Afk plugin with chat check

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by levisn1, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

levisn1

I was looking for a plugin that when you don't use the chat/commands for a configurable lapse of time it kick you. If possible with prefix costumizable with colors, and some permission to exclude admin or staff. I need this plugin to prevent people that use anti afk-machine in my server. Thanks. DS1995

2. Offline

DS1995

levisn1
    I can do it, but what do you mean with the prefixes? This plugin only checks if you used the chat and commands, so not what they do.

3. Offline

levisn1

Exactly, i don't need that it check movement..i can use Essential for that and kick him for being afk. The problem is that many player in my server are having fun to make anti afk machines and cheat the Essentials detection..mmmm...ok forget the prefix, i don't really need it. In the cfg just an option to set the timer.. :) From the last chat/command did it start to check...i don't care if him is still moving, or doing something, but in that lapse of time, he have to execute at least a command or write something in chat to not be kicked from the server. If you want add some other things or think it better, do it :) thanks.

Maybe you can add a configurable messages shown to him when is be kicked. I mean on the brown screen..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  4. Offline

DS1995

Attached Files:

levisn1 likes this.
  5. Offline

levisn1

Im going to test it as soon as possible thanks :)

Easy and light..the plugin works perfect thanks.. :) You think it will broke with 1.7?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

I doubt it, not using NMS of any sort, only using the API, no big changes scheduled

7. Offline

levisn1

I got it. ;)

timtower likes this.
  8. Offline

levisn1

DS1995
    http://pastebin.com/eDrwcDRz
    This happend when someone write something in chat...

[00:22:57 INFO]: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1179 (MC: 1.7.2) (Implementing API version 1.7.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

9. Offline

Necrodoom

Locked. Unofficial builds are not supported here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.