Inactive [ADMN/GEN/FUN/MECH/RPG] ObbyDestruct v1.0 - Destroy Obsidian with TnT [1.2.5-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Orcem12, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Offline

Orcem12

[​IMG]

ObbyDestruct - That's some very nice Obsidian you have there...
    Version: v1.0

PROJECT RUN BY BUKKITDEV!!!

Welcome back, by popular demand I have recreated the classic "Obsidian Destroyer" plugin. Nothing fancy, now. I plan to dedicate tons of time to Bukkit and my coding projects. I'm in school now for computer science and I'm here to imply what I learned. ObbyDestruct is a very simple plugin to use. Simply follow basic installation steps, restart your server and you are ready to go. ObbyDestruct will automatically detect an "Entity Explosion" and set a cuboid of the TnT explosion, ObbyDestruct then checks if the Cuboid contains 49 or Obsidian. If this statement returns true it breaks the Obsidian blocks naturally, if else, returns the blocks in the explosion.

2. Offline

Primescore

Really nice plugin :p

Orcem12 likes this.
  3. Offline

Orcem12

Thank you very much.

4. Offline

md_5

Makes sense if you hate obsidian, approved.

5. Offline

Matthiaswagg

I think its great, but maybe a feature to add is to allow pistons to push obsidion? Otherwise gret

6. Offline

dragonz102

putting this plugin on my faction server thx :D

Hey i think it would be cool if you could add a config like how many shots it takes to blow up the obby. and if you want the block to drop or not

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  7. Offline

Powersurge123

Please do what dragonz said. I want to suggest this for the server I play on, but I can't if it just instantly destroys obby.

8. Offline

zXRandomGamerXz

Can you make the obsidian take 10 hits to destroy it? I would really appreciated it. Thank you!

9. Offline

Orcem12

Check Bukkitdev.

10. Offline

zXRandomGamerXz

What do you mean check Bukkitdev? There is nothing there on it. (The config.yml does not create when I start the server)

11. Offline

Orcem12

It should, it does for many other users. Please confirm that no other plugins are conflicting with your startup process.

12. Offline

zXRandomGamerXz

What is the file name for it exactly. I could just manually make it. Maybe that would work.

13. Offline

JOPHESTUS

Everyone hates gobbies! So why not blow it up

14. Offline

Mutant Fallout

There is a bad bug i have discovered water and lava does not stop the destruction of obsidian.