Inactive [ADMN/SEC] Regios v5.0.01 - Advanced Region Management! + Multi-World, Protection + More![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 3, 2011.

1. Regio's - Advanced Region Management! + Multiworld support, protection, entry control, health control, movement control, custom messages and more!
    Version : 5.0.01

Changelog :​
    Version 5.0.01 : Fixed NPE's regarding ChunkGrids & Regions​
    Version 5.0.0 : Updated for 1.0.0 and fixed glaring protection issues.​
    Version 4.0.80 : Mobs Fixed and Economy Support for iConomy6 (Thanks to Pianosaurus)​
    Version 4.0.71 : Complete Recode.​

2. Offline

King_KYl3

Oh ok hope he does :) i hate normal icon

3. Offline

slater96

Think the link is dead...:(

4. I may support it but it doesn't help that they have no documentation on their API.

I have released a link to the Dev build at the top but you should know there may still be some bugs and hiccups; if you find any please let me know until the stable build is complete.

5. Offline

King_KYl3

Ar ok hope you can top notch plugin :D

6. Offline

iPhysX

I'm sorry what?

7. Offline

King_KYl3

I said ok 'Top Notch Plugin' Derr

8. Offline

iPhysX

I didn't understand the statement, it was lacking in punctuation.
    My apologies.

9. Offline

King_KYl3

10. Offline

iPhysX

Exactly my friend, exactly.

11. Offline

King_KYl3

12. Offline

iPhysX

:p
    :)
    :D

13. Help GUI Finished :D
    [​IMG]

iPhysX likes this.
  14. Offline

iPhysX

You know this looks sexy!

Adamki11s likes this.
  15. Offline

teaearlgraycold

It just looks out of place in a minecraft app, but in the newer screenshot it seems better (next to all the minecraft font). "REGIOS" looks a little bit too big imo. (and the red background is just a placeholder, right?)

Thanks for the dev build :D
    Lookin great

16. Offline

iPhysX

The red background is an image he made on Photoshop he has set as the background for all the other stuff that pops up :) and it is looking good isn't it xD

17. Yes, thanks, no problem :)

18. Offline

Daolin1

Is there going to be a way to transfer the old regions from the previous regios versions into the new one? I tried just putting the regios.jar into my server and none of the regions are found, I assume it's because you re-worked the way it stores the info.

Also I don't know if this matters to you, but when using the BannanaSpace Mod and when in the Space world upon placing a block I get this error.
    Code:
    13:44:23 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_PLACE to Regios
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at couk.Adamki11s.Regios.Listeners.RegiosBlockListener.onBlockPlace(Regi
    osBlockListener.java:267)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$29.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:441)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:338)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(Cr
    aftEventFactory.java:90)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockPlaceEvent(Cr
    aftEventFactory.java:74)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock.a(ItemBlock.java:85)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.placeItem(ItemStack.java:56)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.j
    ava:223)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:573)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:89)
            at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java
    :478)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:454)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Thank you for your hard work on this plugin, our players really enjoy it.

19. Thanks, for the patch just do /regios patch and it will convert all old regions to the new format. t will delete your old ones in the process so be sure to make a backup.

I will take a look at this error.

20. Offline

kylevin

How close would you say until it is finished?

21. Offline

Daolin1

Put regios.jar into main plugins folder, let it load up and create all the new folders. Went in and typed /regios patch and it said:
    Code:
    15:10:56 [INFO] [Regios][Patch] Patching all Region Files...
    15:10:56 [INFO] [Regios][Patch] Patching Region default
    15:10:56 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'regi
    os' in plugin Regios v4.0.05
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:12
    9)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:3
    52)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.
    java:737)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:701)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:694)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:89)
            at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java
    :478)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:454)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at couk.Adamki11s.Regios.Regions.Region.<init>(Region.java:90)
            at couk.Adamki11s.Regios.Data.OldRegiosPatch.patch(OldRegiosPatch.java:1
    87)
            at couk.Adamki11s.Regios.Data.OldRegiosPatch.runPatch(OldRegiosPatch.jav
    a:47)
            at couk.Adamki11s.Regios.Commands.CommandCore.onCommand(CommandCore.java
    :81)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
            ... 13 more

22. Don't do it in the console, do it in-game. In the latest dev build i have blocked console commands.

Very close :) I am just finishing up the GUI editors and doing some final bug testing.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  23. Offline

Daolin1

I did do it in game, I just posted you the console readout.

In game it says:
    [Regios][Patch] Patching all region files...
    [Regios][Patch] Patching region degaults
    An internal occured while trying to perfom this command

And the console outputs the above error at the same time.

I even disabled several plugins and tried it with the same error, I'm going to go disable everything and try it.

Thank you for the quick responses, I appreciate it :)

24. Try re-downloading the latest dev build. I changed it so that it will set the world to the default if the world given is null for some region.

25. Offline

Daolin1

Same thing happens. I just noticed spout changed to bukkitdev instead of craftbukkit do you think that will matter?

I also turned off all plugins and still receive it. My world name is cerilian, dunno if that matters.

26. Offline

iPhysX

http://dev.bukkit.org/ is BukkitDev.

27. Put your regios db file on a file hosting site and give me the link so I can download it and test myself. I will be porting Regios over to BukkitDev when I complete the recode.

28. Offline

gameswereus

Sweet. This is one of my favorite plugins!

29. The GUI is coming along nicely, I'm almost done :)

30. Offline

iPhysX

The Gui is.... F*****G fantastic

Adamki11s likes this.
  31. I'm not posting any spoilers until the full release; only you have seen it :p