this later, unless Samthelord1 wants to make this.

12. Offline

Samthelord1

on my way to the airport mate xD