[ADMN/GEN]AdminCmd 7.3.5-time, give, tp, repair,kill, warp,weather,afk,OpenInv [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Dark_Balor, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Dark_Balor

AdminCmd - Fork of PlgEssentials:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Website : www.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Wiki : http://wiki.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] BugTracker : http://bug.admincmd.com
    [​IMG] Downloads : HERE
    [​IMG] GitHub : http://github.com/Belphemur/AdminCmd
    Description

AdminCMD is a powerful plug-in that brings you commands that can give you total management over your server. Featuring the most widely used commands in Bukkit server management such as: inventory management, banishment of bad players, limitation to teleporting, setting spawn and home way points, and much, much more! Blockface approved and rated as one of the best plug-in by server owners.
    Unleash the power of Bukkit!

Features
    For the blog : www.admincmd.com

2. There is a little error here shouldn't it be /nopickup?

3. Offline

Incendia

What do you mean? PermissionsBukkit already supports groups and multiworld

4. Since it is hiding invisible people, perhaps it shouldnt be announcing their AFK/Back

5. Offline

Dark_Balor

@Lathanael : yep ... corrected, in the help file too.
    @Incendia : Sry I mean, Infos. Like prefix, etc ... (Little tired --'')

@Sorken : Thanks, Corrected, re-dl :)

6. @Dark_Balor
    Recently craftbukkit has crashed 3 times, becoming completely unresponsive. Each time someone was invis. Its rare though, uptime is several hours before it happens. Have removed permission nodes from my staff to verify that it is indeed the invis that causes it. Will report back when i know more.

If it is not the invis bit, its definently something changed or added since v5.2 which i was using before. Nothing else has been updated for some time.

7. Offline

Dark_Balor

Is it happen since the invisibility or since this version ?
    If you have some problem with invisibility, change the range in the config file, lower it, and set to an higher lvl the statusCheck.

8. It happened in earlier versions too, but later then 5.2. Most likely it is invis but not entirely sure. I will test some more.

9. Offline

christianlej

Report Bug!!

17:26:16 [GRAVE] [AdminCmd] The command bal_mob throw an Exception please report the log to this thread : http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admincmd.10770
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] java.lang.IllegalThreadStateException
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:655)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at be.Balor.Manager.CommandManager$ExecutorThread.addCommand(CommandManager.java:191)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at be.Balor.Manager.CommandManager.onCommand(CommandManager.java:113)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    17:26:16 [GRAVE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

I don`t know what`s wrog there...

10. Offline

Dark_Balor

Should be corrected :) re-download ^^

11. Offline

christianlej

Ohh nice Balor, you are so fast... i can`t believe that...

1 THing Balor, the comand /mob [Name mob] [Amount] Don`t make nathing... That`s when you set /moblimit balormine 300, like this ;D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  12. Offline

Charlie Gordon

Does this plugin have /kits?

13. Offline

darthvader2313

Some of the commands like /day and /repair work fine, but for most of the other commands i get an error message that says "unknown console command". I am new at this so im not sure what im doing wrong. Any ideas?

14. Offline

Live or Die

*newbie Q*
    if i want to update the virson, i need to delete the jar and put a new one? or delete the jar and folder?

15. Offline

nemesis91

Copy the new JAR over the old one. Go in-game or onto your console and issue a /reload.

16. @Dark_Balor

When attemping to launch fireballs. Updating / restarting fixed it.

23:40:20 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to AdminCmd
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: be/Balor/Tools/ShootFireball
    at be.Balor.Listeners.ACPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(ACPlayerListener.java:163)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:338)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:139)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:782)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet18ArmAnimation.a(SourceFile:35)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

17. Offline

christianlej

No

18. Offline

Charlie Gordon

EDIT: Oh, just realised I forgot to add ':true' after the nodes in the permissions file below, ahaha. This is embarrassing...

Just installed this plugin and normal players are getting the 'You don't have the permissions to do this' when trying to use the admincmd commands. Any ideas?

My PermissionsBukkit config.yml file:
    Code:
    # PermissionsBukkit configuration file[/S]
    [S]#[/S]
    [S]# A permission node is a string like 'permissions.build', usually starting[/S]
    [S]# with the name of the plugin. Refer to a plugin's documentation for what[/S]
    [S]# permissions it cares about. Each node should be followed by true to grant[/S]
    [S]# that permission or false to revoke it, as in 'permissions.build: true'.[/S]
    [S]# Some plugins provide permission nodes that map to a group of permissions -[/S]
    [S]# for example, PermissionsBukkit has 'permissions.*', which automatically[/S]
    [S]# grants all admin permissions. You can also specify false for permissions[/S]
    [S]# of this type.[/S]
    [S]#[/S]
    [S]# Users inherit permissions from the groups they are a part of. If a user is[/S]
    [S]# not specified here, or does not have a 'groups' node, they will be in the[/S]
    [S]# group 'default'. Permissions for individual users may also be specified by[/S]
    [S]# using a 'permissions' node with a list of permission nodes, which will[/S]
    [S]# override their group permissions. World permissions may be assigned to[/S]
    [S]# users with a 'worlds:' entry.[/S]
    [S]#[/S]
    [S]# Groups can be assigned to players and all their permissions will also be[/S]
    [S]# assigned to those players. Groups can also inherit permissions from other[/S]
    [S]# groups. Like user permissions, groups may override the permissions of their[/S]
    [S]# parent group(s). Unlike users, groups do NOT automatically inherit from[/S]
    [S]# default. World permissions may be assigned to groups with a 'worlds:' entry.[/S]
    [S]#[/S]
    [S]# The cannot-build message is configurable. If it is left blank, no message[/S]
    [S]# will be displayed to the player if PermissionsBukkit prevents them from[/S]
    [S]# building, digging, or interacting with a block. Use '&' characters to[/S]
    [S]# signify color codes.[/S]

[S]users:[/S]
    [S]    ConspiracyWizard:[/S]
    [S]        permissions:[/S]
    [S]            permissions.example: true[/S]
    [S]        groups:[/S]
    [S]        - admin[/S]
    [S]groups:[/S]
    [S]    default:[/S]
    [S]            permissions.build: true[/S]
    [S]            admincmd.player.list[/S]
    [S]            admincmd.player.msg[/S]
    [S]    admin:[/S]
    [S]            permissions.*: true[/S]
    [S]        inheritance:[/S]
    [S]        - user[/S]
    [S]    user:[/S]
    [S]            permissions.build: true[/S]
    [S]        worlds:[/S]
    [S]            creative:[/S]
    [S]                coolplugin.item: true[/S]
    [S]        inheritance:[/S]
    [S]        - default[/S]
    [S]messages:[/S]
    [S]    build: '&cYou can only build in your own plots, and outside the fence posted areas outside regions.'[/S]
    [S]

Plugins installed: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, MinecartManiaCore, MinecartManiaSignCommands, ChestLock, PerformanceTweaks, AdminCmd, ColoredSigns, WeatherSigns, SummaCodes, PermissionsBukkit-1.1 and iConomy.[/CODE][/S]

19. Offline

Dark_Balor

Conflict between version : delete all the jar with AdminCmd in the name (if you are on linux : rm -f to be sure it's deleted) and redownload ^^
    I deleted this class last version using an another way to do it.

@Charlie Gordon : What's kits ? :)
    @darthvader2313 : mmmh strange can't be happening, are you sure you use my plugin and not the PlgEssentials ?

20. Offline

Xaqa

I'm getting multiple [AFK] Prefixes. Also, is there a way to disable it? Because it seems to be disabling my prefixes

21. Offline

Th3Controller

Oh I got a great command. Add jail :D other jail plugins are just doing too much things which I dont even want and the configuration file is complicated. I would appreciate it!

Oh forgot to add, can you also add message of the day? I hope its simple enough cause like any other plugin they have to be complicated.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

22. Offline

christianlej

There are the same on named /freeze [player] that make you stop and don`t move just only Chat.

23. Offline

Xaqa

Okay here's my config:

Code:
    invisibleRangeInBlock: 512
    glideWhenFallingInFlyMode: true
    fakeQuitWhenInvisible: true
    maxHomeByUser: 0
    autoAfk: false
    locale: en_US
    afkTimeInSecond: 60
    statutCheckInSec: 20
    autoKickAfkPlayer: false
    afkKickInMinutes: 3
    noMessage: false
    resetPowerWhenTpAnotherWorld: true

But still have [AFK] in front of my name. Why?

24. Offline

ok thanks, wasn't sure because I wouldn't install it if it would mess with magiccarpet ... will try it now

25. Offline

christianlej

re-download the AdminCmd.jar and maube will not happen again, remove AdminCmd.jar from /plugins/AdminCmd.jar that you have and replace him with the new one :D

Just set this simbol front the :ml like # .ml in plugin.yml in MagicCarpet.jar or just use /moblimit, not using /ml

26. Offline

darthvader2313

What i downloaded said it was admincmd but it must not have been. I re downloaded it from the link on this page and everything seems to be working fine. Thanks for the quick reply.

27. Offline

wnccz

There is a commannd /heal and /god in WorldGuard plugin. But I can rather use theese commands via AdminCmd. Is there any way to change it? Thanks for reply.

28. Offline

Dark_Balor

@darthvader2313 : maybe you downloaded an old version ^^ I made so much change in the 5.0 branch :)
    @Xaqa : The plugin don't override the DisplayName. I save it before you go AFK an restore it after. Don't forget : You have to restart your server after making any change in the config file (reload could be enough, but in case of).

@wnccz : 2 choices :
    1) Edit the plugin.yml in the WorldGuard jar, and delete the command /heal and /god
    2) Using the other alias I created : /pheal for /heal and /g for /god :)

Because I made my plugin to be overridden by every other plugin

29. Offline

Dumle

This looks great but theres no installation help.... i wathched few videos but theyr servers wasnt made with Minecraft_server.exe so it didnt help at all pls help me to install these :)

30. Offline

Dark_Balor

0) Download CraftBukkit http://wiki.bukkit.org/Setting_up_a_server because the vanilla minecraft_server don't have plugins.
    1) First launch the server to let it create the folders
    2) Shutdown it
    3) Download the plugin
    4) Put it in the folder plugins
    5) Open the file ops.txt and put your Mincraft Username in it.
    6) Start the server.

31. I have this problem too.
    For example:
    When I was four times AFK than for my name stay four [AFK]
    :(