Inactive [ADMN/RPG] Jail - Jail bad players

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by matejdro, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Offline

matejdro

Jail

This plugins adds Jail to your minecraft server. Admins can define several jails and then jail/unjail people or jail them on time basis. Plugin also offers wide variety of protections, so players won't escape out of your jail.

See BukkitDev page for more information and download links: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jail/
    (you can use your minecraft forum username and password on BukkitDev)

2. Offline

Corubba

the untriggered protection was a permission problem. seems to work fine now

3. Offline

Sparced

Sorry guys. Nothing to see here, just a mistake, I accidently put in 'Jail1' not 'jail1'
    Sorry for the confusion.
    Can you please help me here, I'm an admin of the server, I made a jail, That works fine, But my problem is the fact that, Whenever I issue the command /jailtelein Jail1 (My jail) It give this error in the console.
    Code:
    [SEVERE] null[/S]
    [S]org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'jailtelein' in plugin Jail v0.5.2[/S]
    [S]    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:33)[/S]
    [S]    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80)[/S]
    [S]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:183)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:619)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:582)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:576)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)[/S]
    [S]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)[/S]
    [S]Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException[/S]
    [S]    at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onCommand(Jail.java:386)[/S]
    [S]    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:31)[/S]
        ... 12 more

[/CODE]

4. Offline

mik99925

The block protection doesn't seem to work on my server. I jailed a player as a test, and he could still break blocks if WorldGuard let him. With worldguard disabled, he could break blocks. If i took away the build permissions in the region, he couldn't break the blocks, but he received a "you do not have permission" error instead of a jail message. He couldn't escape the jail after he broke the wall, though.

No errors popped up in the console through all of this.

Jail v0.5.3
    CB 493

GameFAQsRolo likes this.
  5. Offline

GameFAQsRolo

I also tested block protection on 0.5.3 and CB #493 and can confirm it's not working. It doesn't block jailed or unjailed players from breaking the blocks. Jailing offline players working great again, thanks.

6. Offline

Sooks

Getting errors but it seems to be working but a list of errors occurs while someone is jailed.. very annoying probably causing lag.
    Code:
    01:12:46 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'unjail' in plugin Jail v0.5.3
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:33)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:183)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:619)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:582)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:576)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.UpdatePrisoner(InputOutput.java:293)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onCommand(Jail.java:486)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:31)
            ... 12 more

--- merged: Mar 7, 2011 1:13 AM ---
    that was just when I tried unjailing but errors happen all the time.

7. Offline

Spathizilla

On connecting to the server:

CB493 with jail0.5.3

8. Offline

stavos

I'm running build #493 with Group Manager 1.0 and getting the same bug with the jailed user able to break blocks in the cell, but can't escape or place blocks. Can we get an update for Group Manager since it's becoming more popular than Permissions 2.0? Everything else works great, love this plugin!

9. Offline

Techcuron

Code:
    14:43:36 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'jail
    ' in plugin Jail v0.5.3
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:33)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80
    )
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:1
    83)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:619)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:582)

at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:576)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(SourceFile:230)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:357)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:272)
    Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "jazz"
            at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Unknown Source)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onCommand(Jail.java:432)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:31)
            ... 12 more

10. Offline

matejdro

@stavos i doubt that permissions are issues here. I think it's more updated bukkit. I will check this.

@Techcuron how did you typed command?

11. i'm runnin CB #493, and i cannot jail users when they are offline... i've tried all combinations of usernames... it just says internal error occurred.

12. Offline

chickenmove

do not work =(
    when i right click the stone nothing happend -.-
    i have typed before /jailcreate

13. Offline

matejdro

14. Offline

chickenmove

yes when i type /jailcreate i get the sword but when i take it and than rightclick on the stones nothing happend

15. Offline

matejdro

How far are you from the stone?

16. "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command". It is in pink, and no errors are pinted to console, as far as i can see
    [MERGETIME="1299590554"][/MERGETIME]
    oh... there IS a console error:

Code:
     [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'jail' in plugin Jail v0.5.3

17. Offline

matejdro

Can you paste whole error please?

18. Offline

chickenmove

i testes it from near and goes around and so but it not works =(

19. Offline

matejdro

Do you get message about creating jail?

20. Offline

chickenmove

no that the problem i only get the message that i now can create the jail with right click :S but when i click on a stone nothing happends

21. that is the whole error...
    When i type /jail <username> <time> , it says "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command" in the client. When i look at the console, it outputs that single line of error... nothing else. There is no start-up errors, nor any errors while the user is online. Only when i'm trying to jail/unjail users while they are offline.
    This was working on some previous versions, but that was a while back.

22. the plugin has a problem with friendlycreeper

23. Offline

HawnSolo

Code:
    19:21:01 [SEVERE] null loading Jail v0.5.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.getWorld(CraftServer.java:274)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.LoadJails(InputOutput.java:156)
            at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onEnable(Jail.java:69)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:118)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:414)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:187)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:83)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:61)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
    Yeah...

24. Offline

Pallanas

I had this bug :[​IMG]

When I use /jail Pallanas cell1
    Pallanas is obviously my name, and cell1 is an existing jail.
    It said in game : "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command".
    Please fix it :)

25. Offline

generalmek

yup on my server too this error

26. Offline

ddj

If I use jail in a multi-world setup, jailing someone who is not in the world where the jail is, is causing the server to become unusable due to continious errors:

Code:
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.teleportTo(CraftPlayer.java:163)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayerPrevent.onPlayerMove(JailPlayerPrevent.java:66)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayerPrevent.onPlayerTeleport(JailPlayerPrevent.java:78)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$8.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:197)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:271)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.teleportTo(CraftPlayer.java:163)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayerPrevent.onPlayerMove(JailPlayerPrevent.java:66)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayerPrevent.onPlayerTeleport(JailPlayerPrevent.java:78)
    13:53:36 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$8.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:197)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:271)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.teleportTo(CraftPlayer.java:163)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayerPrevent.onPlayerMove(JailPlayerPrevent.java:66)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayerPrevent.onPlayerTeleport(JailPlayerPrevent.java:78)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$8.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:197)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:271)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.teleportTo(CraftPlayer.java:163)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayerPrevent.onPlayerMove(JailPlayerPrevent.java:66)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayerPrevent.onPlayerTeleport(JailPlayerPrevent.java:78)
    13:53:37 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$8.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:197)
    The only thing I can do is forcing the server to stop..

I assume jail is not setup as multi-world compatible, so for now consider this as a warning.

27. Offline

Nieksas

17:29:28 [SEVERE] at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.<init>(PrepStmt.java:42)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:404)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:399)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:383)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.UpdatePrisoner(InputOutput.java:291)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail$1.actionPerformed(Jail.java:314)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Timer.java:271)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Timer.java:201)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
    17:29:28 [SEVERE] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

28. Offline

matejdro

@chickenmove do you have any other plugins that might possibly capture right click?

@Raphnika can you give more information? What problems?

@HawnSolo @generalmek do you have multiple worlds?

@Pallanas you forgot to enter time. Use -1 to jail forever.

@ddj yes, multiworld seems to be broken now.

@Nieksas when did that happen? Randomly?

29. the server loads every plugin VERY long and at the end the server says that the plugin Jail has not been loaded.

30. Offline

matejdro

can you copy exact error?

31. Offline

generalmek

no. because need more powerfull server