[ADMN] KiddieCheck v0.1 - Kick underage players [935]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Wesnc, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Wesnc

KiddieCheck - Kick Underage Players
    Version: v0.1

Prompt users to input age upon login, if below the age limit or does not respond in time, the plugin will kick them.

Features:
    • Kick underage player automaticly
    • Age limit Configuration through properties file. (Default 15)
    • /age <input> - used to input age.
    Download
    Source Code(Not yet! Sorry!)

Changelog:
    Version 0.1
    • First Release

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

OreosMcMilk

Or like this. "o high, i wuz jus wunderin if i can haz admin. ur survur seems nise and i think u shud primote meh" Lol

Exactly. I am 12 years old and my maturity is higher than most my age. Plus I don't have horrible grammar that's really annoying to read. I actually have an outside life, and learn things in school and not be like "o high, i wuz jus wunderin if i can haz admin. ur survur seems nise and i think u shud primote meh". I would actually know questions on an IQ test.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  3. Offline

md_5

Long time no see Wesnc. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5