[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

DemonCraft

Hah, alright.
    I'll just force them to pay or get off my server.
    Thank anyways.

To that question, can you have two Paypal accounts to the same Credit Card?

EDIT: If no, how do you disable IPN?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  3. Offline

rmb938

How do you use this? Do you just put a donate/buy paypal button on your site and it will automatically work?

Is there a way we can just integrate this into a button on a website?

i.e: Someone puts their username info a field then hits the donate button and it brings them to the right url?

4. Offline

mrgreaper

well we can get a better system for £220 on dinopcs (recommanded by a fellow admin) so we only need another 219.72 lol

5. Offline

Retricide

This looks...perfect!
    I'll test it out today, and assuming all goes well, I'll be donating a bit tonight.
    I've been waiting for a Plugin like this for ages!

One request:
    On your "todo" list you mention expirable ranks, where it lasts 30 days and then expires, or some customization of that.
    Could you add a sort of "subscription" to prompt (not charge) people on a monthly basis, via an email reminding them to donate before it expires?
    This would definitely entail a significant donation from me, if this gets added.

Thanks for such a long awaited Plugin though :D!

6. Offline

mrgreaper

oh !
    so if i try for example to buy a game on shopto using paypal the transaction will try to route through your servers and fail!?
    does that mean the payment will fail fully or just fail at your server but shopto will still recieve the funds and the transaction will still succeed ?

i would rather stick with just the one paypal account, if its just a case of the payments i make and recieve make an attempt to be seen to your server but do not actualy do anything negative to the payment or recieved fund i can live with that

7. Me thinks so.

Yes I can do what you are requesting! I would appreciate your donation if you do so and ill make sure to thank you as much as I can!
    The shop would still get there money, and nothing would of ever changed just as if you were never even using buycraft. We would just receive a notification about it, it dosent matter, i just delete them.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. Offline

rmb938

Is there a way we can just integrate this into a button on a website?

i.e: Someone puts their username info a field then hits the donate button and it brings them to the right url?

9. Offline

mrgreaper

lol mental note fellow buycraft users, if you buy anything which arrives in plain brown packaging dont use paypal, unless you want to give Imc a laugh :p

10. If you disable IPN you wont be able to use the service.

I can do it but I dont want it to be done, as I like all requests to be done from inside the minecraft client as I can verify who the request is actually coming from. If it is done via a website fake usernames could be entered.

11. Offline

rmb938

Makes sense. Also what about adding a "donation meter" image or something that we can post on our websites. It shouldn't be to hard since buycraft checks each payment made through it.

12. Thats actually a pritty awsome idea. Once I get the main things done (I have so much to do right now xD) ill work on adding it.

13. Offline

rmb938

Awesome :)

14. Need a formula if anyone is interested in helping.

Page 1: 0-3
    Page 2: 4-7
    Page 3: 8-11
    Page 4 :12-15

And so on.

Need to work out them values from the page ID. Any ideas?

15. Offline

Retricide

@lmc

I've setup buycraft, and it seems to be working fine.
    Can't wait for the "subcription" addition and I also like @rmb938 's button idea so my users can interact with buycraft via my website, because that's where most of the information is and I feel it's easier for some people to just click a button and then redirect them to a page.
    I haven't experimented with this very much yet, but when a user does /buy <package> in-game, is the redirect link the same link every time (for each package, that is)? If so, it'd be pretty easy to create a little button with CSS.

16. Version 1.5
    Plugin .jar update is required for this version update
    • Pagination!

The link is unique to identify that user. Im not offering website intergration just yet im afraid. Thanks for using the plugin

Please read my last post, it is to do with the new release: 1.5!

17. Offline

Retricide

Alright, it's still a great plugin and I'll definitely stick with it, regardless. Thanks so much.

18. Thanks, is your email eric.****@yahoo.com?

19. Offline

Retricide

Yup.
    More to come with the next update ^_^

20. Thanks, do you like this updates new features? I dunno if you have noticed it cause I posted it just before you replyed.

21. Offline

Retricide

Pages for the in-game commands?
    Looks good to me, but I'm really waiting for the update to include some sort of "subscription," or reminder.

22. Yea thats coming up next for sure, just need to redo/finalize somethings thats all

23. Offline

gameswereus

Twas a needed updated, and works great! But I can't start selling permissions until there is a "subscription" based system in place. I know I have mentioned this before, but to do this, I think it is best if you allow two sets of commands. One to give the permissions, one to take them. :p

24. Offline

Sh00ck

:O ?

Pagination!

Is the BIG BIG Update ? :(

25. Yep! Thats exactly how it is going to be! Im aiming for 100% customization in this plugin.. to let server owners sell what ever they want :). Hows them videos coming along?

26. Offline

dark_hunter

Will consider using this, cheers mate.

27. Well sorry but I can only do as much as I can. I feel that ive been working my ass off the past 2 weeks on this so please give me some time.

28. Offline

gameswereus

Sweetness :p I have them finished. But at the end I noticed my mic didn't record in that great of quality. I want them to be as good as possible. Once they are perfect I'll send you a private link, and I'll change/add anything you deem necessary.

29. Offline

Mausterio

DUDE I LOVE YOU IN A NONHOMO WAY :D This will work perfect on my 40 slot server as we have over 1500 players and its hard to keep up with all the donations.

30. Offline

William Mayne

Is there a way to make the donations build up so if you get the £5 pack and then wanted a pack which is £15 they only have to pay £10

31. Upload what you got so far, dont bother about it.

Thats fantastic, glad you like it!

Too much hassle and it wouldnt be used, sorry mate.