Inactive [ADMN/SEC] Regios v5.0.01 - Advanced Region Management! + Multi-World, Protection + More![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 3, 2011.

1. Regio's - Advanced Region Management! + Multiworld support, protection, entry control, health control, movement control, custom messages and more!
    Version : 5.0.01

Changelog :​
    Version 5.0.01 : Fixed NPE's regarding ChunkGrids & Regions​
    Version 5.0.0 : Updated for 1.0.0 and fixed glaring protection issues.​
    Version 4.0.80 : Mobs Fixed and Economy Support for iConomy6 (Thanks to Pianosaurus)​
    Version 4.0.71 : Complete Recode.​

2. Offline

MetalMadness

the only problem I have is that sometimes it does not want to set the first corner.

The welcome messages don't save when I reset my server. I tried to set regions without any other plugins and it still does it.

3. /regios mf <-- bugs
    I put the slow on my 1 small corridor and my whole base goes slow :D and it bugs, i cant jump well coz it kind a looks like "laggy" but it wont really lag.
    The slow wont stick inside the area i chose it to stay.
    FIX!! came when u released 3.3 :)

4. Can you send me a private message with your server's IP and make Adamki11s an OP so I can help you fix this.
    Do you get this after a server/reload or restart?
    I don't think you can set a point on bedrock.

5. sent pm for ya

6. Offline

GFlow

good stuff, pvp disable is working great. Is anyone else getting the regions not saving thing?

7. What's your issue with Regions not saving?

8. Offline

MetalMadness

@Adamki11s

No, i meant it won't work for the first point I select

also, the thing with the saving the entry and exit isnt working again -.-

9. Damn :(
    Is that after a server reload/restart? Also are you running the latest RB? And finally pm me your server IP and make me OP so I can see :)

10. Offline

MetalMadness

just did, and i found out why. come on my server and il show you

Here is the error as you requested. I am guessing it's from the '?

[​IMG]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  11. Offline

esiao

Same as me and have it already when server restarted... (or not)

12. Offline

alfw

The server still output error when you type reload in console.

13. @alfw
    @esiao
    @CarbonT
    Please re-download I patched this bug and added a little extra validation to prevent SQL errors where a message or Region name contained the character '.

14. Offline

alfw

Tnx, the patch working :)

15. Offline

GFlow

When I restart the server, I have to redo the regions I have for some reason.

16. Offline

ibbignerd

I'm having problems with the subregions. I set region A at my town, then region B as a store.when I put the welcome and good bye messages, It applied it to both A and B. I could not set one for B at all. Is this a plugin problem or a client problem?

Otherwise this is an amazing plugin. In my opinion, better than worldguard/worldedit!!!

I downloaded the plugin today.

17. Offline

umarth

I got the same problem and soluting it deleting the db. I think that this error ocurred something with change versions, or something that generate error in the db.

18. Offline

BIG_PIP_IN

This is a slight bug that I dont think has been fixed yet if you create a main region first then a sub region inside that you do not see the welcome for the sub only the main quick fix for now is to create your sub region first then the main region around it then all should work

I was having this problem also Question is have you been using this plugin for awhile if so it is possible you need to recreate the database with the new jar. I had that problem with things not saving untill i finaly deleted everything and started fresh. I had seen a fix for something awhile ago but didnt think it pertained to me so i didnt recreate the regions. then started noticing the problem. I can tell you now with the new version created from scratch all my regions stay and work as they r suppose to even with reloads. With the exeption of the welcome and leave messages for the main region but all you have to do is create that last.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  19. Yeah I know about this and unfortunately it's not that easy to fix :( I'm aware of it though and I'm doing my best to fix it ;).

20. Offline

esiao

It works perfectly
    I have a question ?
    Can you in the future block creepers explosion because they spawn outsid the region and explose in...
    And also tnt. Thanks.

edit : The problem persists a few minutes after reload it comes again

21. @esiao That issue only occurs when you create a sub region after a main region has already been created, It's not a big issue as you could just delete the containing Region and then re-create it but I want to get it fixed because it's inconvenient to do that :p

22. Offline

esiao

@Adamki11s
    No it's not that because I have only one region.

23. @esiao I'm working on improving the protection for regions such as from lava and water buckets and tnt, creepers etc

AS1LV3RN1NJA likes this.
  24. Offline

Bombrider

How about changing colors of welcome/leave messages and more owners? This would be the last step to perfection :D

25. Offline

MetalMadness

@Bombrider Actually, he told me that the next update is colors for the messages.

Also for the owners, I think you mean more people can build in protected? /regios addex <regionname> <player>

Is that what you where talking about?

26. @Bombrider as @CarbonT said coloured messages is the next update along with improved Region Protection.

27. Offline

Kuja_Diartua

Strange, tryed to remake the regions, but still settings dont save.
    @Adamki11s is there any way to edit it in database?

28. They should save automatically, If you give me your server IP I can come on and help.

29. Offline

Kuja_Diartua

i've sent you an IP in the PM.

30. It just says failed to verify username and disconnects me.

31. Offline

Kuja_Diartua

ok. Try now