[ADMN/GEN]AdminCmd 7.3.5-time, give, tp, repair,kill, warp,weather,afk,OpenInv [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Dark_Balor, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Dark_Balor

AdminCmd - Fork of PlgEssentials:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Website : www.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Wiki : http://wiki.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] BugTracker : http://bug.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Downloads : HERE
    [​IMG] GitHub : http://github.com/Belphemur/AdminCmd
    Description

AdminCMD is a powerful plug-in that brings you commands that can give you total management over your server. Featuring the most widely used commands in Bukkit server management such as: inventory management, banishment of bad players, limitation to teleporting, setting spawn and home way points, and much, much more! Blockface approved and rated as one of the best plug-in by server owners.
    Unleash the power of Bukkit!

Features
    For the blog : www.admincmd.com

2. I know you asked me before and im sorry that i didnt reply. But i just hate those dev pages, want a new account, complaining over my browser and annoying to navigate.

3. Offline

Dark_Balor

4. It works well, thanks.

5. Offline

zippolino

Yep, same here. Thank you!

6. @Dark_Balor
    Setting new news with /news <text> seems broken now tho, it just repeatedly shows the old news.

Edit: I see you changed it.. never mind then :)

7. Offline

Dark_Balor

Yep now it's /set command with flag ^^

I just implemented a /whois (/ws) command in last dev version, you can now easily get information about player/world. (see the wiki on dev bukkit)

8. Offline

lauris3722

Why when i click on a block, about 1-5 blocks gets on fire? I think i typed something, but forgot what and cant find command..

9. Offline

Dark_Balor

you activated /vulcan or /fireball

10. @Dark_Balor
    I tested afk system some more, the double afk is fixed, but normal auto-afk never triggers now.

Also, /mobkill Enderman does not work. While /mob Enderman does work.

A system like this could be very useful: /mobkill !Wolf .. where it removes all except Wolf (to prevent pets from being wiped) or even have it diffrentiate between Wolf and TameWolf. So you can do /mobkill !TameWolf

11. Offline

Dark_Balor

Are you sure it's not triggered ?
    Is there something in the log ?
    can you try with a lower value ?
    Change also the status timer.

12. Yes im sure, it stopped working after updating to latest dev that had the afk fix. There is nothing special in the log. I have auto-afk set to 5 minutes. I have not changed anything in config since updating.

13. Offline

Dark_Balor

I have to say that I don't understand ... can you give me an hour (GMT time) when I can come to your server an play a little with the AdminCmd configuration ?

14. Offline

Dark_Balor

Should be corrected in dev version : 28.09.2011 @ 21:59:53

15. Offline

daemitus

Is there no ability to add a cooldown to kits, or am I missing something here.

16. Offline

544nick101

@Dark_Balor how do i spawn a zombie pig man and i love your plugin :)

17. Im sorry, I was updating hardware on the machine. You are always welcome to just hop on and test things. If you need any special access or anything just let me know.

18. Offline

Dark_Balor

544nick101 likes this.
  19. What did you correct? Using 5.9.1-SNAPSHOT (BUILD 28.09.2011 @ 22:19:38 and it still doesnt seem to autoafk people.

Does /memory -f wipe exp orbs awell?

20. Offline

Dark_Balor

Can you try with the : 29.09.2011 @ 16:59:51

about the /mem -f, delete only mobs and dropped items + call the Java Garbage Collector.

21. @Dark_Balor

Will test it at next restart.

22. Offline

Dark_Balor

Seems to be a corrupted file ... Can you redownload it ?

23. @Dark_Balor
    That was from the old version, have since updated and auto-afk now works.

24. Offline

544nick101

thx for help :)

25. Offline

lauris3722

Suddenly (i did not change anything, i wasn't even at home), AdminCMD plugin crashed and every command gave exception, Restarted the server, still same problem.
    And so on, log file flooded full of errors.

26. Offline

Dark_Balor

Download the dev version, in the log you'll see witch file need to be deleted/corrected. Before doing it. Can you send it to me, thanks.

27. Offline

Jamyy10

Sorry to be such a pain but i have updated the plugin and now i am getting this error all the time:

Code:
    Could not pass event SERVER_COMMAND to AdminCmd java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1

28. Offline

Dark_Balor

Try the Dev version, it's corrected. I'll release the 5.9.1 soon.

29. Offline

Jamyy10

Thanks for the instant reply! That sorted it. Thanks :)

30. Offline

Dark_Balor

In case of I just released the 5.9.1 but there isn't any change with the last dev version :)

31. Offline

544nick101

@Dark_Balor i have a suggestion for /afk and auto afk for it to say the players suffix since it all ready has the players prefix