Inactive [ADMN/SEC/INFO]Player-Tracker v1.3 - Identify alt accounts & unwanted players instantly [1.2.5-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by NINJ4, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Offline

NINJ4

Player-Tracker
    Keeps track of all your players using mySQL or SQLite, and optionally connects to the largest global ban databases.

Features:

• Discover alternate accounts by IP-matching with a single command.
    • Keep track of all the IP addresses a Player connects from, for easier & more complete bans.
    • Immediately identify alts of banned players (Supports UltraBans, UltraBans-Lite, FigAdmin, BanHammer, Essentials, & CommandBook).
    • Receive on-Join notifications about how many alts a player has been associated with and whether or not the player has connected with an open proxy.
    • Automatically trim database sizes to recent players!
    • Can show a player's ISP (hostmask) and approximate geolocation.
    • Easy-to-install Web-Interface! (Web-Tracker)
    • Easy setup: drag, drop, and go, or fine tune your configuration. NO configuration necessary!
    • Wildcard search matching, even with offline players!
    • Don't want glizer/Minebans/MCBans/MCBouncer managing your bans? This plugin can allow you to look up any player on these three systems without relying on their plugins!
    • Hide certain players/IPs from lookups (Admins, VIPs, whatever) to avoid having their alts discovered!
    • Check out the screenshots page for examples!
    Check out my github for the source code!

Under development for SoftSlayer.com PvP Survival.

[Changelog]
    v1.3 (5/14):
    • Allows connections to the glizer global ban database.
    • Added geolocation flag (-g) to the /track command
    • Added support for UltraBans-Lite
    • Checks a player for open proxies via DNSBL when a player joins the server.
    • Added /track help command.
    • Many bugfixes with the Global Bans databases.
    • Several new config options.
    • Compatible with CraftBukkit R1.2 and R1.0
    v1.2 (4/30):
    • Major revisions to database code.
    • Added autoupdate notifier.
    • Added recursive flag (-r) to the /track command.
    • Supports Ultrabans.
    • Allows connections to the Minebans global ban database.
    • Fixed major SQLite bug where the database would fail to be created.
    • Many small bug fixes.
    v1.1.5 (4/25):
    • Performance enhancements! (implemented threading)
    v1.1 (4/23):
    • Now supports the following plugins as banlists: Essentials, CommandBook, BanHammer, FigAdmin (only in mySQL mode)
    • Shortened the Message for on-Join
    • Automatically cleans old database entries (new config value)
    v1.0 (4/16):
    • Initial Release

mrarroyo likes this.
  2. Offline

NINJ4

Added Web-Tracker: A php script for web servers connected to Minecraft servers running Player-Tracker in mySQL! Now with awesome & interactive data visualizations!

Track-web example:
    [​IMG]
    Download it here!

3. Offline

Ysharma

When I have player tracker installed people on my server have to wait 5 min to log in if they disconnected manually. How do I change this?

4. Offline

NINJ4

I have never heard of such an error! Can you tell me what version of P/T you are running, and send me your config.yml and the full console output when the server reloads? I'll look into this ASAP!

5. Offline

NINJ4

Plugin updated to 1.3!

6. Offline

Ysharma

Its not player tracker. The error was resolved for a couple weeks until some new members joined. Back to trouble shooting....

7. Offline

NINJ4

Well this is a good thing, I suppose. If there is console output mention Player-Tracker, I'll try to help you track down the actual cause if possible. :)

8. Offline

Ysharma

No unfortunately the output that the console does not identify a plugin, which would make this job easier. It just says something like [Server] X cannot login for 5 minutes.