Inactive [ADMN/SEC] Regios v5.0.01 - Advanced Region Management! + Multi-World, Protection + More![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 3, 2011.

1. Regio's - Advanced Region Management! + Multiworld support, protection, entry control, health control, movement control, custom messages and more!
    Version : 5.0.01

Changelog :​
    Version 5.0.01 : Fixed NPE's regarding ChunkGrids & Regions​
    Version 5.0.0 : Updated for 1.0.0 and fixed glaring protection issues.​
    Version 4.0.80 : Mobs Fixed and Economy Support for iConomy6 (Thanks to Pianosaurus)​
    Version 4.0.71 : Complete Recode.​

2. Maybe try contacting the plugin developer of Flatlands? I don't see what could be causing the plugin. Do other plugins work on the flat lands world?

3. Offline

DrBowe

I have a question regarding regios, as I'm tempted to ditch WorldGuard and switch over to this for its simplicity (and the built in region-buying)

When setting regions inside of other regions, is it like a parent-child relationship? For example:
    I have a huge spawn city, and I set a huge protection of all land around the entire city.
    I then start making plots. Will each plot be pre-protected (because its in the large city region), or will I have to manually set the protection for each of these as well?

Also, does protection prevent door/chest usage as well, or is it a simple block restriction? I say this, because my server only allows 1 LWC lock per-player, and I'd love to have a system where any plot purchased is free to have as many locks as possible.

4. Offline

coleman8

I'm not sure but I will check

I'll see but thanks for the help so far

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  5. Offline

kitty8

One thing I have noticed is /regios help says it has 3 pages, but it only displays 2. Page 3 does not exist or does not work

6. Offline

elevatorguy

the version i have does... maybe you need to update regios ?

7. Offline

kitty8

I have the latest version (it auto updates) but page 3 displays the same as page 1, just shorter. Page one is rather large but page 3 shows all the same commands as page one, except not as many commands.

8. Offline

bloonacho

So can I get any help plugin developer? Maybe it's a conflicting plugin like mcmmo or world edit or something but the plugin installed correctly but the selection tool doesn't work it won't make the selection please reply.

9. Offline

gameswereus

This is
    This is what I was trying before. I hope this gets implemented/fixed. I think what it does right now is it protects the huge amount of land that you set the region to, and then any plot of land (sub-region) is under that same protection. So I think, maybe, it won't take long to put in because all you would have to do is add a exception to the player who buys that land. I might be way off, depending on how the code is written etc but that's my understanding.

[REQUEST]
    could you make it charge you when you enter an area with iconomy? Maybe it stops you and states price and then /confirm option? That would be really cool. For example, you want to go to a PvP area, someone probably would want to go with nothing on to see if they could kill someone with luck. But if someone is in there with armor and stuff on, they could kill that noob, but would cost them damage. That was just a really fast brainstorm on how that could work. Thanks :p I got the idea from http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/rp...layers-money-items-to-enter-an-area-860.8677/ that mod. It would be nice to have it so you could just a do a true/false command though.

10. Offline

Bloodykittens

I'm having problems with regios :(

I've set up a realestate agency and a few users have bought lots, but they don't have permission to build on the lots.

It states that they're the owners of the regions, but they still can't build on them. Is there a permission node that allows them to build on lots they own? If so, I may be missing it?

Can anyone help? Its kind of a big part of our server. We really need it working :(

11. Offline

gameswereus

I have the same problem, and I believe that he (adam) is working on it.

12. Offline

Bloodykittens

ok, Now i just installed the new version from the autoupdater file.

Now my members can build where ever they want. Any solution for that?

EDIT: Strike that lol. I'm just retarded with the new permissions.

Everything is setup correctly now with the permissions and new version of regios.
    but members still can't build even if they own the lot :(

13. I might not have updated the build, but the latest, latest version has the help issue fixed.
    I'll be trying my best to fix this.

Going on holiday for a week, will update plugins as soon as I get back :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

gameswereus

Have a good time!

15. Offline

saphrym

I upgraded from a 256 mb server to a 512mb server. Works fine now so far.

Enjoy! And now that it's working for me: Awesome plugin! ;)

16. Offline

_Martinius_

And offcurse everyones problems get fixed except mine :(

17. Offline

phondeux

We just found TNT placed adjacent to a protected plot will inflict damage on it. Is this a feature or bug? :)

Just joking; is there a way to shut off just tnt in a protected area?

18. Offline

gameswereus

just update the .jar and you should be good :p

19. Offline

_Martinius_

i did update the jar today(yesterday its 1 am here now) and the problem was still there
    did you test it on your Server?
    make sure the area is protectet otherwise i have no problems with
    portals

_Martinius_

20. Offline

thestriker095

Hi It Seems The /regios version Command Is Not Working!
    Please Fix!
    THANKS!

21. Offline

gameswereus

I've only used it on my server. PM me and I'll give you the IP. I'm not sure what you mean by "make sure the area is protectet otherwise i have no problems with
    portals" :p

22. Offline

palz2015

Regios is causing lag for me the server to freeze for 10-20 seconds from time to time, here's the error:​
    Code:
    22:38:33 [SEVERE] java.net.SocketException: Socket closed[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:33 [SEVERE]       at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Sourc[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]e)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:33 [SEVERE]       at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:33 [SEVERE]       at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Sour[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ce)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:33 [SEVERE]       at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:33 [SEVERE]       at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:33 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkWriterThread.run(SourceFi[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]le:116)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE] java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Met[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]hod)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unkno[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]wn Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown So[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]urce)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unk[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]nown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Sour[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ce)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source[/LEFT]
    [LEFT])[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source[/LEFT]
    [LEFT])[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHtt[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]pClient(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConn[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ect(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(U[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]nknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputS[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]tream(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at me.Adamki11s.Regios.UpdateChecker.runVersionCheck(Upd[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ateChecker.java:31)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at me.Adamki11s.Regios.RegiosPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin[/LEFT]
    [LEFT](RegiosPlayerListener.java:947)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(Jav[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]aPluginLoader.java:243)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(Regist[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]eredListener.java:58)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(Simpl[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ePluginManager.java:310)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(Ser[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]verConfigurationManager.java:123)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandle[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]r.java:96)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandle[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]r.java:33)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]:91)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]r.java:401)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ver.java:311)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ceFile:422)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: Stream closed[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.getInIfOpen(Unknown Sourc[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]e)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.io.DataInputStream.read(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at me.Adamki11s.Regios.UpdateChecker.runVersionCheck(Upd[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ateChecker.java:38)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at me.Adamki11s.Regios.RegiosPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin[/LEFT]
    [LEFT](RegiosPlayerListener.java:947)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(Jav[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]aPluginLoader.java:243)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(Regist[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]eredListener.java:58)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(Simpl[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ePluginManager.java:310)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(Ser[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]verConfigurationManager.java:123)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandle[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]r.java:96)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandle[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]r.java:33)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]:91)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]r.java:401)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ver.java:311)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ceFile:422)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]22:38:52 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_JOIN to Regios[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]java.lang.NullPointerException[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at me.Adamki11s.Regios.UpdateChecker.runVersionCheck(UpdateChecker.java:[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]45)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at me.Adamki11s.Regios.RegiosPlayerListener.onPlayerJoin(RegiosPlayerLis[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]tener.java:947)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.ja[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]va:243)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]a:58)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]ava:310)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.c(ServerConfiguration[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]Manager.java:123)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:96)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)[/LEFT]
    [LEFT]        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    [/CODE][/LEFT]

23. Offline

JanTTuX

i still have same problem with regions : JHOUSE i cant delete it, it doesnt save my changes like i put showleave false or showwelcome true... whats my problemo?

24. @JanTTuX My guess is your running an old version.

25. Offline

JanTTuX

i dont, i have newest. i try reinstall

Still not working >.< (works with other regios... weird?)

26. Offline

skotyyy

im having a anoying problem the protection is only for the outside edge but people on my server keep on tp or/jump and they bypass the block and steal my suff can you in next update make the protection everywhere in the zone even if they tp or /jump thanks skotyyy

27. Offline

gameswereus

there is a command for expanding it 127 in the air and down to bedrock

28. Offline

Pheenixm

suggestion: make this more like worldgaurd a little by adding the config options for placing portal anywhere, sponge emulation, lava/fire protection, etc. It would really help me in my ditching of worldgaurd

29. Offline

Davs_Due

It's nice to get, if you are having a city full of iConemyChestShops ;D

30. Offline

Justin Gehring

Hello Again Adamki11s,

I know your on vacation, so please have a good time. I finally got around to upgrading to the latest version, and thought I would document the issues I am seeing. Here's the list:

1) There is still an issue with subzones that I think needs to be worked out... Maybe a few. Here's the bug my players of been exploiting... Here's the scenario: Player A creates a zone and protects it (not entry protect, just build protect). Player B then enters the zone, and creates another zone within it (That's a problem, although, it doesn't really become a problem until...). Player B then sets their zone to be unprotected. Player B can now build inside Player A's zone. The best solutions I can come up with to solve this are either: never let another players zone cross into an existing players zone...

2) The pvp zoning thing when pvp zones set to off on the server (which your already aware of, based on my reading of recent forum posts.) This may be a result of the latest version of bukkit (928).

and not a bug, but would still love to see it: mysql support ;-)

Again thanks for the updates, and happy to see this working so well!

31. Offline

phondeux

Bukkit build 860
    Regios v3.5_3.0
    Issue: Mob Spawners no longer spawn mobs anywhere on the server.

I tested this to see what plugin was causing it and it was indeed Regios - with Regios off the mobs spawn immediately. With it on they never spawn.

I can let you on my dev server if you want to see it or poke around. Let me know.

I did some more testing and figured it out; mob-spawn-prevention is taking place across-worlds. I have a zone in the same x z coords on worldA that is utterly protected. In worldB players can place and destroy blocks but monsters wont spawn from mob spawners.