[ADMN/GEN]AdminCmd 7.3.5-time, give, tp, repair,kill, warp,weather,afk,OpenInv [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Dark_Balor, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Dark_Balor

AdminCmd - Fork of PlgEssentials:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Website : www.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Wiki : http://wiki.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] BugTracker : http://bug.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Downloads : HERE
    [​IMG] GitHub : http://github.com/Belphemur/AdminCmd
    Description

AdminCMD is a powerful plug-in that brings you commands that can give you total management over your server. Featuring the most widely used commands in Bukkit server management such as: inventory management, banishment of bad players, limitation to teleporting, setting spawn and home way points, and much, much more! Blockface approved and rated as one of the best plug-in by server owners.
    Unleash the power of Bukkit!

Features
    For the blog : www.admincmd.com

2. Offline

Dark_Balor

@christianlej : done for the next version and work like a charm :)
    edit : hooo ... it's mean that your server is eating to much memory ... when you did the last explosion, the server didn't have enough memory to process it :s
    @Sorken : IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE (Ya I lost my mind xD) ... on windows you can launch command, execute batch script. Didn't try on linux, gonna do it.
    @Lathanael : Okay I'll add that too :)

3. Bug(?) report:

if you do /motd to see the message again you get the following:
    "Welcome %player, there is %nb players currently online"
    Don't know but it would be better ti insert the name and playercount there too.

Oh and i've got another idea:
    Make 2 permissions nodes:
    admincmd.server.motd -- can view the motd with /motd
    admincmd.server.motd.edit -- can edit/change the motd via /motd [message]

BTW: I'm currently redoing the whole helpfile to be a bit more better looking will update soon ;)

4. Ah, I use linux im afraid, but i will breathlessly wait for the final version.

5. Offline

christianlej

:confused: explosion?, witch... explosion..?

6. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Sorken : the default helloworld that I created works on Unix and on Windows \o/
    @christianlej :
    created by a FireBall

@Lathanael : not a real bug, because only the admin used the command then he only see the schemas :)
    But I'll change to use your recommendation :)

@Sorken @christianlej @nemesis91 @Lathanael @Th3Controller
    Version 5.6.15
    [CHANGE] Muted player is now reload/restart persistant.
    [FEATURE] Permissions Node : admincmd.player.bypass, when you have it, you can connect to the server even if it's full
    [BIG FEATURE] FOR EXPERIMENTED ADMIN ONLY : Possibility to execute some script/command (batch on windows and bash on Unix) using a simple file. By default I created the scripts.yml with the command hello (that do echo HelloWorld). I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY SCRIPT YOU CREATE !
    Every Script have it's own Permission Node : admincmd.server.exec.X where X is the name of the script in scripts.yml.
    [CHANGE] Use /n in MOTD to do new lines
    [CHANGE] MOTD nodes : added admincmd.server.motd.edit to edit the MOTD.
    [FEATURE] Added News command, works like MOTD.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  7. @Dark_Balor
    23:36:08 [INFO] Creating user §9[AFK]§fmats33
    Obviously i dont want extra users being created just cause they are afk :)

Hmm.. seems to happen fairly often..

root@creeper:~# cat /mnt/ramdisk/minecraft/plugins/Permissions/eden/users.yml | grep AFK
    §9[AFK]§fSodtke:
    §9[AFK]§fsorkmine:
    §9[AFK]§fjemsuper:
    §9[AFK]§fNds17ds_:
    §9[AFK]§frotten96:
    §9[AFK]§fLlywMiner:
    §9[AFK]§fclaintic:
    §9[AFK]§fcolealbert:
    §9[AFK]§fMr_Biggles168:
    §9[AFK]§fThom747:
    §9[AFK]§fWestbend:
    §9[AFK]§fCrowbie:
    §9[AFK]§fidiot142:
    §9[AFK]§fVO_crash:
    §9[AFK]§fSehrMumin:
    §9[AFK]§fmats33:

8. Offline

Dark_Balor

Wait what ? oO witch plugin is using the DisplayName for their files ? oO

9. Permissions im guessing, check previous post. I edited that.

I suspect you will be wanting to know what plugins i have.. if its any other that cause it:

root@creeper:/mnt/ramdisk/minecraft/plugins# ls -1 *.jar
    AdminCmd.jar
    AdminMode.jar
    AppleTree.jar
    BoatRemover.jar
    BukkitContrib.jar
    ClayGen.jar
    ColoredSigns.jar
    DwarfForge.jar
    EasyRules.jar
    Elevators.jar
    FenceDoorV2.5.jar
    FenceStack.jar
    Growbie.jar
    HeroicDeath.jar
    HigherExplosives.jar
    iChat.jar
    iConomyChestShop.jar
    iConomy.jar
    Jail.jar
    kFeatherTeleport.jar
    Lampstone.jar
    LastLogin.jar
    Lockette.jar
    LogBlock.jar
    LogBlockQuestioner.jar
    LoginMessage.jar
    LWC.jar
    MobLoot.jar
    MonsterBox.jar
    MultiInv_2.3.0.jar
    MultiVerse.jar
    Nethrar.jar
    NoExplode.jar
    OpenInv.jar
    p2aliases.jar
    Parties.jar
    Permissions.jar
    PermissionsPlus.jar
    PorteCoulissante.jar
    properTime.jar
    Questioner.jar
    RetractableBridge.jar
    SheepFeed.jar
    StairDrop.jar
    Superpickaxe.jar
    Tables.jar
    Tetris.jar
    Towny.jar
    WeatherRestrictions.jar

10. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Sorken : maybe the chat plugin ... mmmh. Well I'll use something than the DisplayName to add the AFK Prefix --''
    using displayName to create player file ... must be stupid --''

Did you try exec command ?

11. Not yet, i have a bunch of users on so dont want to restart too often, when you have the next fix ill do a restart, test and report back.

12. Offline

algiuxas

Show Spoiler

Code:
    01:15:30 [SEVERE] [AdminCmd] The command bal_playerlist throw an Exception please report the log to this thread : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admincmd.10770
    01:15:30 [INFO] [AdminCmd] The command bal_playerlist throw an Exception please report the server.log to this thread : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admincmd.10770
    01:15:30 [SEVERE] java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ColouredConsoleSender cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at be.Balor.Manager.Permissions.Plugins.YetiPermissions.hasPerm(YetiPermissions.java:77)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at be.Balor.Manager.Permissions.AbstractPermission.hasPerm(AbstractPermission.java:42)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at be.Balor.Manager.Permissions.PermissionManager.hasPerm(PermissionManager.java:134)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at be.Balor.Manager.ACCommands.permissionCheck(ACCommands.java:71)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at be.Balor.Manager.CommandManager.onCommand(CommandManager.java:115)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:312)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:480)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:465)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    01:15:30 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    01:15:30 [WARNING] Unexpected exception while parsing console command
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'plist' in plugin AdminCmd v5.6.15
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:312)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:480)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:465)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalThreadStateException
            at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:638)
            at be.Balor.Manager.CommandManager.onCommand(CommandManager.java:138)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
            ... 6 more

I get this whenever I try to execure any AdminCmd command into the console :(

CB RB #1000, AdminCmd v5.6.15

13. Offline

Dark_Balor

You can redownload now the plugin, It's fixed :)
    (7 min to do it \o/)

14. I do have YET another suggestion, sorry ;)

Could you add the possibilty to add a list of the players(like who command) who are online in the MOTD? Like this:

Welcome Lathanael.
    Currently 3 player(s) online. (Lathanael,Player1,Player2)

If this is not in the scope of the plugi just tell me ;)

15. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Sorken WAIIIT : take it NOW delete the one you just dl and re-dl

@algiuxas : Thanks for the bug report, it's now correctect in 5.6.16 :)

@Lathanael : Will see in next version, for now just give the access to playerList ;)

16. Offline

christianlej

Report BUG!!

2011-08-02 23:34:08 [SEVERE] [AdminCmd] The command bal_wstrike throw an Exception please report the log
    to this thread : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admincmd.10770
    2011-08-02 23:34:08 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2011-08-02 23:34:08 [SEVERE] at be.Balor.Manager.Commands.Weather.Strike.execute(Strike.java:53)
    2011-08-02 23:34:08 [SEVERE] at be.Balor.Manager.CommandManager$ExecutorThread.run(CommandManager.java
    :182)

17. Well, its a bit late and it didnt explode the server ... yet.

So i started up the server, added a script. I can see a few needs already. I dont want to have to restart/reload every time i add a script to the file. When i run /exec something, cant it just read the file and check if its there? That way i can change things on the fly.

Also, theres a typo:
    flush is not registered
    Possibles Cmd: hello

Should be Possible.

18. I did update the help file again, waiting for pull ;) Have fun!

19. Offline

Dark_Balor

@christianlej : When did it happen ? used in the console ?
    @Sorken : will be done for the next release ;)

@Lathanael : thanks for that :D

20. Offline

christianlej

Nop, my player`s OP`s used it...

21. The part where it lists available scripts is still good, as long as it checks the file first. And ofc it should only display the ones you have nodes for :)

22. Offline

Dark_Balor

Yep yep I just did the modification needed now, I try it, if it's works like I want, release in a couple of minut

@christianlej : corrected ;)

@Sorken @christianlej
    Version 5.6.17
    [BUG FIX] With strike when targeting a player that don't exist
    [OPTIMIZATION] For the exec function, the scripts.yml can be edited on the fly.
    [CHANGE] You can force the reload of an exec script : /exec myScript reload

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

23. I dont understand, if you do /exec test it will read the file, make sure test is there and then launch the script. Since it does the check every time you do a /exec command, why would you need a reload?

24. Offline

Charlie Gordon

Can you please add the following to this plugin? It'd be extremely appreciated!
    • Ability to lock chests.
      • User left clicks a chest to lock and unlock it.
      • Other users cannot unlock chests owned by others.
      • Admins can open any chests.
      • Ability to make chests so they can never be locked (public chests.
    • Coloured signs.
    • Ability to edit the /help like a text document.
      • Admins can add lines to the /help menu.
    • Redeemable codes.
      • Codes that users can only use once to redeem a pack of items/blocks.
    I know these features can be enabled with other plugins, but I'd just love it to be an all-in-one kind of plugin. Thanks!

25. There are LWC and Lockette for locking chests, both are very good. Alot easier then remaking those as they probably somewhat complex.

Adding color to signs are probably very easy, but ColoredSigns already do that.

@Dark_Balor

/exec
    You don't have the Permissions to do that (admincmd.server.exec.restartnow)
    Possibles Cmd: restart, flush, save, map, purge

Further testing reveals it will complain once for every permission node you are missing.

scripts.yml:
    Code:
    flush:
        exec: /etc/init.d/minecraft
        args: flush
    restart:
        args: restart
    restartnow:
        args: restartnow
    purge:
        args: daily
    save:
        args: dump
    map:
        args: map
    backup:
        args: backup

As you can see, that when i dont pass any script name, it bugs out a little instead of showing a list of available ones. I also tested running a few scripts, works awesome and the piping of output back to player only is perfect.

Also, is the admincmd.server.exec node really needed? I mean if i give admincmd.server.exec.backup to someone, surely i intend for them to be able to use /exec anyway? Or did you intend admincmd.server.exec to give permission to run ALL script? Cause that could be usefull for high ranking/trusted staff.

/who could also display [Mute]Playername if you have the permission node to mute/unmute people. That way its easier to keep track of who is muted :)

Also craftbukkit frooze again, with noone being invis. Dang. I wonder if it isnt a java parameter.

26. Offline

christianlej

@Dark_Balor
    :confused:

'You don`t have any permission to do that' admincmd.player.heal.other.other

And i`m an OP one do you knwo what`s wrong there?

27. Offline

nemesis91

@Dark_Balor - any time there's a new configuration directive in your plugin, does it get automatically added to config.yml? If not, can you add the available configuration options to a spoiler section in your first posting?

28. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Charlie Gordon : I'll add the color sign, the rest nop. LWC, Lockette etc ... like said Soken already exist :) Like I said earlier I want this plugin to be a base plugin, not a monster xD
    @christianlej : oups --'' corrected in next version.
    @Sorken : Permission Spam corrected ^^'
    there is 2 nodes giving all exec perm : admincmd.server.* and admincmd.server.exec.*
    About the admincmd.server.exec node ... because the way that I code my command having me to create a permissio node for each of them (or using one already existing). Meaning this node give the access to the exec command and admincmd.server.exec.X give the access to a terminal command X.

You always need "admincmd.server.exec", I know it's seems stupid ... but my command standard works like that ^^'

About the reload args. I don't reload EVERY script when you asking for one command. It's work like this :
    1) Check if the command is in memory (because when it's initialised it load the scripts.yml)
    2) In memory ? execute the command (that is in memory, meaning if you edit it since the last load, the command is not up-to-date)
    3) Not in memory ? lookup on the file, load in memory, create permissions nodes, execute command

@nemesis91 : It's auto-added without overriding the already configured options :) And I think that there names are pretty obvious :D

29. I just noticed that your weather commands miss the ability to set normal rain, without any lightning.

30. Still gives spam.

Also, I just ran a restart script and as soon as the server died, so did the script. Script has to run independent of server. So you can shut down server, do changes and then restart server.