[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

Gunnerrrrr

SUGGESTION:
    PLEASE add upgrading! Such as if I would buy a $10 package, then $20 package would be $10, because I would just have to pay the difference.​

3. Offline

XanderCrews01

lmc, is it possible to have one package apply to two servers. Let me explain farther.

I have two servers. A survival server, and a creative server. Is it possible to set this up so that if a player buys a package on the creative server the commands set in the package will execute on both the survival and the creative server?

Thanks

4. This is possible. I'm on vacation ATM so can't say much more as I'm on my phone.

5. Offline

exmental

Hey i hope someone can help so i have buycraft and a server have also purchased premium but when i setup webstore then try to go to my webstore url link it comes up with 404 page not found can anyone tell me what im doing wrong and or how it should be done thanks exmental

6. Hey

Please provide what URL you are trying to visit.

7. Offline

follet2004

Hey, Guys. I have a bug or a error. Load the plugin it say.

Code:
    [INFO] [Buycraft] Enabling Buycraft v4.6
    [SEVERE] [Buycraft] HTTP request failed due to timeout error.
    [SEVERE] [Buycraft] Unexpected error occured in the authentication process.

It add the API code good.
    One of my player pay for a rank it not send the data the server to do the cmds.

So. What can I do to fix it ?

8. Offline

omgitsmewazap

Did you do everything correctly with paypal? Set it to UT8-F? And the others?

9. Offline

follet2004

Yes, I did all good in the paypal. I think can be the server of buycraft not work on my server. But Paypal work good. Buycraft send me a email when a player puy for a rank. So I think can be the plugin it's self.

Sorry to say but my server is host to beastnode.com. I can not do the pinging of the api.buycraft.net.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
  10. Offline

omgitsmewazap

Anyone can recieve money, but if it was the plugin it's self it would most likely cause an error. Any error logs, did you do /buycraft reload once the packages was updated? Are the commands properly setup? (As in if your using PEX, you know you do pex user instead of /pex user as it's sent by the console? Everything 100% setup correctly?

11. For some reason some users are having some issues with timeouts, i'll make sure to look into it when im off vacation.

follet2004 likes this.
  12. Offline

exmental

this is the URL: shadowsiege.buycraft.net

Attached Files:

13. Offline

follet2004

I did /buycraft reload it not help. It not give the data of the API. So the error is
    Code:
    [SEVERE] [Buycraft] HTTP request failed due to timeout error.
    [SEVERE] [Buycraft] Unexpected error occured in the authentication process
    So it you read the error of buycraft it say can not give the data of the server. It do a timeout.

+ I not use PEX. I use the plugin Essentials Group Manager. It work good in the Group Manager. So is a bug or error of Buycraft.: )

Cool, Thanks to look in the error.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  14. Could you try pinging api.buycraft.net from the machine that runs your Minecraft server? If you could post the results, that would help greatly. Thanks.

15. Offline

OnyxNewt

Do you think it's possible you could add tekkit support? As in making it able to recognize mod items.

16. Offline

follet2004

Oh ok. I report to the host server of you say to me of the ping the api.buycraft so it to waiting reply me of it.

Oh ok.My server host say: The server can ping api.buycraft.net without issue.

17. Offline

jorisk322

This plugin works by executing commands when a user buys a package, so if you have a plugin that can distribute these items, you can already use that with Buycraft.

18. When I am back from vacation I will make sure to look into this issue.

19. Offline

ChumChum

How would i ping it?

20. Go into the terminal/command prompt, and type "ping api.buycraft.net" without the quotation marks.

21. Offline

ChumChum

I have a host, hosting the server, so i cant really go into terminal/cmd

22. Wait for myself to get from vacation and then I will take a look into this issue for you.

23. Offline

cmuff

Serious problem, I'm using Hyperconomy which uses the /buy command. I changed the plugins.yml main command from buy to donate and it works in game for about 3 hours before resetting for some unknown reason. I have tried deleting buycraft and re-installing but the problem persists no matter what. Please help

24. Offline

smacker171

Oh, i thought you had to set it up with the computer, like RemoteToolKit. Thanks anyways!

25. Offline

kept

Hello.

Could you please make it available in Latvia? (OneBip, PayPal)

26. Offline

OnyxNewt

If such a plugin exists, please link me, because right now, you're teasing me.

27. Offline

jorisk322

I have no idea if there's a plugin like that, as I don't use tekkit/spout/dfghj/whatever. I was just telling you how Buycraft works. If there's no plugin that can give those items (have you tried the native bukkit /give command?) then Buycraft won't be able to give it to your players. There's probably not going to be support for anything that doesn't use commands in the near future.

28. Offline

OnyxNewt

Well that's why I was asking for plugin support -_-

29. Offline

fireline54

Is this compatible with group manager? I want to put the command /manpromote [name] VIP
    and its not working. Why?

30. Offline

laSeek

Is it possible to add Stripe (https://stripe.com) support as a payment gateway?
    Happy to do it if the code is available.

31. Offline

mike4898

You need to put {name}, not [name]

My idea: Make the possibility for server owners to make vouchers for in your web store.
    The vouchers would have the possibility to:
    Choose amount of uses (Or infinite uses)
    To choose if people get a discount on a specific package (Or get a specific package for free)
    To choose if people get a discount on the whole store (like 5 dollar discount in the cart)

This would be very cool and very usefull for server owners