Inactive [ADMN/SEC] PlotGuardian v1.5.4 [1.3.1-R2.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by MsHax085, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Offline

RiotShielder

I'm following the plug-in and will add it to my server asap after economy support is released, also I was thinking about renting and buying, for buying it would be permanent unless you sell it to someone else while renting would last a defined period of time

[PlotGuard]
    plot-id
    price-to-rent:time (1h 1d 1w 1m)
    seller, when bought, buyer <-- Automatic

2. Offline

MsHax085

Go to the first post in this topic, lookup the title 'download' and click 'show spoiler'. Then click the link PlotGuardian 1.4.

That will be added in a later update, as long as this update works out fine I'll put in more updates instead of bug fixes in the next update. Btw, the format for the signs is [plot sale], price, owner and then the size of the plot. For the rent I could make it so you write [plot rent] instead.

3. Offline

RiotShielder

I was just going on the previous format from my suggestion on the first page :p

4. Offline

ZachBora

The download link should be right under your plugin description and also not in a spoiler tag. You don't want people to search for it in the middle of other spoiler tags.

5. Offline

MsHax085

I like to keep things more organized and one step to do this is to minimize the information the user has to read. As the download spoiler contains more than one version and a bit of information I put all this in one spoiler with a bigger title 'Download' in bold right above.

If the download comes right after the description without a spoiler there is a lot of information to skim through to find what you're looking for. If there is a bigger title which catch more attention and a spoiler right underneath it's more likely that the user will click this spoiler before he skimmed through all the other text.

When you first find the plugin you may want to read about it, check out it's features etc. Those parts are located at the top of the page, thereafter you may want to check the compatibility before you install it, this spoiler comes right behind. After this comes download and after the download spoiler comes a guide on how to use it. After this comes further information about permission and commands and finally the todo list and changelog for those who'd like to read these. You see how it's all aligned to follow the whole installation process?

If you miss the 'Download' title I have no clue how fast you skimmed through the post but it must have been just a very few seconds. Did I miss anything?

6. Offline

PTluzitano

@MsHax085
    tks for accept my request.. the plot sell is awsome <3

7. Offline

MsHax085

No problems :D Let me know if there is any issues with the plugin, there is still a lot of features I'd like to add which ain't there yet :/

8. Offline

PTluzitano

@MsHax085

Hey mate :) ive created the plots + the sales . Ive asked other admin to try buy the plot and we got this message;

This plot isnt for sale

And the sign is removed. I try to put on sale and say : This plot is already for sale - so i need put offsale and sale again so the sign appears.
    Are we doing something bad?

9. Offline

MsHax085

Seems strange, was the sign created when you did /plot forsale, if not, are you sure it contains a valid format?
    Is the sign located inside the plot area (Y-height does matter)?

10. Offline

PTluzitano

Yes i did /plot forsale Plot1 1000
    It created the sign right on middle of Plot.
    Then i asked my friend to click on sign and did what i told up.

EDIT
    Image of the plot
    [​IMG]

11. Offline

MsHax085

Is it only for this particular plot or did it work on any other plots? Seems to be a very strange issue, I will see if I can get the same result on my dev-server and hopefully get back to you in a couple of minutes or tomorrow as it's getting late.

12. Offline

PTluzitano

We tryed with 5 plots and always same error :)
    My friend clicked - got the message - the sign just disapear.
    If i try put on sale its says its already on sell.
    Anyways this feature rocks.. if u find whats the prob say here , tomorrow ill test with my so without permissions to see what happens :)

13. Offline

MsHax085

Could you paste your plotguard config.yml and plotsales.yml at http://codepaste.dev7studios.com/ ?
    Those files can be found in the plugins >plotguardian folder. There seems to be an issue when trying to buy plots when the "protect interactions with blocks outside plots" is disabled but it shouldn't be the reason behind your issue I believe.

I could not find any issue other than what I stated above with my settings so I'll be glad to see yours, elsewise I might have to see and try it myself (if I'm allowed of course) with the plots you set up.

I'll get back to you tomorrow :)

14. Offline

PTluzitano

15. Offline

jonkelew

So, i can not get this plugin to work correctly with our server. :l After you set the plot for sale and the sign appears, click it won't work at all, nothing happens. I've Vault and BOSEconomy installed. Along with WE, WG, Essentials, PEX etc.

16. Offline

MsHax085

I'm planning to release a version without any independency on WorldGuard and WorldEdit within the next common days as I feel a bit restricted and has to deal with quite a lot of unnecessary code, this update would probably fix your issue as it's a complete new system. However, are you in need of a fix real fast? If so you can whitelist me and I could have a look at it, I use the same name in game as on these forums (mshax085).

Edit: if you choose to whitelist me also send the IP in a pm :)

Any errors in the console? Could you provide me with the steps you take to create a buyable plot?

17. Offline

jonkelew

2012-07-30 08:35:33 [INFO] [PlotGuardian] Enabling PlotGuardian v1.4
    2012-07-30 08:35:33 [INFO] [PlotGuardian 1.4] Enabling economy hook ...
    2012-07-30 08:35:33 [INFO] [PlotGuardian 1.4] Found vault dependencies!
    2012-07-30 08:35:33 [INFO] [PlotGuardian 1.4] Economy hook enabled!
    2012-07-30 08:35:33 [INFO] [PlotGuardian 1.4] Plugin enabled!

Doesn't look like it and for the steps...

//wand or pos1/pos2 for X and Z coords
    /plot create plot1 0 255
    /plot forsale plot1 100

18. Offline

MsHax085

Do I get this right? When you left-click the sign nothing happens? No errors in the console or messages in game. Nothing?

19. Offline

jonkelew

Yes.. nothing. It's so weird. Could be a conflict between another plugin perhaps? I've a lot of plugins (20 or so) Lockette is another plugin who use signs, not sure if that could be it.

20. Offline

MsHax085

Could be, try to mess around with it, disable a few plugins and see if plotguardian works on its own :/ I don't have a lot of information to go on, sorry.

21. Offline

Faenix1

Hey, I got two questions and maybe two ideas if it doesnt:

1. Does this have an expire feature? I dont mean the rental type, I mean the "If a player hasnt been online in a month, remove ownership of the plot" and maybe somehow notify the moderators the plot needs cleared

2. Does this plugin, and is it even possible, to make a command to list available plots and maybe TP the player to that location? (Or can anyone tell me if its at all possible (and how) to make that with commandhelper and worldguards region tp flag?)

Sorry for the questions, this upcoming 1.3 update I'm doing a massive plugin overhaul to make life easier. Handing out plots, Finding a vacant one, and having to go around all the plots one by one checking an owners last online time to open up unused plots are really tedious jobs.

22. Offline

jonkelew

I also get the "This function is not supported by your server" when i try to basically claim the plot.

23. Offline

MsHax085

None of those 2 features are supported in the current version but as I'm working on a version without WorldGuard and WorldEdit I might aswell add those features as I think they sounds great :O

If you have economy enabled the claim and declaim command is disabled, you must use the signs to sell and buy. If you disable the economy you can't use the signs but you must use the commands.

24. Offline

jonkelew

Right.. still some other issues.. i switched over just to test and even if i successfully claimed the plot, i couldn't add members because it said i wasn't the owner and i couldn't declaim because it said there was no plots claimed by your character.

25. Offline

MsHax085

All right, can't do much about it at the moment as I have never got this issue myself and no errors/info to go on basically. Please wait for the next update which will be released in the next few days.

26. Offline

jonkelew

I'll continue to try meanwhile, i love the concept of this plugin, so there no give up. Anyway thanks for trying. =)

27. Offline

MsHax085

No problems, I would have been looking into it a bit more if there wasn't a new update in progress which would fix all issues the users reported :)

28. Offline

BuLLDoZeR

Please make to can use a custom names :|

And i have one problem when try to add member. Say me the plot isnt my .. I created it with World Edit than type /plot claim plot1 :|

29. Offline

MsHax085

As the new version will be free from WorldGuard and WorldEdit I can easily make you able to use fully custom names, in fact, that's already a feature with the new update :)

Not sure about your problem with adding a member though but this is how you do it, check wether you did it right or wrong :)
    1. Mark the plot with WorldEdit
    2. Use the command /plot create <plotname>
    3. Claim the plot using command /plot claim <plotname>
    3. Add a member using the command /plot addmember <name>

If the last command doesn't work you can try to add the member to a specific plot using the
    second addmember command: /plot addmember <name> <plotname>

30. Offline

fussionzz97

MsHax085
    Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/PlotGuardian.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/mshax085/source/Guardian : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:151)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:305)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:230)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:214)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:190)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:55)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:158)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:424)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/mshax085/source/Guardian : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:634)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:277)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:73)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:212)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:41)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:29)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:140)
        ... 8 more
    Running R5.0 and vault but wont load