[ADMN] SpoutTexturePack 1.0 - Add a bit of magic [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by CainFoool, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Offline

CainFoool

SpoutTexturePack - Add a bit of magic!
    Download: SpoutTexturePack.jar

SpoutTexturePack lets you change all of your user's texture packs to a specified one you provide in the config.yml.
    Once they login, it will quickly download and update their texture pack in-game.
    Spout is not a dependency, however this plugin is useless without it.

Features
    1. Changes entire server's Texture Pack
    Configuration example
    Code:
    config:
        texturepack: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7186172/Foliacraft.zip
    Changelog
    1.00 - Released plugin

2. Offline

cholo71796

3. Offline

Eris

@cholo71796 I'm actually using a base class like that (implements CommandExecutor); it's mostly the handling of different commands options that's killing me. Java needs something like Ruby's OptionParser. I might go hunting for something like that, actually!

4. Offline

NinjaGrinch

Would appreciate an exempt list of some sorts. As a few of my users have computers that simply cannot handle the texture pack I have my server use and this would help greatly. :D

5. Offline

shamonj03

"Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

Any alternate links?

6. Offline

Thorns_Ofire

Also need a alternate link thanks :)

7. Offline

Armaxxx

does this supports hd?

8. Offline

Gagafa

How do I put this mod to work texture pack was coming from my computer

9. Offline

Eris

You can't—the texture pack has to be hosted somewhere. You can sign up for Dropbox and stick the texture pack in your public folder and link to that.

10. Offline

Gagafa

and the address where the texture pack to enter the full path please list the

11. Offline

Dogiogi25

where do I find the URL to put into the YML config folder? I am unsure of how to attain the URL for a download like that

12. Offline

Ubermatik

Hey, just installed but already having problems. The config file is setup different to the one in the OP. How do I define the URL in the .yml? Also, do we know if this supports HD texture packs yet? I'm wanting to use John Smith's, but haven't had any results yet.

13. Offline

CainFoool

@Plague You can mark this as inactive.

This plugin is outdated and the Spout I used when developing this is outdated aswell.

14. Offline

Ubermatik

That's such a shame :( Any chance on an update? This plugin has awesome potential.

15. Offline

PacketCollision

Spoutcraft does chunk caching anyway, so just switch to using it instead of Craftproxy.