[ADMN/GEN]AdminCmd 7.3.5-time, give, tp, repair,kill, warp,weather,afk,OpenInv [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Dark_Balor, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Dark_Balor

AdminCmd - Fork of PlgEssentials:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Website : www.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Wiki : http://wiki.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] BugTracker : http://bug.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Downloads : HERE
    [​IMG] GitHub : http://github.com/Belphemur/AdminCmd
    Description

AdminCMD is a powerful plug-in that brings you commands that can give you total management over your server. Featuring the most widely used commands in Bukkit server management such as: inventory management, banishment of bad players, limitation to teleporting, setting spawn and home way points, and much, much more! Blockface approved and rated as one of the best plug-in by server owners.
    Unleash the power of Bukkit!

Features
    For the blog : www.admincmd.com

2. A week ago I changed from CommandBook to AdminCMD.
    So far I am very happy with the new plugin, but there is one very impossible thing:

With commandbook it was possible, that when a group hast the "commandbook.teleport" permission he could teleport to other players using /tp PLAYER. And when the person has a "-commandbook.teleport" in a special world, for example the world nether, the player couldn't teleport to a player who was in the nether.

So my question: Is it possible to prevent a player/group from teleporting to users in a special world?
    Example: there are three worlds: world, nether, heaven
    in world and heaven the player "gamer" has the ability to teleport to other players.
    So when the player "gamer" is in one of these two worlds and a secound player named "hardcoreGamer" is also in one of these worlds, "gamer" cvan teleport himself to "hardcoreGamer".
    But when "hardcoreGamer" is in "nether", "gamer" can NOT teleport to him.
    He can't teleport to him, whatever world he is in!!!

Is there a posibility?

greetings,
    Chriss

3. @christopher_2007

Could you please create a ticket here, it is much easier for us to keep track of issues and requests, thank you!

4. Offline

Dark_Balor

Install the 06.01.2012 @ 20:23:24 as soon as possible :)

I hope it will fix the issue, if it don't fix it, I'll have a better log to analyze.

5. @Dark_Balor
    Updated, new debug at http://www.nub.nu/debug.log. Shade_in_blou did not get a new user file upon joining after update. He also tried /sethome and /home and report em as not working. I copied the debug after letting him test. Let me know if you need further information.

6. Offline

nemesis91

Why does this plugin no longer support IP bans?

7. IP bans is a foolish thing, mainly because the absolute majority of users have dynamic IP which changes, so the bans would just target other innocent people (eventually). Its also fairly easy to get around by simply requestion a new IP from your provider DHCP server. Further more, it hints at supporting non-paid for clients since they can change their username as they wish. This would in turn hamper sales and development of minecraft (which already sucks).

Thats a why to not support IP bans. If the plugin actually does or does not support it on the other hand i have no idea...

8. Is it possible to change the respawn, that when a player dies he will respawn in a special world?
    Or is this a thing for a multiworld plugin?

greetings
    Chriss

9. @Dark_Balor
    /air no longer works, did you do any changes to it?

Update:
    A new user by the name of hanhan came on and did /home before using /sethome and was teleported to the home of user 313342 instead. Also, user hanhan did not recieve a userfile.

10. Offline

RaWeeZ

Nice plugin! But I have some problem. When i want type some command (for example /kill) it will say: You don't have the Permissions to do that (admincmd.player.kill) Here's a picture of it : AdminCmd Problem
    Can somebody help me?

BTW: I am OP...

11. seems like you have an Permission Problem!
    What Permission plugin do you use?
    Give the group that should be allowed to do /kill the Command "admincmd.player.kill".

greetings,
    Chriss

12. Offline

RaWeeZ

I am using Permissions, PermissionsEX and bPermission.

13. Theres your problem, either pick PEX or bPermissions. You cant have both. Im guessing the Permissions you have is just the compatibility layer for the old Permissions that is included in PEX.

14. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Sorken : 11.01.2012 @ 19:57:51 should resolve EVERY problem with file creation.
    about the air command, yes I changed it, but it still working for me ...

15. Excellent work, ive been testing it for a bit now and Kits with -1 work very well, so far the userfiles are created properly aswell. The /air command however, does still not work for me. Perhaps Spout or MultiVerse causing trouble?

If i spot anything else, ill let you know ... as always :p

16. Offline

TrollingStone

It wont let me use any commands (the first day I had this plugin it worked and I tried re-installing to see if there was a problem with my editing of the files) and im an op im not using two permission plugins and idk how to add groups everytime I do they never work.

17. Are you using ANY permission plugin? If not try using the Dev-Build and activate the debug-mode in the config. Then report back on BukkitDev with a Ticket, thx.

18. Offline

Dark_Balor

Version 5.11 Released with a lot of bug fix and the support of the future RB of Bukkit.

19. Dark_Balor
    I find myself having trouble with boats and minecarts. People tend to leave them just about everywhere. The creative world is ofcourse more excessively littered. When digging i even find them buried in the ground inside other blocks. I found an old plugin called VehicleZap that was supposed to clean out theese vehicles after a preset time. It did however not work very well or reliably.

So my question, would it be possible to have AdminCmd monitor boats and minecarts (not furnace/chest ones) and when not used for (config value) minutes, it would just delete them.

Alternatively, a more easily implemented thing, a command to wipe either boats or carts in a specific world. Ie,
    /killcart world1
    /killboat seaworld
    /killcart all (all, being all worlds - or by omitting world parameter... perhaps dangerous?)

A bit like the mobkill thing, but for vehicles :)

Edit: Also, perhaps not delete vehicles that people are riding in at the moment, i think that would just upset people :p

20. The scheduled removal of a cart would best be done with an Add-On(Ill have a look into that when i find some spare time). The command is a quite good idea and fits in AdminCmds purpose of administrating a server. We'll have a look!

21. Offline

Dark_Balor

Version 5.11.1 is out.
    With one major bug fix ... if you have the last RB of Bukkit ... the 5.11 delete all your warps and your bans.

It has been corrected in 5.11.1. Sry for the inconvenient.

22. Offline

Dark_Balor

23. Offline

Exor

I am using craftbukkit-1.1-R1-SNAPSHOT and AdminCmd 5.11.1.
    Plugins: WorldEdit, MobileAdmin, WorldGuard, Stargate, WhoMode, Minequery, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Portals, AdminCmd, Dynmap-WorldGuard, iChat, dynmap, LWC

It was working fine then somehow it just stopped working. The last thing I did was uploading the back up world folder. That's it. I tried to delete the AdminCmd folder and then upload the 5.11.1 version of AdminCmd then reload the server. Still get that error.

24. craftbukkit-1.1-R1-SNAPSHOT
    Could you please post the exact build number?

25. Offline

Koeno100

When i start my server, it says:

26. Offline

Dark_Balor

Nothing to fear, some time the server that we use for stats have some uptime problems :)

27. I have created a new Add-On: EntityCleaner

It removes entites every xx minutes. It might be what ou want.

28. I will give it a good testing and then let you know what i think.

29. PM me witth any sugguestions, errors, ideas etc. you have.

30. Offline

popeel2

hey how do you edit /help i dont get it