[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

LucasBRLucas

In my server, there are 2 packages, Vip Gold and Vip Diamond. I would like to know, if you could add a option, to add the expiration days, of each package together.

For Example: A player has 30 days left, If he buys another package with 30 days.He wil have 60 days left, even with diferent packages.

So, could you add this function?

DulJuice likes this.
  3. Offline

DulJuice

Just a little feature, but it would be such a huge improvement. It's a real pain to have to re-enter all my login details after 15 minutes [or whatever the time is] of just having the tab open. It would be awesome to have one or more of the following things:

Option to stay logged in.
    Option to remember username or password or even entire login.

BeastCraft loves your plugin! <33

4. Offline

Anchll

Court case with a supermarket scam. Victim: I bought a 1KG gram of grapes but it was only 100 Grams. Owner: OH WOW YOU ARE SO SILLY! You see, the 1 KG label was reffering to the apples over there. And the $10 Price tag was reffering to that too. You actually got charged $1000. How should the case end. If what buycraft doing is legal the Owner wins. If what buycraft is doing is illegal, the Victim wins. Who's side are you on?

The payment gateways in the ad. Free users can only use one! BTW he got an infraction for inappropriate conduct in 'donating and voting rewards. Probably another buycraft plugin.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
  5. Offline

alex_markey

Well pretty urgent.
    When it comes in time to paying taxes, i am going to need to take into account the hundreds of chargebacks which have been received, so im not paying tax for payments which i do not have the money for, and manually going through every payment (Over 9,000 Donations) is going to take, God knows how long!

6. Offline

jorisk322

1. All the features listed as free on the website are free.
    2. You aren't paying anything for Buycraft. So I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me with the price-tags in your post.

Where exactly do you see premium features being described as free?

7. I pay taxes myself so I understand your concern, what I originally meant was, when are you expecting to need this feature? For example, in the UK we're we are based we have to file taxes in April, so it isnt urgent - that's where I was coming from :)

8. Offline

alex_markey

Ah, In australia the tax year ends 30th June ;) So kinda soon

9. Offline

revels21

Please add a feature to the store, which allows you to remove certain packages from the in-game shop. For example, I know quite a few servers offer an Unban package, however this is obviously a fairly pointless package in-game. Could you possibly add some kind of check button on the package page to remove it from the in-game store, whilst keeping it on the website store?

Also, for some reason, on my webstore, all images from external links don't seem to be loading... Site: http://retributiongaming.buycraft.net/ This doesn't seem to have happened to anyone else, so I'm assuming it's something in my CSS, however I haven't touched the CSS for any of the elements which have been affected, only the CSS for other elements.

10. Offline

jorisk322

After watching the video, I do agree it seems like there's 3 payment gateways in the free version of Buycraft. That may need to be cleared up. However, I don't understand what previous infractions on these forums have to do with anything?

11. Offline

Anchll

LMC sees buycraft alternative OH NO!!!!! Developer, I demand that you stop making your plugin as it limits my profits

12. I suggest to ignore him from now on, he's clearly trying to cause a fuss.

13. Offline

AwesomeAntlo

14. Offline

Tsugaga

Enjin just released "their" new donation plugin, it's an exact copy of BuyCraft but with more features :/

15. It doesn't actually provide anything more, infact provides less in terms of large features. We don't mind, it hasn't effected us and we know who's the innovator and not the copier. :)

16. Offline

Tsugaga

And that's why you will keep getting my money :D

17. Offline

winter4w

How can you make donation credits ?????

18. Sorry, I don't understand your request :)

19. Offline

AzureNinja99

Any plans on adding Bitcoin support?

20. We're a little iffy on Bitcoins currently. Not sure if it will be used as much as we expect, due to the market around Minecraft at the moment. It is on our feature list, however :)

21. Offline

AzureNinja99

Yeah, Minecraft is mostly made up of children under the age of 12 at the time.

22. Offline

christophr

I really like Buycraft however there are three things that I think could be improved.

1. Ability to create normal pages with text to provide (legal) information. Right now we create descriptions for categories which leads to users having to enter their Minecraft-Name before they can view the page.

2. An accessible API to use local payment processors or other ways to make users pay. We process quite a lot of Paysafecard-Donations. However we have seen a huge drop in revenue when switching from our own processing script to Paymentwall. We suspect this is due to the need to register for their service via eMail.

Buycraft is used around the world - being more flexible w/ payment providers or API could be a huge feature. We would even pay a premium for that.

3. Localization. I would like to translate my shop into my local language. A language switcher would be really nice.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Christoph

23. Offline

ZackTee3

Addition to the Cumulative Package feature:
    The cumulative package feature works as stated here: http://support.buycraft.net/customer/portal/articles/932181-cumulative-packages-explained. It does not work on items, only money.

My suggestion
    I would suggest adding the option to cumulate items also which would prevent users from having to make a second category just for rank upgrades, in order to give the difference in items.
    Example:
    John currently has rank 5 which gave him 32 diamond blocks upon purchase, he desires to purchase rank 10 which would give him 64 diamond blocks.
    Without the suggested feature (currently):
    John purchases rank 10 and receives 64 diamond blocks (in addition to the 32 he received from rank 5). A total of 96 diamond blocks.
    With the suggested feature:
    John purchases rank 10 and receives 32 diamond blocks instead of 64, in total, John has 64 diamond blocks, NOT 96.
    In order to circumvent this, most of us do not use the cumulative package feature, yet we create a separate category for rank upgrades and manually calculate the difference in items. It would be much appreciated if this could be done. Also, we appreciate the Buycraft plugin :)

You can view a realtime example of what I mean by visiting my donation page: http://donate.mg-craft.org/

24. Offline

winter4w

Some server have it that there are donation credits. And when they pay a certin about of money they get ranked. One of the servers I know is Super-Earth http://donate.super-earth.net/category/45481

There are also other servers I know that do the same thing

25. Offline

Anchll

They have a custom plugin

26. Offline

Koaps

Do i need a tax id for payouts trough paymentwall? (living in the netherlands)

27. Offline

Absolution_mc

I support this as well. It's a problem since half my players can't donate because it's in english. I would even pay to see added.

28. We're currently in the process of a large redesign. Many of these types of features will be supported in the result of this.

29. Offline

Anchll

You should as SponserPay

30. Offline

SovHed

Please add the option to require a phone number via PayPal when making the order, as without any way to contact the buyer there is no way to provide counter-fraud evidence to PayPal in case of chargebacks.

31. Hello, I have a proposal. You could put that even having two forms of payment established on the web could be established a only form of payment for a sale package. This would allow to packets with a sale price reduced provide you more earnings.