[ADMN/GEN]AdminCmd 7.3.5-time, give, tp, repair,kill, warp,weather,afk,OpenInv [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Dark_Balor, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Dark_Balor

AdminCmd - Fork of PlgEssentials:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Website : www.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Wiki : http://wiki.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] BugTracker : http://bug.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Downloads : HERE
    [​IMG] GitHub : http://github.com/Belphemur/AdminCmd
    Description

AdminCMD is a powerful plug-in that brings you commands that can give you total management over your server. Featuring the most widely used commands in Bukkit server management such as: inventory management, banishment of bad players, limitation to teleporting, setting spawn and home way points, and much, much more! Blockface approved and rated as one of the best plug-in by server owners.
    Unleash the power of Bukkit!

Features
    For the blog : www.admincmd.com

2. Offline

jellybellys

It would be cool if you could add some feature to this to spawn friendly creepers! I've always wanted to scare noobs away :p

3. Offline

jkmalan

Can u add a fast forward time command? if possible of course! :D

4. Offline

EMOberger

Would be awesome if you could help a little :]
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...-customization-1000.21074/page-29#post-571449

5. @Dark_Balor
    CB1054 Just got permission nodes for build in commands, so i guess its no longer needed for AdminCmd to make them work with nodes.

6. Offline

Dark_Balor

@jellybellys : Later maybe
    @jkmalan : Nop for now only night, day, dawn, dusk, pause, unpause. I think it's enought :)
    @EMOberger : mmh I posted in his thread, good plugin. I'll see with him what we can do.
    @Sorken : Who corrected in dev (not released), for the node I keep it for 2 reason :
    1) Bukkit perm node are not used in Permissions and other perm plugin that don't use SuperPerm
    2) I need to know when you use the reload command for the uptime feature. Else the uptime will be reinitialized.

7. Makes sense, let me know when you reupload dev :)

8. Offline

pixelated_me

Can you please create a printable reference sheet with all of the commands, this would help a lot, i am recommending this to everyone!

9. Offline

Dark_Balor

@pixelated_me : well if someone have the time to do a cheat sheet, because I don't have it.
    @Sorken : pushed the dev version.

10. @Dark_Balor:

Little feature request: A command for clearing only one given item out of a players inventory not the whole inventory.(Or add it to the already existing /clear command)
    Something like /clear <item> <Player>
    Where item could be id,alias, name etc.

cheers
    Lathanael

11. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Sorken @Lathanael @christianlej @nemesis91 @_-DarkMinecrafter-_ @an0x @khamseen_air @Nitnelave @Th3Controller @Glidareen @DaMaster9703
    Version 5.7.10
    [FEATURE/CONFIG] Tp at see, you tp just above the block your are looking. Max range can be configured in the config file.
    [CHANGE] You can set the distance for the mob spawn. /mob MobName NumberOfMob DistanceFromYou
    [FEATURE] Uptime Command added, to know the uptime of the minecraft server since the last RESTART.
    [FEATURE/CONFIG] Private Message when muted can be disabled in the config.
    [FEATURE] Kit. Kit can be set in the kits.yml file. /kit to see avaible kits. /kit kit to receive it. Can be used on other players.
    [CHANGE] Clean command can select the type to clear : /clear player material

khamseen_air likes this.
  12. @Dark_Balor
    There is a case check when unbanning people, is that really needed? Most likely not for online servers, but i dont know how offline servers work.

13. Offline

Tux_Peng

Everytime I trued /cwarp or /sethome (or any of theit aliases), I got a "command not found"; so I installed ninfywarp. Do you have any idea why these commaands connot be found?

If I blacklist an item, can OP's still use it?

14. Offline

jkmalan

I use iconomy and was wondering if there is support for prices and reload times

15. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Sorken : I prefer to keep the case.
    @Tux_Peng : You have obviously an old version of the plugin. Just download the one of the first post.
    About the blacklist, it's depend if you have installed a Permissions plugin or not, but by default, the OP are not restrained by the blacklist.
    @jkmalan : no economy plugin support for now. Maybe I'll create an addon later.

@all : silent update done. If you are using OddItem, download the version 0.7.1, Kit (group) from OddItem now works in the kit command (and are listed correctly).

16. Offline

Matsuro

how would i go about getting /n to not make a new line in the MOTD? when i try to mention /news i get a new line that starts with ews.
    thanks,
    -Tashi

17. Offline

Tux_Peng

I redownloaded the plug, and it works! IDK how I got an old version of the plugin, as my server is barely a week old

My server started with CBK 1000 and I have the official PermissionsBukkit plugin

18. @Dark_Balor
    MOTD text is still not the first thing i see when joining. :(

19. Offline

California292

It would be great if you could somehow implement spawning Spider Jockeys with the /mob command. I only know of one plugin that spawns them, but it also creates other mobs riding spiders, and I don't really want that. The name of the plugin is Spider Jockey. I don't think he put up the source (not saying you should ripoff his plugin xD just implement the spawning). As of right now though, I am using his plugin.

20. Can you add a tprequest timeout ?
    Because when I send a player a tp request an he wait 10 min and make /tpt yes than I will teleport to the player when I don't want it

21. Offline

khamseen_air

@Dark_Balor Just found a curious bug with the /invisible command. I was showing it to one of my other admins and when I went invisible, he could still see me (thought maybe this was because he's a listed OP), then when I made myself visible again, he saw two of me. Even after I disconnect and reconnect he saw two of me. Though after he disconnected and reconnected, he could see only the real me.

22. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Tux_Peng : then you must be sure to have the node : admincmd.item.noblacklist
    to avoid the blacklist
    @Sorken : Well depending if other plugin are also sending a message to the incoming player, my plugin could be the first, or the last, depending of the priority the other plugin put for the join event.
    @California292 : mmmh seem fun. I'll see what I can do
    @_-DarkMinecrafter-_ : what for ? each request is automatically erased by the new if not accepted. You can only have 1 pending tp request.
    @khamseen_air : Mmh the most possible case is
    Your friend have also the node : admincmd.invisible.cansee (or he's just OP) then, he can see you.
    About the "clone" ... I have an idea what did it happen, and yes that normal that only your friend see it.

23. I mean a time for request Because when I send a player a tp request an he wait 10 min and make /tpt yes than I will teleport to the player when I don't want it

And can you add that when I mute a player for 5 minutes that the player became a message that he is muted for 5 minutes. Now the player only get a message that he is mute. And too for the ban

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  24. Offline

khamseen_air

Yes he is an OP, I thought that may be why he could see me. That's ok then, so it's just the clone that I don't understand haha.

25. Offline

Dark_Balor

@_-DarkMinecrafter-_ : mmh okay for the Tp request timeout.
    But for the ban/mute countdown, nope. I'll just add in the first mute message that his banned for X minutes, (like I did in the first ban message).
    @khamseen_air : the invisible feature works like that :
    1) When you became invisible, send to every other client in the some, that your Entity (what represent you in the game) is "Destroyed".
    2) When you reappear I recreate the Entity for every player in the range.

Problem ... in the Invisibility function I checked that the guy have or not the permission to see through invisibility ... but not in reappear function --''

Meaning. Create a new you ... when the first has not been destroyed.

26. Offline

Teraku

I am getting so sick of this. I am stuck in AFK for no reason at all. No matter what I do, no matter how many times there's been an update, I'm still stuck in AFK! I can do everything, but my name has "[AFK]" in front of it. Very annoying.

This all started happening after I installed MobDisguise and Spout, does it have something to do with that?

27. Offline

Dark_Balor

I can't assure you that since some version (in 5.6.1X) I changed the way to deal with AFK, and it's impossible that my plugin change the displayName.

Meaning the AFK in your pseudo, I don't know where it comes from, but it's impossible that my plugin doing that.
    Deactivate all plugin just to give a try.
    Then reactive mine.
    And one by one to see what's plugin is modifying your displayName.

28. Offline

California292

I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or something, but about the fly command, I can't seem to stop in midair to build stuff. So for right now, I went back to zombe mod, but I cant use Spout :( or at least I don't think I can. (especially since I also use modloader with the worldedit client mod)

29. Offline

Teraku

It's your plugin alright. Isolated all plugins, only enabled AdminCMD, but I can't get it off of AFK. Can't you just add an "Un-AFK" command or something, to force being online?

30. @Dark_Balor thx for changing the /clear command.
    I do have a question though, as i do not have time to test it atm. What happens if i do for example type: '/clear 1' for removing stones(iirc) does the command take it as a player name or as an item?

TBH i'd like the 2nd case so i can leave out the name if i only want it to remove items in MY inventory.

cheers
    Lathanael

31. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Teraku : search for plugin that can change in-game the display name.
    @California292 :
    Try with that in the config. You will +- stop in mid-air then.
    Code:
    glinding:
        newYvelocity: 0
        YvelocityCheckToGlide: 0
        multiplicator: 0

@Lathanael : Must be used like :
    /clear player item
    else you don't have access to item.
    you can of course do :
    /clear la stone (if you are the only player with the pseudo beginning with la)