Inactive [ADMN/MECH] SignRank v1.2.2 - Promote people automatically using signs [1.0.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by coolblinger, Aug 3, 2011.

1. SignRank - Promote people automatically using signs

Project moved to BukkitDev

2. Offline

exato123

How do you get the folder that has the config.yml file in it becasue it is not showing up for me?

But then I am using Permissions by itself so is that it?

3. Offline

1cec0ld

exato123 When you /reload or restart the server, the Console should show some message about SignRank creating a file, or if not, some error about why it can't. Try to find that, and see what it says?

4. Offline

exato123

signrank works now i just fixed it yesterday

5. Offline

CKSpoiler

Hey, could you please update to R5? :)

6. Offline

Pilops

please update

7. Offline

shaggy2010

im waiting for this for my server too to be R5 ready. We rely on it for the self-promotion GuestTest at spawn

8. Offline

Nexon

Please update this plugin :D

9. Offline

XxNinjaManxX66

its not working with GroupeManager or do you think i dont have it configured right?

10. Offline

Majooo

Hi :)
    I have some permission issues. Unfortunately a player with lvl1 can upgrade to lvl3 without having lvl2 bought before. How can I fix it? Any suggestions?​

11. Offline

Monstercat99

How do you manually set the group for every world when using Groupmanager or PermissionsEx?
    I have the group Member and I only want Player ( the group below it) to rank up to it. Please help

12. Offline

xfoondom

Ok. I really need help. I got SignRank and it works fine BUT. I'm PermissionsBukkit and EssentialsGroupManager ('Cause if I don't have Essentials Group Manager, the SignRank folder won't be created) so when I'm making a sign saying
    [SignRank]

It says 'The group doesn't exits' So then I'm typing /mangadd member. Then it works but it doesn't have all the permissions from the permissionsbukkit config? Why? Please help.

13. Offline

LegendaryMack

Need more Info Not sure What This means or the commands to it

14. Offline

rektok

coolblinger
    hey, how do i set the signrank up in a world?

jorit34 likes this.
  15. Offline

jorit34

i'am also stuck a that point