Advanced Support Tickets

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SSA, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Offline

SSA

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: Support Tickets

What I want: I want a support ticket plugin that can teleport the mods to the ticket and then teleport them back out when done. It would also store and track tickets. I think a .yml or SQL lite to store the tickets should be fine. I don't plan on giving my mods access to the teleport command. I want my mods to play the game just like everyone else. This will allow the mods to teleport to tickets and investigate, and then be placed back where they started. It will also allow mods to respond to tickets while the player is offline and the play can check the status when they get back.

Ideas for commands:
    • /support <reason> -will create a new ticket, stores the location, the player who created the ticket, the time + date, and the reason.
    • /support list - list open support tickets with id's. Also lists the player who opened the ticket and the time/date it was opened .
    • /support start <id> - teleports the user to the location of the ticket, stores their previous location. Stores they the user has an active ticket- cannot start another until they end or cancel.
    • /support end <optional reason/info> - closes the ticket and teleports player back to the previous location.
    • /support cancel <optional reason/info> - leaves the ticket open and teleports the player back to previous location.
    • /support purge <time in days> (this could be a config option instead) purges all closed tickets older than the time listed.
    • /support delete <id> - deletes support ticket by id.
    Ideas for permissions:
    • support.createticket - given to players so they can open tickets
    • support.mod - gives access to /support start /support end /support cancel /support list
    • support.admin - gives access to /support purge and /support delete
    Ideas for config options:
    • ticket timeout: <seconds> - the amount of time after starting a ticket the mod will timeout and the ticket will be canceled. (suggested default to 300 seconds)
    • max tickets: <number> - the max amount of tickets a player can have open (suggested default to 4)
    • ticket purge: <days> - number of days before closed tickets are purged (suggested default 5)

When I'd like it by: Next week or so would be awesome. Not a huge rush, but something I would love.

2. Offline

mbonachea