[ADMN] iWarning v1.2 - Warn Players / Kick After Certain Amount [803-818]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by cronikkk, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

cronikkk

2. Offline

alta189

Awesome :D

3. Offline

cronikkk

Thank you kind sir :)

4. Offline

iPhysX

Sexy like a chocolate Strawberry :D

5. Offline

cronikkk

:p

6. Offline

Juze

7. Offline

cronikkk

8. Offline

PatrickFreed

i like how it's /warn [name] instead of /warn add [name], but atm I do use heroicrebuke. (Already set up blah blah, I might give your's a run though)

Does it support banning?

9. Offline

cronikkk

Thats my next feature. Gotta figure out a good way to do it :p

edit, I could probably do it a good way through sqlite hmm.

10. Offline

PatrickFreed

I <3 sqlite, but I <3 flatfile more, 'cept for lb/bb, which need MySQL.

11. Offline

cronikkk

Yeah. I'm going to start on that feature now. Hopefully have it within the next day or 2. (new at java so :p)

I'll add a lot of commands to make it customizable for bans.

A little update, I've gotten a lot of the main ban functions down that i'll need :) Should be up later tomorrow

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  12. Offline

ledhead900

If you could combine this to work with Mcbans and do a local ban that would be shweeettt.

13. Offline

cronikkk

You mean the bans.txt in the minecraft main directory?

14. Offline

ledhead900

That or Mcbans since Mc Bans ignores the MC root directory bans.txt and uses one in the plugins main folder

Example:bukkit\mcbans\backup.json
    It would be nice to get support for Mcbans is what I'm asking so that after xx amount of warnings your banned maybe even a wan lvl if thats not already included.

I like the idea of this plugin it works very well along side that reporter.

15. Offline

kahlilnc

Can you add the warning amount in there prefix or something like that.

16. Offline

cronikkk

Thats a little too public.

Thats what this one is going to do.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  17. Offline

kahlilnc

Ah but can you add it as an option. I have seen it on a server before and I loved the idea.
    kahlilnc[1]: Hi I have a warning.
    Kinda a example but its nice.

18. Offline

cronikkk

I wouldn't like people knowing i may have done something wrong because that may get me discluded from things. So I don't think its a good idea.

19. Offline

alta189

I concur :D

20. Offline

kahlilnc

Kay. You should check out 'Thunderdome-mc.com' (hosted by binaryclock)
    Thats the server I saw it on. Its just easier than checking ecspecially if you don't no the command. And lets others no your a bad boy and other mods and admins who werent there to no it. :)

21. Offline

cronikkk

I understand where you're coming from, but If I did one thing wrong say i destroyed a block I didn't know i was suppose to. An admin will warn me for it. That [1] makes me look like a bad person. When i'm really not. I see where you're going but i just dont like the idea.

22. Offline

kahlilnc

Kay. But what if it was for a different reason. not just breaking a block. You could make it different ranks of badness right? or something like that... :eek:

23. Offline

cronikkk

If you think its a good idea go ahead and code it :p Who knows others may like it too

24. Offline

kahlilnc

Kay I can try. I was learning. But lol I hope I don't fail.

25. Offline

cronikkk

New version release which includes BANS :)

26. Offline

ledhead900

I agree and with each warning you get closer to a new rank of bad that anyone can look up, so it pretty much comes down to how far are you willing to show people how bad you are.

I come from Wow coz in a mmo generally if you're a bad guy and steal loot and what not the whole server knows about u within days and lets just say only desperate guilds will ever take u on anything after that. With that said I think if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

In other words if you don't the fact your publicly being announced that you can't abide by the server rules its just tough cookies you bring attention to yourself that u don't want that is a choice u have to make.

It's if anyone remembers getting there drivers permit and hooning around at 19 and how you would always be noticed by the police even if u were not actually hooning they would pull you over based on prev offences.

Thats exactly what I'm talking about you get the unwanted attention from doing the things that get you noticed "stay out of the kitchen nuff said"

I already publicy announce Nocheat Violations and why not what better way to get somone reported or make somone think twice before doing somthing again,, I run a smaller server and its very much a hear say thing for us staff are not online all the time so our good members geneerally inform us of any happenings.

This plugin along side Reporter plugin its a good mix and with global announcement even better.

jeffreylec and kahlilnc like this.
  27. Offline

jeffreylec

^
    ledhead900[1]

28. Offline

cronikkk

I guess i see wht your saying. Maybe ill code it in as an option then if you want it or not. The thing is, idk if it would be compatable with other chat plugins. Which is a little challenging.

kahlilnc likes this.
  29. Offline

RTRD

@cronikkk THANKS! I was waiting for a plugin like this. ;)

30. Offline

Lolmewn

Maybe add an option to stop players from moving when they get warned, until that restriction gets lifted?
    Can be easily done with a hashmap + some if statements in the onPlayerMoveEvent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.