[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. This request dosent seem like something worthwhile.

3. Offline

mindlesspuppetz

I'd like to suggest a feature: Would like to suggest adding the ability to have a % of the income from sales be able to be sent to other paypal accounts. I think it would be nice to take like say 10% and have it paid to my other server admins.

Thanks for offering such a nice service/plugin. Keep up the good work!

4. Offline

Pepsiisgross

Just put broadcast {name} Just Bought a $blah blah blah rank or whatever :D

5. Offline

jorisk322

This is probably not going to happen, because it's very impractical. PEople would have to send money twice, to get the payment done, and it would also take two transaction fees. It's a much better idea to just send them a part of it yourself.

6. This wont be possible, due to Paypal do not offer this type of service.

7. Offline

CurseCraft

Major Suggestion:

I would like it so people can only buy a package said amount times.
    I need this because i allow my players to buy unbans, but i have had enough of people with alot of money just re-buying. So i would like it if we had something like a limitation on buying it per username

"Something so it allows us to limit the amount of package(s) a user can buy with a specific username. So if _OMGCookies_ got banned and bought 2 unbans, he cannot buy another one."

8. Offline

nxtguy

I too would like this implemented in Buycraft. It's nothing that hard to add, in fact you could write a small plugin to do this.

9. I've added this on our todo list, expect it soon.

swift_y, nxtguy and CurseCraft like this.
  10. Offline

CurseCraft

Loved the Live-Stream... <3

11. Offline

YoFuzzy3

Me too, very enjoyable.

12. Thanks, hope you enjoyed it. We will be making them a weekly thing for sure :)

13. Offline

Giinger

I'm really liking the new look of the site, but I'm wondering if you've done any work on the search feature I suggested a while back.

If you don't remember, I wanted it so you can search a players name and see all the transactions linked with their username. It's helpful if you're somebody with 218 pages of donations like me xD.

14. This is tomorrows top priority :)

This will be the next feature out :)

Can confirm that this will be released tonight.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2018
    Giinger likes this.
  15. Offline

swift_y

Loving the fresh design on the control panel lmc, any updates or an eta on package purchasing information?

Total amount of times each package has been bought, etc, etc.

16. Offline

chopstick121

how to i make an THeme?

17. Offline

YoFuzzy3

Can you please add server prefixes? So depending on which server a package is for it gets the set prefix.

EDIT: Or instead just have the option to define global prefixes which can be selected in each package. (The first idea wouldn't work with multiple servers in one package.)

18. Offline

alex_markey

Please put the previous buycraft store up as one of the options for the themes. I personally do not like the new layout, and i think it looks messy on Enjin iframes, which is what a lot of Minecraft communities are doing:

http://mclava.com/shop

The previous buycraft store looked much better for that iframe, so if possible, please put a similar design to the old webstore up as a theme.

19. Offline

bob7

I've been running this plugin since the first release, that being said i have over 70+ pages of donors! When a player looses their rank or doesn't get ranked, they are asked to provide their name. Now.. It takes about 30 minutes to actually find their name due to the amount of pages I'm forced to tear through. Is there any way you could simplify my life by adding a search by username searchbar? It would list all transactions made by that player

20. Offline

Cereales_killer

Hello, it will be possible to integrate a System token in the next update?

21. Offline

Darthmineboy

Never say ever

22. Offline

jorisk322

Could you further explain that? As I don't understand you, so others might not either.

23. Offline

vOneShot

Is it possibly to have 2 merchant logins linked to the same account

24. Offline

jorisk322

No

25. Offline

vOneShot

Also have the html buy buttons changed all my images are dead

26. Offline

flamingcow

Would you consider adding in a system that when a player donates they could put in the IGN of a person that referred them to donate?

27. Which ones?

28. Offline

alex_markey

I saw someone suggest earlier in the forums that there should be an option to limit the amount of times a user can purchase a certain package (Generally if they are purchasing a unban on the server, you dont want them purchasing it over and over)

It would be good if when creating the package, there was an option to limit the amount of times a user can purchase that certain package ;)

- Alex

Also, is it possible so i can pay to completely remove the buycraft branding (Remove the footer, and change the favicon to my own favicon). If it is possible for me to do this, please email me @ [email protected]

http://auslavacraft.buycraft.net

Also, it would be good if when on the final purchase screen where you enter your Minecraft Username, the box where you enter your coupon code, if you dont have any coupons set up, that box will not appear.

So basically if you dont have any coupons set up,there is no option to enter a coupon code.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
    bobacadodl likes this.
  29. Offline

bob7

Love it! Thank you very much!

Soo you want him to remove his copywrite information? There really is no reason to remove it, my users feel safer knowing the transaction is processed through buycraft rather then some php code i through on a page lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  30. Offline

alex_markey

My server is a trusted server, #1 Planet Minecraft, Over 3500 Donations. I feel fairly safe in knowing that my users trust my server.

- lava-craft.net

31. Offline

bob7

I wouldn't ever put a rating on a server, they're just to dynamic. I believe there is another plugin that allows you to actually ingrate your donation page into your forums using php/HTML if you want to try that. Also, what server software do you run? I feel I'm paying for all this powerful hardware when i only max at 200 players. I have a Xeon 1290-v2 ffs haha..