Plugin Request Adventure mode

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by iceblue1188, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iceblue1188

Hello!

I need a plugin that allows the following:

When you join the game, you start in adventure mode,
    If you die from anything, you get kicked and can't join for an hour,
    You can't regen health unless from regen/health potions or any type of golden apple.
    Version: Spigot build #1649, or latest 1.7.* craft bukkit.

I need this plugin ASAP!

Thanks!

2. Offline

KiF

I could probably make this in a bit.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  3. Offline

iceblue1188

Thanks.

4. Offline

KiF

5. Offline

iceblue1188

Make it so people (including ops) can't use /heal or /god - also, players should ONLY regen from eating any golden apple or getting a health/regen potion effect.

6. Offline

KiF

/heal and /god are from Essentials if I remember correctly. You'll need to disable them yourself in the config.

7. Offline

iceblue1188

Ok, Also add it so if i wanted to shorten someones kick time (You get kicked if you die and can't join for an hour) i can do /akick time (time in seconds) - only operators can do this. Every other part of the plugin will work for anyone else.

8. Offline

KiF

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  9. Offline

iceblue1188

10. Offline

KiF

11. Offline

iceblue1188

It just didn't work, i typed /akick (number of seconds) (player) then it said /akick (number of seconds) (player) or something like that.

12. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.

13. Offline

KiF

@iceblue1188 Alright, I believe I've fixed that. Just redownload it.

14. Offline

iceblue1188

Ok but wait, people can regen hearts if they have full hunger, i don't want that. I want the only way to regen hearts is to eat any golden apple or get a healing/regen potion.

15. Offline

KiF

@iceblue1188 That shouldn't be happening, but you just need to set the gamerule off.

16. Offline

iceblue1188

Ok, Players can't break blocks now, there in adventure mode using the correct tools, but like using an axe won't break wood, and using a shovel won't break dirt, for them. Can you fix this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.