[ADMN/SEC/WEB] HawkEye [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by oliverw92, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Offline

oliverw92

sethgandy, phimt, matan7890 and 7 others like this.
  2. Offline

Freakdk

@oliverw92

Whenever I try to rollback a player, it searches for matching results, and then tells me that there are no results to rollback.....

This is not true, there are loads to rollback...
    Got any clue of why this is not working ?

3. Offline

oliverw92

Tell me what commands you are typing. Also turn on debug mode and show me the SQL query it is doing when you are searching

4. Offline

Dagumboss

@but2002

http://pastebin.com/kqGKicfZ

And this is what I get when I go to wildhuntcs.wildhuntmc.com:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Nothing shows up in the Error Log.

Ah, I may have figured it out. My game server host has the MySQL db on a different server, which by default has no remote access.

5. Offline

MathijsNL

This is really awesome. Web interface to find the griefing, have to find out the rest of it :)
    Guess the web interface just does it. Thanks for it!

6. Offline

xsolar66

I;ve turned off lava and water logging. Only logging block placements and a few other things (not chat or commands or anything).

Left the server on for 12 hours, ram usage has slowly crept up from 4gig to 6.7gig

is this normal?

7. Offline

Mazaveli

hey, hope I'm not too annoying reporting all these problems (I guess thats what they are)

When I use /hawk rollback p:name, it should rollback their entire edits in the world?

When I use this I still find things by that player that haven't been rolled back, and I have to do a /hawk rollback r:xx p:name to get rid of it locally.

8. Offline

NotYetRated

A little unsure what I should do with this error. It is continuously spamming the log.
    CB 1060
    HE 1.04
    Using MySQL

Code:
    2011-08-25 14:03:11 [SEVERE] [HawkEye] SQL Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '1226113' for key 'PRIMARY'
    2011-08-25 14:03:13 [SEVERE] [HawkEye] SQL Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '1226113' for key 'PRIMARY'
    2011-08-25 14:03:15 [SEVERE] [HawkEye] SQL Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '1226113' for key 'PRIMARY'
    2011-08-25 14:03:17 [INFO] [g] penben50: ya
    2011-08-25 14:03:17 [SEVERE] [HawkEye] SQL Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '1226113' for key 'PRIMARY'
    2011-08-25 14:03:19 [SEVERE] [HawkEye] SQL Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '1226113' for key 'PRIMARY'
    2011-08-25 14:03:21 [SEVERE] [HawkEye] SQL Exception: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '1226113' for key 'PRIMARY' 

9. Offline

oliverw92

HawkEye is now using BukkitDev

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/hawkeye/

Please use BukkitDev for ALL bugs, feature requests, everything. There are forums on there if you need help with usage or setting it up.

10. Offline

25CentStudios

Ok, that link worked, @oliverw92 Now, how do i create a database with XAMMP?

11. Offline

oliverw92

12. Offline

GmK

Noooooooooooooooo :( :( :(

13. Offline

oliverw92

Whats wrong with BukkitDev?

14. Offline

25CentStudios

What does that mean?

15. Offline

oliverw92

It means go click the link :confused:

16. Offline

GmK

17. Offline

oliverw92

Recently released plugins: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/

Apart from that - remember that it is still being actively developed. It isn't finished yet. I'm sure those features will come in time. Remember when Bukkit.org first came out - the site wasn't organised at all. plugins.bukkit.org didn't exist etc.

18. Offline

GmK

It goes by recently updated - not recently released ;)

And I know, but no matter how it will evolve, it just added 10 more steps for me to do to get the information I need. For you on the other hand this is the best thing since sliced bread, so we will see how it pans out!

frozencanadian likes this.
  19. Offline

oliverw92

@GmK I think the slight disadvantage it will make for server owners will be massively outweighed by how good it is for plugin makers.

20. Offline

25CentStudios

I understand that, but how do i create a database? Its probably stated there. But im on an iphone and cant have multiple tabs open because im on the forumrunner App.

21. Offline

oliverw92

Navigate to 'localhost' in your browser with xampp running. You will get an orange page. There should be a link to something called phpMyAdmin on there. Click on that. Then create a new database.

22. Offline

Mazaveli

Is 1.0.4b safe to use or would you recommend waiting?

23. Offline

oliverw92

Yes it is safe

24. Offline

Mikor

BukkitDev is...rough, from a server admin standpoint. I strongly recommend the continued maintenance and updating of this thread until BukkitDev has a chance to mature further. Perhaps use BukkitDev as the official channel for support requests, and use this thread for community feedback and suggestion instead?

25. Offline

Mazaveli

When it loads up it says 1.0.4a in the console, is this just something that hasn't been changed?

26. Offline

oliverw92

Yes, mistake on my behalf

I'm more than happy for feedback and discussion in here, but bug reports, support and feature requests should all be done on BukkitDev. Sure, somethings about it need improving, but unless we actually start using it, it will never take off properly.

27. Offline

25CentStudios

That worked! :D. One more question/error:

Access denied for user "root"@"localhost"

28. Offline

oliverw92

By default for XAMPP the password should be empty

29. Offline

funnybutrandom

i seem to be getting an error with the webpage
    Code:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ARRAY, expecting '&' or T_VARIABLE or T_CONST in /homez.367/*******/www/hawkeye/config.php on line 52"
    is there something i've missed?

Love The plugin, my server has been getting griefed recently so i installed this to hopefully catch the people doing it :)
    Thanks

30. Offline

25CentStudios

Everything workss.......

YESSSSSSSSS EEEEEKK THANK YOU!!!!!!!

31. Offline

oliverw92

Please use the ticket system in future: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/hawkeye/tickets/

Use that and post your config.php

:p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016