Inactive [ADMN/SEC] Regios v5.0.01 - Advanced Region Management! + Multi-World, Protection + More![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 3, 2011.

1. Regio's - Advanced Region Management! + Multiworld support, protection, entry control, health control, movement control, custom messages and more!
    Version : 5.0.01

Changelog :​
    Version 5.0.01 : Fixed NPE's regarding ChunkGrids & Regions​
    Version 5.0.0 : Updated for 1.0.0 and fixed glaring protection issues.​
    Version 4.0.80 : Mobs Fixed and Economy Support for iConomy6 (Thanks to Pianosaurus)​
    Version 4.0.71 : Complete Recode.​

2. Offline

BIG_PIP_IN

So to b clear as long as im not using nicknames I should have no problem awsome Thanks for the reply.
    Also I know you r fixing bugs ATM just had to give you crap. LOL :) keep it up
    P.S. in the next couple days im going to be doing several Vids on this as well as putting on a live stream for some people wanting to know how to use it. This is by far one of the best plug-ins Ive found to date

3. Thanks so much ;) If your putting any videos up on youtube then please give me the links and I can put them on the forum thread.

Shouldn't you be using 798. 789 is not recommended.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  4. Offline

Dooglz

Alright, it was my bad, It's all working fine now:)

Adamki11s likes this.
  5. False alarm :p
    I went on his server and we tested and it worked fine :)

6. Offline

elevatorguy

I installed this mod and it seems to working very nicely.
    Just one thing though.
    I have a dispute between users over having mobs on. So I made a region containing most of the known world and set mobs false. I then created a region on the properties of users that wanted monsters on, with the value set to true.
    However I cannot see any mobs, nor can I spawn them.
    (yes, on both regions i did expand them from bedrock to sky limit)

I am using Regios v.3.1 and bukkit 798
    Other plugins installed:
    Flight
    MoveCraft
    Permissions
    MobileAdmin
    General
    MMPlugin

7. So your saying you had one huge region in which mobs aren't allowed to spawn but then you have one little region where mobs can spawn but that doesn't work?

8. Offline

elevatorguy

yes. I don't know if its a conflit of plugins or a bug , i just know it isn't working.

--side note. I didn't have permissions installed until i got regios, is it maybe a permissions node i need to give people access to? I wouldn't think so but was wondering.

9. Offline

BIG_PIP_IN

Hey Adam I havent been home yet to put 3.1 on the server yet but I have many people asking just wanted to know if you fixed this yet. I know you have creepers spawning now but does TnT and lighters work yet or are you still working on that. just so I can let my people know if when I get home and update after work if those things will be working. Also I think I should have time to do the Vids for youtube tonight as soon as they go up you will most defiantly get the links :D

10. No it's nothing to do with on of your plugins I don't think. But just be aware that the chance of a creatures spawning within a certain region is very slim. The mob spawn feature does not 'spawn mobs' automatically but simply allows whether mobs spawn or not.
    I think TNT and lighters should work but I haven't tested. Also I am working on having global protection built in again, and also the possibility of customising certain options for regions.

11. Offline

BIG_PIP_IN

k
    Kool ill just tell them they will have to wait and see LOL thanks for the reply

12. Offline

elevatorguy

Ok, thanks I will let you know in a day or so if they still havn't seen any mobs on the smaller region.

side note - I noticed the mobs was monsters and animals. Is there any way of splitting that up. everyone wants animals on the larger region

13. Ok so separate things for monster and mob spawns maybe?

Fixed console spam when using /reload. Just re-download, you don't need to restart, just reload ;)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. >If updating to v3.0 make sure to follow the instructions at the top of this post.

help?

15. :eek: sorry. When updating to 3.0 just delete your old Regios folder, put the new jar in and restart your server. A new SQLite database will be created.

16. Do i have to redo my regions, or are they carried over?

17. Offline

aPunch

I love this plugin! I see it becoming much more popular than WorldGuard if it already isn't. Keep up the good work, Adamki11s!

18. Sorry you have to redo them, but this will be the only time.
    Thanks, that means so much to me! :D

19. No problem, i try to use them sparingly. Hopefully this will sort out the multiworld issue i was having :)

20. Yeah it supports multi-world now :D

21. Offline

Meteo

I meant 798 iam sorry... and btw tnt, and creepers dont explode or anything.

22. If you've downloaded the latest version then tnt and creepers should behave normall because I've removed those settings for the time being.

23. Offline

umarth

Not, the mobs don't explode in the 3.1 (whit#798 or #803)

24. Offline

Meteo

uploading a movie that is takign forever to show u :O

Ugh nvm, takign 500 min..

25. Offline

BIG_PIP_IN

yea Adam i downloaded the build from an hour ago creepers are spawning but lighters and tnt and creepers not working just FYI so you know im using the 3.1 build on 798

This is within and out of the regions

26. Offline

revdogma

hey i dont know what im doing wrong but i cant get my region to save ...

i created a region, then i "expandmax" the region and change "usehealth" as well as "protect". My region is there after i reset the server however the options i changed aren't .. what am i doing wrong .. is something special i need to do with the DB to get this to work?

im using bukkit 740 and regios 3.1

27. Offline

elevatorguy

That would be just perfect!! That way the squid aquariums will stay but won't be threatened by monsters.

28. Offline

thestriker095

Hey i have found a issue!!!
    TNT block can not be blown up! at all!!
    Please Fix!
    Thx!

29. Probably an incompatibility between the versions because 3.1 is compiled against build #798. You should upgrade to the recommended build.
    What is it? ;)
    Ok I seem to be getting this from other players as well so I'm looking into it now.
    @BIG_PIP_IN
    @thestriker095
    @umarth

Issues with entities and tnt not exploding have been fixed, you just need to download the newest version. Sorry, I'm trying to fix the little bugs ASAP ;)

30. Offline

austin101

I found a bug.
    I use this command to give player unlimited hp in the city.
    /regios usehealth city false

Every time the server restarts / crashes / reloads /regios usehealth reverts back to true in the city.

I have to continuously retype in the command again and again.

All other commands seem to be working fine and I never have to reset them.

31. Hmm, that seems strange. I'll have a look into it, out of interest are you running #798?

@austin101
    Ok I fixed that small bug and added a download link for build #803 ;)

I'm currently constructing a website for regios where everything will be more organised, download features, permissions, tutorials etc. It should be complete in a few days.