Advanced Dungeons (HEAVY AND COMPLEX) I KNOW I REQUEST A LOT IM SORRY

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ChocolateChoo, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrCookieSlime

ChocolateChoo
    1. We do not support servers which have online mode disabled!
    2. How are we supposed to find the bug if you just start it and stop the server right away?
    3. The Errors in your log are just to inform you that an empty banlist is being created and to inform you that you setup your MultiGUIMarket config incorrectly.

EDIT: You have put an unknown character into the config. Maybe a spacing mistake...

2. Offline

ChocolateChoo

mrCookieSlime My server is cracked, yes, but I legitimately bought my copy of Minecraft. My username is ChocolateChoo (Wow, so not obvious me)
    Also, I forgot to run the command. Heres the new log with the command being run:
    http://pastebin.com/526WtRRJ
    Sorry for all the hassle.
    (Ignore the title, I was bored)

3. Offline

mrCookieSlime

ChocolateChoo
    Its not about the fact that we dont believe that you have bought minecraft. Its because offline mode servers are insecure and thats why we dont support them here.

And the error is a NPE when trying to list all doors. The author has to fix this.

4. Offline

ChocolateChoo

mrCookieSlime Okay, thanks for that. Ill tell AdamQpzm

Hey, Adam! Apparently the error is a "NPE when trying to list all doors" according to Cookie.

5. ChocolateChoo mrCookieSlime Not my fault. Because you used an older version, it wasn't able to save the UUID of the door creator, and now it's having problems loading it. Also, offline mode is not supported.

6. Offline

ChocolateChoo

AdamQpzm Okay, ill remove the door and see if listing the doors still works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.