[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

alex_markey

Purchase premium, Well worth the money.

3. Hi, i run a server with a several different worlds of different types, many of them, have separate inventories, so i hope you can already see my dilema, i was wondering if there is a way to stop people using the /buy command with a permissions plugin in a particular world.

4. Offline

jorisk322

There is no way to do that. I recommend teleporting your users to the correct world, before the package commands get executed (put a warp/tp command in the first command box of the package).

5. Offline

alex_markey

Packages dont seem to be processing on my server. I reset the seceret code and yet it stil ldid not work.

In the console i got this:

2012-10-20 06:22:16 [SEVERE] [Buycraft] JSON Parsing error.

6. Offline

iiGroMyZ

Paygol, or atleas have one mobile payment for free :)

I know, but he could add some more, and make 1 of them free :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  7. I can only add the ones with sufficient APIs, not every payment gateway is just a quick 10 minute job to add. sorry.

8. Offline

Unknowncmbk

Possible to set up a redirection link to a URL after purchase?

jorisk322 likes this.
  9. Offline

Alex_2259

if it was a 1-time payment for premium i'd be at the paypal checkout quicker than you can say HI

iiGroMyZ likes this.
  10. Offline

alex_markey

Loads of players on my server are issuing this complaint to me. This is a message from one of my players:

Hello Alex. C:
    I am lapis rank, but I wanna upgrade to bedrock rank. But when I add the rank upgrade to my basket, I don't got anything in my basket? Bulcon told me many people have the problem and he also told me I just should message you, so....
    Anyways, thanks. c:

11. Offline

Giinger

I cannot, as well as other admins on my server, cannot login to the buycraft page on various browsers and I'm not really sure why. I use chrome and I cannot login, and my friend was using chrome and he could log in. My friend that uses Firefox also can log in, but I have heard from 2 other people that use chrome cannot log in.

Am I doing something different? One day I tried to log in and it just didn't work. I have cleared my cache and cookies and nothing changed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

12. Offline

hontiris1

Can you add a Disable feature, i want to be able to disable a package and not have to delete it so i can enable it once i want people to be able to buy it again.

13. Offline

alex_markey

I am getting some users which are purchasing ranks (Only some) and it doesnt process them. It doesnt even print them onto the payments page, They are not using ECHeque, They did not request a refund, It doesnt even say FAILED

it hasnt even processed them and put them onto the purchases...

14. Offline

Nukem

Is it possible to add another server to an existing buycraft account ? or do I have to sign up again and create a new account and start over ?

15. Login and go to Settings->Servers->Add server. Thanks

16. Offline

TheChinski

Hello,

I was wondering if there could be a way for users to check how many days they have left of VIP etc. Like a web address including the server and their username?

Thanks,

17. Offline

anlero

Hey guys! I have a bit of a problem. I want to use buycraft for my server but the ranks that I have are permanent ranks. So the problem is that if you buy a rank at let's say 9.99, builder rank and then you want to upgrade to stone rank which is 19.99, the players would like the pay the difference of money and upgrade to the next rank not pay 9.99 then pay 19.99 another time. It would be really helpful if I could make something like an upgrade or pay the difference thing. Is there ANY way that I could make this happen?

With kind regards,
    RawStorm
    Owner of EconomyHeaven - www.economyheaven.org

18. Offline

jjacobson

That feature is being worked on.

anlero likes this.
  19. Offline

Giinger

No response to my last post? :/

20. Re quote it please, I cant always keep up with the posts on here, sorry.

21. Offline

Giinger

I actually did find a workaround on it. I registered a new account with a different email address and then went to the activation link and then signed into the account through that activation link. It's rather tedious, but it works.

22. Offline

Dotapurex1

I saw a server that uses signs for buycraft. Instead of typing /buy [id] they have the package listed on a sign, so al you got to do is right clickt he sign and it automatically adds it to your cart and gives you the link. Can someone tel me how this works?

23. Offline

alex_markey

I am getting some users which are purchasing ranks (Only some) and it doesnt process them. It doesnt even print them onto the payments page, They are not using ECHeque, They did not request a refund, It doesnt even say FAILED

it hasnt even processed them and put them onto the purchases...

This has been requoted since i didnt get a response

24. Offline

jorisk322

Look for variabletirggers

25. Offline

Alien100

Aff fortumo gateway and Onebip to buy premium account.

26. Offline

anlero

Do you know when the feature will be ready?

Thanks,
    RawStorm

27. Sorry, will not be added.

28. Offline

nxtguy

I saw that you said to re post questions, so here mine is.

29. Offline

Jameshobbs

Feature requests:
    1) I think this was mentioned before, but perhaps add a permissions node that they must be in in order for them to be able to purchase something. For example: I have a ladder of ranks, each rank costs something different so from getting from holedigger -> labourer is $5, whereas labourer -> pipefitter is $7... The command needed to do this would be /pex promote for both cases. I want to have a permissions node for each promote package so that I can distinguish between which rank they are. By having this I can make sure they are the correct rank for the package they purchase, and that they are charged the correct amount. Also if they dont have the right permission, then they are not able to purchase the item and it will not charge them.

2) Could you add a required world that they must be in in order to get the item. I have two worlds: Survival and RPG. I want to have two different item packages per world. I want to make sure they cant buy a certain item package in RPG world, and vice versa for Survival world. This would allow me to have per world packages and make sure someone buying something for Survival would not get that item in RPG.

Love this plugin, and am a Premium user. It has helped a ton with financing the server and I look forward to adding more things to my buycraft account!

30. You could create this kind of system with our current HTML buttons, however it wouldnt be dynamic. An API could be something we could look into.

Sorry however your first quote just is too technically difficult to implement due to how things are currently done. Your second request is do-able, I'll have to take a look into it...

31. Offline

anlero

I've seen this kind of feature on another server it says: Upgrade Packages and then the difference of price: E.g: Coal to Iron($10). Is there a way I can put the permission from pex with something like: if {user} set group {coal} add {user} group {Iron} ?

It will be really helpful if you could tell me any permission from the PEX plugin that will upgrade players automatically or any buycraft feature that will do that.

Thanks in advance,
    RawStorm