[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

ELCHILEN0

That would be great if you could to that however it can be done with user ladders in PermissionsEx.

3. Offline

bowow1

@lmcOkay, highly interesting plugin, have you ever considered adding full support for Group Manager. And the Group Managers commands: /manuadd [UserName] [Group][diamondore]
    If it's not a problem with your plugin, can you consider contacting the Group Manager authors to sort this problem out :) That would be great and im sure you would make more profit from it.
    Thanks.
    Sam.

4. Offline

jjacobson

bowow1 what is your issue group manager works fine? Did you bother reading about the plugin before making a totally useless post?

lmc likes this.
  5. Offline

micki6491

Hey, very nice plugin. But I have a problem :

That's the message I get when I try to purchase something. I've chosen a package to be VIP which costs 1 euro. : Ooops! Sorry, but we have not setup any payment methods, so at this moment you cannot complete your purchase.

When will this be fixed?
    And another thing which would be great is to translate the site in french too :D.

Thanks for your great work!

6. Offline

jorisk322

Well, DID you add any payment gateways?
    You can do that here.

7. Offline

shanko

Can we get an IP address to our webstore so we can make our own domain that way?

8. Offline

jorisk322

9. Offline

micki6491

Thanks a lot!!

10. Offline

solarsnowball

Can u make it so it has desc on /buy ?

shanko likes this.
  11. Offline

harryjamesuk

Idea:

Integration with TrialPay would be great! Free products!!! (But money still xD).

12. We allow you to use CNAME DNS records, much more better than IP/A Record.

I've looked into Trial pay, will keep it in mind.

What do you mean by this?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  13. Offline

bowow1

lmc Okay can you add me on skype. I know you probably don't normally but I need to talk to you about your plugin. sammybowow1. Please add me.
    Thanks
    Sam

14. Sorry, however I dont add people on skype, my handle is personal and don't want it getting spammed.

15. Offline

shanko

But I want to let my users use both addresses...

16. Offline

KevinEssence

I've sold 300+ packages and with Minecraft updating and my servers always running into resets here and there, you guys really made it easy by adding the "add payment" option to the purchases, can simply just add users in there and the package to give them without typing out all the commands in game and just wanted to say thank you guys so much for your hard work and keep it up!

17. A CNAME DNS record will allow you to do store.domain.com or shop.domain.com or whateveryouwant.domain.com. Why would you want them to type in an IP address?

18. Offline

bowow1

lmc I completely understand, however. I am not a spam :D I simply want to talk about your plugin and i really need to see if you can help me out.
    Again: sammybowow1
    Please add me.
    Thanks
    Sam

19. Offline

the_merciless

How do i add a 2nd server so i can have different packages for different servers? I have 1 server but cant find an option to add a 2nd.

Nvm found it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

20. Sorry, but please ask your questions on here :)

21. Offline

erdrickk

Any chance of adding a feature where someone can only buy a package once? The reason I ask is I want to create a 5 day VIP trial for free. I want to prevent people from renewing it every 5 days. I think this feature would be amazingly useful

22. Offline

ImpulsiveVenom

How can I set up a small store in my website?
    Like Skitscape? Exactly like his? I bought premium today, and I'd like to add that to my website.

23. Offline

easton39

I added a package for $0.80 cents, but when I checked out to test PayPal, it said it was $1.05 instead of $0.80! Why does this happen?

That is a great idea ADD IT NAO! :)

24. Offline

shanko

I want them to to be able to do shop.domain.com AND server.buycraft.net :p

25. Offline

kartikitrak

There is a high chance that the person was using a credit/debit card. There are service fees plus a small tax that apply to users that user the cards. In this case the user paid for it. I would warn them in the terms of agreement or just in the general homepage of your store.

Is there a chance that you could add a feature where users can customize it a bit more. For example I want to create a package that lets users change their text and name colour however making a package for each possiblity would just take too much space. Instead the users could just buy a single text colour package and when prompted to after they purchase, they type in the correct parameters for the package, in this case color.

For example.
    Users buy package 10. They wait 5 minutes and receive a message saying that buycraft is confirmed the purchase and is now giving the benefits to the user. It then gives instructions for the user to type a colour, such as red or cyan which the owner of the server can pre-program to recognize what the user is inputting. Much like how the owner can ask to put in the commands they want, can they make custom parameters in the package options. Like /pex user {name} prefix {color} and then they can give the possible options for color.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

26. Offline

easton39

You can

I was the user paying and the one receiving, and I used a PayPal account on both sides.

EDIT: On the checkout area, on buycraft, it says $1.05 as the total.

27. Offline

bowow1

lmc How do i use group manager with this plugin?

28. Giving you an IP address still wouldnt allow that, anyway, an IP address is just a straight no and a terrible way of doing it, the feature wont be added im afraid.

You would use the commands that groupmanager has and put them in the package you are creating.

29. Offline

kartikitrak

Did you properly change the price at the bottom of the package editing page? Otherwise I don't see the problem. I haven't really had any issues with the service and I've sold around 8 packages since I got it 2 weeks ago.

30. Offline

shanko

Uh... okay then

31. Plus the requirement of having multiple IP address per customer, which wouldnt even be possible in terms of costs and availability of IP addresses.