[ADMN/SEC] GuestPrev v1.5 - AntiGrief Guest Manager [1.3.1-R2.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SunShe, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Offline

SunShe

[ADMN/SEC] GuestPrev v1.5a - AntiGrief Guest Manager [1.3.1-R2.0]

GuestPrev - AntiGrief Guest Manager:
    Version: v1.5a

GuestPrev allows you to manipulate your guest accesses and events,
    it protects your server against griefers or unknown players.

Feel free to open your server to the public without having to worry about griefers.

[​IMG]
    -
    Simple, Light, easy.
    No Permissions system required. (But supported)

Features: Prevents guests from the following...
    • Placing, Breaking, or Interacting with Blocks
    • Using, Destroying, or Moving Boats/Mine Carts
    • Picking Up or Drop Items (Option to Authorize Certain Items)
    • Opening Chests, Furnaces, or Dispensers
    • Interactions with Doors, Levers, Buttons, or Pressure Plates.
    • Trampling wheat and using ladders.
    • Creepers explosions on guests.
    • Workbench Use (Option to Authorize Use)
    • Attacking types of animals/monsters.
    • Exploring the unknown world not generated. (Preventing from increase your file map size.)
    Additional Features:
    • Auto-locks Guest Inventory Changes
    • Stops Players From Using Blocks to Climb Over Walls
    • Enable or Disable Guest Chat, Guest Server Access.
    • Send a private message or kick all guests. (for servers overloaded of guests)
    • Optional/editable Every Notify Messages for guests.
    • Configurable guest interactions.
    • Can make virtual walls for restrict your guests at some ways.
    • Admin Command Tools (Teleport,Kick,Ban,Mute,Froze,Etc...)
    • Set a max amount of online guests in same time.
    • Reserve slots for members.
    • Can disable other plugins commands access.
    • You can optionally set a chat-prefix for recognize who are a guest.
    • A system who logging the players activities. (First Join, Latest Connected/Disconnected)
    • Make your Guests (Spectators) invincible.
    DOWNLOAD: Private now, you can PM me if intersting...
    _

thecoolwolf, Tealk, kahlilnc and 6 others like this.
  2. Offline

SunShe

lol normal, "/gp authorized" is only for player who not using "Permissions" system. it show only players in the file, you need to use "/gp players".

3. Offline

Kartus

I am admin on my server with "Permissions" plugin and I am admin in GP with guestprev.is.admin. And i want to check ingame all the names on my authozired.txt list, sorted in permission groups (my 4 groups: Spieler/Guest, Stammi, Mod, Admin). its nice to see it in /gp players. but its more usefull for me if i can see with 1 command all the names playing on my server and sorted in groups and with the total count number for each group like yo did in /gp players. so at the end: i wish the exactly same showing of /gp players to be implemented in /gp authorized. i need both commands. can you please reactivate /gp authorized for servers with "permissions" plugin and implement the advanced showing?

now another plugindev is going to release something like this. probably you can take his source or you will create an API or he implement in his plugin a timebased automatic "demote back to default guestgroup" and all admins which want to use this feature need his plugin and create the default group "guests" in permissions with "build: false" and guestprev will be attached to all players in that group "guests": http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...based-on-their-playtime-493.6748/#post-131958

4. Offline

SunShe

No, i not gonna use him API. I have already begin something for that.

- First Date&Time Join.
    - Latest Date&Time connected.

Will be include in Guestprev 1.4e.

5. Offline

DigitalStorm

Begun, not begin :]

6. Offline

Guard1an

Are you able to add a [guest] rank with this and have it changed automatically to [player] after you add them?

EDIT:

I noticed you added a guest prefix, but i'm unable to use it with groupmanager it just overwrites it with the default groupmanager rank

7. Offline

Dev

When reserve slots is set to true, it boots members who aren't guests when another member joins. Which leads to them fighting over the last spot on the server, and everyone gets confused. You might want to make it so only guests get booted, and if the server is full of authorized members, then it will give the server full message.

8. Offline

chickenmove

----.----
    theire comes : could not remove player.. so all players can go their -.-

9. Offline

motoX

I LOVE IT! this is perfect for owner/admins like meh cuz i'm lazy and and dont wanna spend one more second editing permissions.

THANK U THANK U THANK U

10. Offline

SunShe

Sorry, english are not my main language. like you have surely already seen. Thanks between for the tips.

Yea, it's an idea, i can see for add it. But at notted, Prefix is, i think, for who not using permissions.

GuestPrev will kick only "Guest" players from the server, when you reserve slots.

Thank to you too. Im happy if you have fond your happiness.

11. Offline

DigitalStorm

12. Offline

Tealk

great^^

13. Offline

SulimirCular

This plugin sounds good... I tried to use it, but new players wont be recognised as guest. It loads in my serevr console with no errors. I also can use the commands related to this plugin. Any ideas what the hell i'm doing wrong?

14. Offline

SunShe

If you using a Permissions system, yea "Default" = "Guest" depend of your config. if you wont guests build, "Build: False" at default section group. All depend of your Permission configuration file and guestprev properties.

15. Offline

yoo2001818

Excuse me, i REALLY need reload automatically.
    i'm using this's list by PHP,
    but it's not reloading.
    so, i need manually refresh! if not, people can't join game.
    so, can you make reload automatically?, please :)

16. Offline

Balrog

Very very nice update, thank you!

17. Offline

SulimirCular

The Plugin isnt working for some reasons :( ......
    its loaded, i also can use the commands, but when a new players joins, is not recognised as guest..
    any idea why???

18. Offline

RustyDagger

I like the idea of the walls. and i am considering using this.

Besicaly all i want from this plugins is for it to join into Permissions i am using and if a person is default group keep them inside the walls and if they are a player let them out i dont need any of the kicj ban message fancy stuff just the simple walls and 2 permission nodes. bypass walls and keep in walls that would be nice and simple so how would i go about setting that up i dont mind the guests doing every thing they normaly could i just want them in their "zone"

Would be better if they could leave the walls but not build outside the walls only inside but meh.

19. Offline

flea1777

ok been using this mod a while now and need a way or if not an update for people to be able to build and destroy blocks when there not authorised just so they can build stuff untill they get authorised to survive the nights thanks

20. Offline

Revenger

Just tried the mod I have permissions 2.4

Seems all groups apart from Default were affected with this plugin as they have inheritance.

Only the default group have build=false in permissions everyone else has theirs set to true.

In guestprev.properties usebuild=true is enabled.

Had a mod say he wouldn't use a workbench and a builder saying he couldn't collect flowers on the test server.

All I want to effect is Guest group nothing else.

Can anyone show me how to proper set this up? as I was hoping not for this to bypass permissions which it is doing.

Update seems I needed the 2 permissions nodes.

One for commands the other for authent for the first group.

Will do some more testing

Seems to be fine with some reload stuff which we are used to.

21. Offline

Dev

That is not true. If I have 10/10 members in the authorized group (guestprev.authorized), and member in the authorized group joins, it kicks the last person to join. Even with no guests on the server. and then they both keep trying to connect, and it keeps booting the other player.

22. Offline

SunShe

Ohhh okkk! (*just watched my code). loool again, my baddd so fkk lol sry for that but again i have writed an "OR" instead of "AND" again and again i dumno why i did these errors type..... :/ that why it happen. lol let me just change this 2 chars and this problem will be fixed, so now dam i cant go to sleep, because i need to make a new release and for do that i need to finish the Date&Time players Logs. -_-

GuestPrev 1.4e comming in a few minutes with:
    • Fixed slot reserved conflict when server was full.
    • New "Player Log" System, Shows First Join & Latest Activity of a player.
    • Command "/guestprev log [player]" & Node "guestprev.advanced.log"
    • Properties File "logplayers=true/false", Activate or not the logging of players.
      _
      [​IMG]

_

GuestPrev 1.4e is released.
    Watch the first post for more details.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  23. Offline

[Kor]Deer

24. Offline

Kartus

That plugin has different intention to be used. it's not comparable to GuestPrev. it has no /add command. Also it requires /login every day what i don't like. it's used for Cracked or Offline-Mode servers.

suggestion: what guestprev could implement is something like "/gp authorize password". so user's can set themselves on authorized.txt by giving the right password "sunday" into the chatcommand like "/gp authorize sunday". the password could be setin config and users can find it in the /rules or in a serverforum. and i.e. optional if they give wrong password, they would be kicked.

bug: when i command once "/gp log kartus" i get doublepost in chat:
    http://img64.imageshack.us/i/bugor.jpg

25. Offline

[Kor]Deer

....ok Thanks...

attacksheeps=false
    attackpigs=false
    attackcows=false
    attackchickens=false
    attacksquids=false
    attackzombies=false
    attackskeletons=false
    attackspiders=false
    attackcreepers=false
    attackslimes=false
    attackguasts=false

..... but
    way attack Man ??

and!

accesscommands=false

Guest Player command /spawn, /home set, /list ..... All command access

accesscommands=false = accesscommands=true

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  26. Offline

SunShe

Please redownload the 1.4e, i have added:
    • Fixed "Commands access" property.

27. Offline

Pomme72

Hi guys ! This plugin don't work for me :( I just want to disable the guest's chat, but when I try, they say to me they have the message who say "Chat is currently disabled for guests" but they still talking ! :(

(PS : Sorry for my very very bad english, I'm french :p and I hope you'll find the solution of my problem ;) I use permissions.)

28. Offline

Kartus

I know what the bugreason is, GuestPrev creates allways a "GuestPrev" and a "guestprev" folder into /plugins. so it exists 2 folders... can you please fix this?

when i command "/gp log otherplayername" i receive allways feedback for player "kartus". i don't know if this is same bugreason like above with folders. and is it correct that i can't "/gp log" offline players? i receive in chat: "Could not shown the log of otherplayername"

29. Offline

SunShe

where you get all these bugs???? You are the only one. i dumno what you doing with your server files but i havent any of these problems. Nothing of the plugin code can do that. have you 2 GuestPrev running in same time? it's the only thing that i see.

I have just tested again with my 2 accounts, and for me it's work perfectly. That not send chat message to others one. I dumno what are you using.
    (FR: Chez moi ca marche sans problème, le message n'est pas envoyé aux autres joueurs. J'utilise "Permissions" et j'ai pas ce problème non plus. Donc je sais pas se que tu utilise mais il doit yavoir un probleme de ton coter a mon avis.)

30. Offline

[Kor]Deer

Guast Plugins redownload .....

Guast Player access Command /spawn, home ......

Server Log
    Code:
    2011-03-29 19:35:26 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND_PREPROCESS to BigBrother
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.Watcher.watching(Watcher.java:22)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.watching(BigBrother.java:200)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(BBPlayerListener.java:44)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:182)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:637)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:608)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:602)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:76)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Guast Plugins Disabled -> 2011-03-29 19:36:54 [INFO] §9[PLAYER_COMMAND] INC_Deer: /spawn
    access command!

31. Offline

Kartus

I used 2 GuestPrev.jars! SORRY! why i haven't found this myself... really sorry. now this doublefolder and doublefeedback is solved.

but this still exists even if i delete "users.log" and restart server: