[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

Cycruh

Hi, I wanted to know if you can make it so we can sell store credits? Like enjin? It would be very useful! Because players can buy store credit and cash it in for in game items AND be in rules of the EULA. please reply asap!

3. Offline

Kainzo

4. Selling in game currency which is tradeable for gameplay/in game items IS against the EULA. Enjin were completely incorrect with their blog post.

We haven't had any other reports of this, it doesn't look too serious. Does it occur when you are just stopping your server?

5. Offline

Erlpil

Feature suggestions:

I know this has been suggested, but I want to write the idea out in the way I am imagining it.

Main idea: Donation pools. You can have one or several pools. When a pool is completed you can run commands.

Extra features: You can run commands on percentage levels of the pool. Ability to write any percentage you want.

Design sketch: http://imgur.com/SqKFeFL

You select at what percentage the commands are run. You can make an “event” out of this pack of command/commands. The event is shown on the pool page (sketch). The pool page also shows what percentage its at. It will also contain the number with how much donated, how much left, total amount etc.

Ability to have the head of the player that made the donation that activated the event floating next to the event on the pool page.
    Option to gather all the heads of the players who donated money into the pool listed under the pool. Option with heads only, heads + name, heads + name + amount. Option to sort it after amount or date, or randomized.

Other suggestions:

Advertisement packages. (I am sorry, but for some of us this is the only way we can survive)
    Make a variable called “Message”. This will work the way that upon purchase, you will be able to write a message with a configurable amount of symbols. This will run as an announcement command on the server. You can select how often you want this command to run for a given amount of time.

This might require the possibility to decide what packages require a Username check to see if you have a premium minecraft account, and an option to remove certain packages from this check.

Converter module? (Not sure if this is in your interest)

Have a currency converter for the money not listed by the default currencies implemented in BuyCraft.

I hope this can be useful. Keep up the good work! Have a good day :)

Kainzo likes this.
  6. Offline

chaseoes

What about the ability to add custom pages? I would like to add a FAQ page to my store.

7. Offline

Kainzo

Correct.
    Also was there ever anything added for "tip jars" to fire off commands/packages when the jar is full?

8. Offline

cindy_k

Variable types expanded.
    I want my players to be able to enter the desired Plot Location for a plot move.
    Which consists of two numbers and a semi colon if copying straight from plotme
    Ex: -10;20

I would accept them having to enter the X and Y coordinates separately but I can't get -10 to work at all, even if I use Numeric or AlphaNumeric.

Is this something that can be fixed?
    Thanks!
    cindy_k

9. Offline

TheHandfish

Does BuyCraft have any ideas for accommodating the soon to be enforced EULA?

10. Offline

darkaln

Feature Request

Is it possible to filter information in the buysigns to show Multiple package IDs and not just a single one. Currently its only possible for one sign to filter a single package ID. Is it also possible to add a category ID? so we may directly filter buysigns per server with respect to their specific category IDs.

11. Offline

add5tar

Suggestion:
    Ability to configure a package (or option at checkout) so the purchase is "hidden" or "anonymous", which will either not be visible on the "Recent Donations" module or will show a generic name like "Anonymous" (respectively). Some players ask not to have any recognition and want their donation to remain private.

Thanks!

12. Offline

samlander34

Suggestion request

please add {email} field to command gui, same as you do for {name} for username. This is a critical feature required for me as I will need it to finish my anti-chargeback plugin.

13. Offline

arrexel

Suggestion 1
    For the Ultimate plan, I would love to see advanced sales statistics. It is quite a pain to download reports and create/update my own graphs constantly.

Some stats that would be extremely useful for server owners:
    • Per-category monthly and all-time statistics (per-category stats are extremely useful)
    • More monthly statistics (total of each package sold, top X customers for current month)
    • More all-time statistics (total chargebacks, refunds, # of sales)
    • Subscription statistics (monthly new subscriptions/cancelled subscriptions)
    Suggestion 2
    The ability to disable the image spin effect for package images.

14. Offline

iron768

Hello! when i made a account it didnt send me a email to activate the account. I checked all inboxes and still coudnt find it!!!
    Help!!!!!

15. Offline

CaptainPlotty

lmc
    How do i make buycraft automatically broadcast donations?
    Example 1 : {NAME} JUST DONATED FOR {RANKNAME}!

Example : 2 {NAME} JUST UPGRADED FROM {RANKNAME} TO {RANKNAME}!

16. Offline

arrexel

CaptainPlotty
    Just execute a broadcast command, you need a plugin like essentials. Or you can use the built in /say command.

17. Offline

Brofessor

Suggestion

Please add the ability to generate bulk coupon codes.

18. Offline

oceantheskatr

I haven't read through all these pages, so I'm not sure if it's been suggested, but I think it'd be cool to be able to set up username-based sales, or something of the sort. So then in "Sales" there'd be an option to make a sale, and choose which names to apply it to, so people could set up for staff to be able to receive a discount. Something like that would be really interesting and add to the customization of donations.

19. Hiya, this probably has been answerd but i have a bungee cord server and i was wondering how could i set it up to give the same rank accross all servers, thanks in advanced

Jack

20. Offline

zevi10

Hello.im using the latest version of buycraft and groupmanager,but groupmanager commands doesnt work,even with specified world.please help? my friend told me that ive been very unlucky as this is unfixable.is it? if theres a sulotion of any kind pls reply.thx!

21. Offline

filoghost

Is there a way we can help you with translations?

22. Offline

NZSwAg40

A way to ban an IP from the site so they cannot access it at all.

23. Offline

GuildsofWar

My server gives me an error report, saying it won't start!

Attached Files:

24. Offline

Bebbo1977

Can you allow the use of spaces or add a multi word option for variables! It would be really useful for certain commands.

25. Offline

PacManiacDK

I'm working on starting up a MC sever and I want to use BuyCraft.
    With the free membership, I can only do so much. Like only create 1 category and have 5 active packages.
    I plan to have way more then that, but I don't see why I should buy premium membership, before my server is even running. I see why it is nice to you, since it is money in your pocket (no blame at all!). But still, It could be the one thing that turns a possible costumer away.

So my suggestion is to be able to enable some kind of "Test mode" with Free membership, when setting up a shop for a new server. The ability to create and setup the shop with no limitations, except that you won't be able to make any money from it, and the sever commands don't get executed. You just get a dummy text in-game, like "[BuyCraft Test] - Package name test complete". So some kind of simulated dummy shop.

When the server is ready to launch, I can then buy BuyCraft premium membership, change from "Test mode" to "Live", with the ability to launch the shop setup I made.

If you think this is way to much work, just to give possible customers the ability to set up a full shop setup for free, you could sell it as an one time buy, account feature.

I hope you like my idea :D

26. Offline

CharliePlaysMC

I agree, it's a bit too much asking to buy this, when there are loads of others that do better ( no offence ). For example, Enjin. Free website as well! :)

27. Offline

RockyMan13