[ADMN/SEC]Rennegade - A unique server management + antigriefing plugin [Permissions] [860]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by jeffadkins51, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jeffadkins51

I have decided to stop working on this(As i have something else in mind in witch ill be posting soon. And really no need for this. But if you would like the plugin just PM me.

2. Offline

jeffadkins51

New build! #0.53

3. Offline

desmin88

4. Offline

jeffadkins51

It will be available in either build #0.55 or #0.56 :)

5. Offline

desmin88

@jeffadkins51
    Ok then, can I get a JAR to test on my server?

6. Offline

jeffadkins51

It will also be available in build #0.55 or #0.56 (Gotta fix an error first.)

Development Build #050 uploaded. Beware: Still has errors, the development build was uploaded for someone to actually fix it, but not update it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  7. Offline

jeffadkins51

New build: #0.57
    Still trying to fix a few errors for a stable build release.

UPDATE: Changed the name of the plugin to TsimFuckis. This is in memory of a young boy, who tried to live his life to the fullest with the short years he had. And i just thought it would be rather nice to make a plugin after him :)(Especially because i like the name)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  8. Offline

jeffadkins51

New build: #0.58
    Test build should be available early tomorrow.

9. Offline

jeffadkins51

New build: #0.59 Test build - Available for download

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.