[ADMN/GEN/MISC] ClearInv v1.8.4 - Selectively clear Inventory [1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by wwsean08, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Offline

wwsean08

2. Offline

wwsean08

well i know why my version I'm working on doesn't work, for some reason it's saving the wrong number, it loads the items list and it loads the right value but when it loads the value into the item with all the items it saves it as a different number (0), no clue why it's doing that

3. Offline

Raycrash

can we somehow delete all items X from everyone online or offline ? + chests ?

4. Offline

wwsean08

well right now the feature is broken (I'm trying to figure it out), but once it is fixed you will be able to delete everything from everyone online.

found a bug in the latest release that /clear except seems to mess up with more than 1 argument. I'm working on fixing this now.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  5. Offline

Kez1337

You can also just do /ci to clear your own inventory or /ci <player's name> to clear the player's name.

6. Offline

wwsean08

yes but this allows you to do it selectively, say just clearing lime wool, or tnt, or lava etc. It also lets you clear all players inventories at once with the proper permission nodes, and hopefully from the console once I get this bug figured out. Also it allows you to preview other players inventories (if you have the right permission nodes).

7. Offline

SlyCooperMan

I'm running 1317, and whenever I start up my server I get:
    Code:
    12:08:47 [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: No such file or directory
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at java.io.File.createNewFile(File.java:883)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at com.wwsean08.clear.Clear.createConfig(Clear.java:778)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at com.wwsean08.clear.Clear.onEnable(Clear.java:55)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:170)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:957)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:171)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:154)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    12:08:47 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling ClearInv v1.8.2 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.wwsean08.clear.Clear.onEnable(Clear.java:56)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:170)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:957)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:171)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:154)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:297)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:284)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:152)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

This started happening when I installed ClearInv, and it only happens with the .jar in my plugins folder.

8. Offline

wwsean08

ok, looks like its not recognizing a file, i'll look at that, see what I can do. Thank you.

ok, looks like I got it, thanks for the report, I'm updating it as we speak.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  9. Offline

Sh4d0w

10. Offline

wwsean08

yah, i could do that, and just so you know, doing /preview without an argument will revert your inventory like unpreview

11. Offline

Sh4d0w

seems like a toggle :)
    Ok, but i think that /revert were more logic : )

12. Offline

wwsean08

yup, i'm doing some changing right now, and will release it tomorrow

13. Offline

Sh4d0w

It is already Tomorrow in Germany - 03:37 XD

OK Thanks a lot i will wait :)

14. Offline

wwsean08

lol, well i've made some other backend changes which is why i'm not immediately releasing it

15. Offline

Sh4d0w

That was a joke :)
    As long as the program works well at the end. Thats the most important :)

16. Offline

wwsean08

and we have been updated for the /revert as well as some minor back end tweaks

17. Offline

lacross

hi sean, i'd like to know, if it is possible to kind of automate this plugin. following scenario:
    i use "multiverse 2" on my server and we have 4 worlds. 3 of these are smp's and 1 is creative. players can only switch worlds through portals and with the respective permission. i like to prevent people going to the creative world and filling their pockets with rare items and simple going back to the smp worlds. so is it possible to modify your plugin in a way, that deletes all items in the actionbar when switching/leaving the creative world.
    i'd really love to have such a modification for the server.

thx anyway

18. Offline

wwsean08

there isn't using this plugin, however MultiInv is a plugin my server uses, basically you can define that different worlds have different inventories, so all our creative worlds have one inventory and the survival world/nether has a separate inventory

19. Offline

lacross

ah nice... thx...
    now i just need to wait until the bukkit release for 1.0