Inactive [ADMN/RPG] Jail - Jail bad players

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by matejdro, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Offline

matejdro

Jail

This plugins adds Jail to your minecraft server. Admins can define several jails and then jail/unjail people or jail them on time basis. Plugin also offers wide variety of protections, so players won't escape out of your jail.

See BukkitDev page for more information and download links: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jail/
    (you can use your minecraft forum username and password on BukkitDev)

2. Offline

matejdro

Can you paste error here?

Good to hear that. Thanks for the report.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  3. Offline

ebonysavior

4. Offline

matejdro

Can you check if same bug appears if you don't select cell by yourself?

5. Offline

osterbro2100

Does this work for 953 ?

6. Offline

matejdro

7. Offline

ebonysavior

It still happens with just "/jail ebonysavior".

8. Offline

thestriker095

there seems to be an issue with the teleportation again!
    when jailed people exit the jail they get 30 mins added on like 10 times!
    Ex: I jail myslef for 10 mins
    then i walk outside of the jail
    i get the "do not try to escape out of jail 30 mins have been added on" message up to 10 times
    my new jail time is 310 mins from trying to exit the jail once!
    Please fix!!
    Thanks!

9. Offline

DivineKyuuji

I have a few questions... if we are jailing a lot of people, and all the cells fill up, what happens when we try to jail more people?

I created a jail and it has 10 cells. Then I thought about what's going to happen when I jail 10 people? I can't just release someone that's been jailed for griefing to let someone else in. So what happens?

Also, if someone gets jailed and then just decides to leave the server for good and never come back, I don't know who's going to come back and who isn't and I want more jail space to clear up if someone isn't going to come back to the server.

I'm thinking my only option is to just create a big closed in room to send everyone to jail, and if someone decides to get on our forums and ask about being unjailed then I'll be able to consider it because they cared enough to actually go to the forums. But I don't see how a jail with limited cells works...

10. Offline

Darcion

on 953 and jail 1.2.2 i wrote something wrong in the syntax and got an internal error i tried it again and it worked
    dunno what i missspelled here the error

Code:
    2011-07-02 14:03:15 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'jail' in plugin Jail v1.2.0
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:298)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:711)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:676)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:669)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "kerker2"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Unknown Source)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.PrisonerManager.PrepareJail(PrisonerManager.java:53)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.commands.JailCommand.run(JailCommand.java:15)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.commands.BaseCommand.execute(BaseCommand.java:20)
        at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onCommand(Jail.java:220)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more

11. Offline

ebonysavior

I may have found the cause of the respawn bug I found. I slept in the bed in cell 101, thus setting my spawn point there. After sleeping in a bed outside of jail, this bug doesn't happen anymore. I think the problem is that if a prisoner's spawn point is inside of the jail, then that prisoner is not spawned in their cell after death.

12. Offline

Hempa

I seem to only be able to jail m self?

13. Offline

noahwhygodwhy

lol, i'm sorry, did you get any errors?

edit

and i kinda have a question, i got a new router, and i forgot which port SQLite uses. or if it even uses a port, i think i remember setting one up...any ideas?

14. Offline

Hempa

think so

15. Offline

MyAbby

no support on cbukkit 904?

16. Offline

dzekins

download link down

17. Offline

iKickAss27

When i jail someone they get attacked by wolf right at the jail spawn its anoying

18. Offline

austin_98

Matejdro here is the info
    Jail Folder:
    Screenshot of the error

Attached Files:

19. Offline

matejdro

@thestriker095 so they get 10x penalty and then teleport?

@DivineKyuuji When jail is full, they will be jailed directly into jail, without their own cell

@Darcion how you typed command?

@ebonysavior hm, this should not happen (respawn point should not affect jail). Anyway, can you create an issue and put all information into it?

@Hempa any errors?

@noahwhygodwhy no port. SQLite is not a server, but it reads everything directly from file.

@MyAbby Dunno. Try it out.

@dzekins works fine for me

@iKickAss27 too small jail or you did not select floor and ceiling.

@austin_98 Please paste error from server console.

20. Offline

austin_98

I made a new server but put the same world in and re-downloaded jail and it worked! I love this plugin. I think it was a problem with the server because that happened to some other plugins like prefixer.

21. Offline

Stormbow

I don't know why, but putting the MySQL download in the server folder as instructed gave me an error message. BUT, when I put that same exact file into the plugins\jail folders, everything worked perfectly.

22. Offline

Beowulf2020

Dunno why. I plugin seems to work ok for me. I can configure and setup jails, cells, I can jail and unjail players and it all seems to work fine. Until my server reboots though.. then when I log in I get the message that I have no jails. it's creating the sqllite db file correctly but when it loads up it's reset..

08:57:24 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 jail zones.
    08:57:24 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 prisoners.
    08:57:24 [INFO] [Jail] Loaded 0 cells.

any ideas?

EDIT

BTW.. downloaded the jail.sqlite file and looked at in in sqlite browser. and the Jail_prisoner, Jail_zones and Jail_cells tables are all empty. hmm.. So it doesn't seem to be writing to the db.

23. Offline

shadow265

I have a problem the first time I got this mod it worked fine then after I tried to get player editor which didn't work, jail stopped working too, the problem is that I cant do commands of minecraft only on the console, also when I try to do a command it doesn't say unknown console command or anything, it also doesn't say anything on the console, I tried deleting player editor, didn't work, I tried to reinstall jail, It didn't work, any fix please???

24. Offline

Dimochka

There should be a command reference on the wiki (currently the page is not available)

25. Offline

GmK

26. Offline

Dimochka

Great mod.
    Would be nice to have worldguard region support so that cycles are not wasted on protection checks if jail is in protected region anyways.

27. Offline

Hempa

Now somehow it works? :S xD ty anyways

28. Offline

Beowulf2020

seems the database IS being created. I logged out of game , ftp's to the jail folder in plugins and the sqlite db has the data in it. but it still resets whenever the server reboots. which is frustrating.

Every server reset. my crims get released, the cells disappear and the jail vanishes!! hardy secure !! :D

I run on a verygames server. Anyone got any ideas??

29. @matejdro
    Would it be possible to have the "unable to open any chest in the world bug" as a plugin? Basically deny any chest interaction without permission node? That way my guests cant steal contents of unprotected chests and then log off, never to return.

30. Offline

matejdro

Are you sure there is not plugin like that around? Well, try posting to plugin requests forum. I have enough work with maintaining my current plugins.

31. Jailpay only for iConomy?
    im using BOSEconomy and it says it wont work coz i dont have iConomy