[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

nxtguy

I don't think this is a feature yet, but I would really like to see it. Until it's added, you could always add another package which just includes two of the original package for 2 times the price.

3. Offline

NoBullcraft

Yea, I'd go as far as to say it's an imperative feature to have in any sort of shop-based system. I've thought about what you said, but that would generate a whole lot of messy spam and confusion on the Buycraft page. I think it would just create too many options and too long of a list.

I must say though, I love Buycraft as a plugin! Keep up the good work!

4. Offline

SwiftSwamp

Suggestion: The ability to purchase more servers than 3;

5. Offline

yaitsbilly

Payments are being sent over to the server or showing up, I'm receiving the donation and its coming through buycraft but sending to payments page. Everything was working fine now its not.

6. Offline

nxtguy

You can purchase Premium which will give you unlimited servers.

7. Offline

toughenough6

Hey, I'm having a problem with my Buycraft store. I purchased BuyCraft Premium just a few days ago for my server, Rangers PvP. However, most of the time, the site is down, giving a 404 error. I can't afford this server without donations, and people are requesting that I fix the site so that they can donate. They don't want to send money directly to my PayPal, so what am I to do?

Why is my site constantly down? It's the right link, I have it bookmarked, and it works sometimes. Only sometimes.

8. Offline

nxtguy

Maybe post the link?

9. Offline

toughenough6

10. Offline

Zeathy

I would really like the ability to have a purchased package removed temporarily for a define amount of time. This would work especially useful for renting areas. Basically...
    1. Pay for the area through Buycraft.
    2. Buycraft removes the package for purchase.
    3. Command is ran to set owner of area to {name} for X days.
    4. After X days, remove {name} as owner.
    5. Buycraft lists the package for purchase once again.
    I imagine there is a wide range of use that could be gotten from such a feature.

11. Offline

nxtguy

12. Offline

SwiftSwamp

Incorrect, I have premium purchased and I can only post a maximum of 3 servers.

13. At the moment its 3 servers, however it will soon be unlimited.

14. Offline

thebigdoduz

Hey, I tried the premium for 3 days. When I try paying something with OneBip, it takes me to a page saying "Not available in your country". What can I do? My shop is http://dokaserver.buycraft.net

15. Offline

RebornSheep

I could really use a feature so that i can search the payment site. If i need to edit a package as a player bought then i need to manually go through all the pages i have with payments. This is really annoying.

You could add a search bar just for the username, and maybe some kinds of drop down menus so i can filter it if i only want to see all the payments made for package nr xxxx

I would really appreciate if this feature was added asap :)

16. Onebip is restricted in some countries, sorry, nothing we can do about it.

17. Offline

Curtis3321

Anybody know if buycraft checks how much people donated, so lets say i donated $10 for Donator, and donator+ is $40 - if i buy a rank upgrade of $30 it will detect that i have donated, but if i buy it when i have not donated any money before it will not let me buy it?

- if not, a mega feature suggestion.

18. Offline

supersean63

Ok how am I able too make it so when they buy something off of my buycraft it turns into a gift? Because atm my paypal isn't verified and won't be for some time now and somepeople are starting too use buycraft to donate and I can't recieve the money because I am not verified so how can I turn it into a gift transaction.

19. Offline

SwiftSwamp

It would be neat if you could seat perks / commands to give out when a person reached a specific total amount donated. I'm all up for this.

RebornSheep likes this.
  20. Offline

Curtis3321

If u allow them to be gifts, they can ask for there money back / create a dispute.

21. Offline

SwiftSwamp

Just giving my input on this;
    When I first started using Paypal I wouldn't receive the money right away until 30 days along with having to make $250 in total AND have 10 transactions until I could get the money the moment the person purchased something. I am verified though so I don't know if that has to do with what I had to go through.

22. Offline

Fernfox

Hello i was wondering if i have over enough money to pay for my server then may i keep some of the money for my self? For buying chicken food or groceries?

23. Offline

HyrulesLegend

It's YOUR money, go nuts..? I guess..?

24. Offline

Kainzo

I want to try buycraft on Herocraft - any vouchers available? :) Wanting to see premium support.

25. Send me a PM and I'll sort you out.

26. Offline

MrRhino27

Hey.... i think its broken with 1.4? It keeps saying its incorrectly setup. Everything has worked fin in the past. Im running the latest bukkit beta build.

EDIT: Dont worry, i was adding the secret manually, when i did it via command it worked fine.

27. Offline

EHAndrew

Webstore feature requests:

1) More organized packages listings. When you have 14 pages of packages, like me, it can get difficult to find the one you need quickly. Why couldn't we format the admin panel more like the customer-side webstore?
    2) Duplication. Sometimes we need the ability to take an item, change it, and post a new similar item without filling out the entire form.
    3) Bulk editing. For the times when we need to edit everything quickly. For example, when a plugin's command syntax changes and 20 webstore items have to be revised. It sucks to do this one at a time when it's the same thing every time.
    4) The ability to throw sales with a configurable percentage or fixed amount off. Similar to coupon codes, but an automatic savings. For this feature, items should be check-able to denote if the sale affects all or only some of the items.
    5) Package reorganization without reloading the package listing every time. 14 pages of packages: 'nuff said!
    6) Limited sale items should be deactivated or hidden instead of deleted when the sale limit is reached.
    7) Ability to buy a quantity of something, rather than just one.
    8) Customer reports containing how much the player has spent over X amount of time.

Kieron Etherimgton likes this.
  28. Offline

_Noname_

could you please add other languages support? or functions (maybe in premium) that you can edit every single piece in the store.

29. Offline

Fizzle Gaming

Hello, I just got premium membership, however my webstore is not working.
    Its supposed to be fizzle-gaming-store.com, or original: https://fizzlegamingstore.buycraft.net
    Both of them getting 404 errors, and not only premium mebership, but the entire plug-in is useless with it.
    All other function is working, except the webstore itself.

30. Offline

xingbreakin

lmc can you help me.

I have recently lost my permissions file which contained all of the purchases from my customers. I need a way to resend all of the purchases to my server via Buycraft but i dont know how to do that. Can you please reply with a way of doing this.

Thank you!

Euan Reid (xingserver)

31. Offline

EHAndrew

One more feature I'd like to see is custom input fields. For example, I allow players to purchase custom titles in addition to ranks. It would be nice to be able to add a custom input field to this so that I don't have to take the extra step of asking the player in-game what they want for their title. This could be useful for things such as purchasable announcements for players to advertise their in-game stores. This should be implemented in a way much like the {name} tag in command execution. The system should either use a pre-named tag such as {custom1} , {custom2} , etc... or be able to read and use a custom tag given to the custom input field.