Inactive [ADMN/FUN] SpawnMob - Advanced mob spawning.[1.2.5 and up]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by jordanneil23, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Offline

jordanneil23

[​IMG]
    MOVED TO BUKKIT DEV!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS IS NO LONGER WATCHED, IT WILL BE RARE TO GET A REPLY FROM ME ON THIS POST GO TO THE BUKKIT DEV PAGE TO GET HELP
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is a continuation of SpawnMob which was originally made/developed by xmlns.​
    Downloads
    Zip

-​
    [​IMG]
    -​
    Twitter/Donations
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    Follow SpawnMob on twitter for details on when updates will be released.
    -
    I'm not asking for a donation but if you like the plugin and feel generous click the donate button :)
    [​IMG]
    Commands and Features

On the Wiki

Mob List
    On the Wiki

Mob Kits
    On the Wiki
    Permissions
    On the Wiki
    Known Bug(s)
    On the Wiki

2. Offline

jordanneil23

Try /spawnmob kill all
    Try not to spawn them in main worlds!

3. Offline

AdventurerOK

My friend tried to spawn a skelly, however, it also spawned an ENDER_DRAGON
    his whole house was ruined. I even tried to make a plugin that nerfed enderdragons but failed.

4. nope. uh uh. doesnt work.

5. ??? Is Bukkit update to Pre5 Relase 2 ?!?!? I don't understand ...

6. Offline

mjewl

can i stop creepers from spawning completely with this plugin? and if so, how?

7. Offline

jordanneil23

No but in the 1.9 pre release version you can use the "Friendly" plugin (it's built in) to stop the creepers from exploding.

8. Offline

mjewl

do you mean 1.9 pre of minecraft or the plugin or bukkit? (can't find any friendly plugin in minecraft and i don't see how that would change anything on the multiplayer server (bukkit)

9. Offline

Duelwield7234

That happens to me to?

10. Offline

jordanneil23

It is built into this plugin read the post..

That's probably the problem.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  11. Offline

mjewl

I've read the post, and i see its built-in but i can't find it in the plugin or any other file that is "friendly-plugin" either.

so how do i get friendly to work?

only thing i found was that friendlyconfig.yml in the post but i doubt that is the only thing i need? and i don't know where to put it? (directly under the spawnmob-folder? the wiki and/or post isnt that descriptive about how to get the friendly-plugin to start/work with the spawnmob and where it is located in the spawnmob as it says its built-in.

12. Offline

kalez

As far as i can tell, pigs dont spawn anymore when its changed. another plugin said that was fixed in 1.7.3.

13. i think this conflicts with Essentials :( cause essentials also uses /spawnmob command
    and this doesnt really work for me with essentials installed

could you for example change it to /mobspawn so its compatibile with essentials????

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

kalez

Would it be possible to add a command for controlling the amount of mobs a spawner spawns, like how you control the delay? like have it detect the amount of that type of mobs in a configurable radius and if a mob dies or moves out of that radius, it spawns another one. and i mean just for spawners changed. this would be very helpful

15. Offline

nicholasntp

I spawned an enderdragon and its unkillable. What do I do? Crap... Its griefing all my server stuff. Now I have to keep it off.

16. Offline

jordanneil23

Use /sm or /smob. If those don't work the answer to this question would be no, sorry.

I really don't know, try /sm kill all if that doesn't work then I can make a plugin to kill them.
    I think it is possible but it would probably be a load on the server.

17. Offline

nicholasntp

I killed it. when I put on 1.0 craftbukkit, It was killable xD

18. Offline

jordanneil23

Yeah they seem to only be able to die by being killed by a player because of them being a "Boss." I am trying to find a way to kill them by command.. hmm... ACTUALLY /sm kill doesn't work at all, dang I have to re-code the whole dang thing, oh well.

19. Offline

nicholasntp

Yeah, you could hurt them to death

20. Offline

DaEgo

Hi, i use the zip version with kits on CB1490 and no console error but,
    how do i use that kits ?

21. Offline

mjewl

someone that feel he has some seconds over to answer my question? :)

22. Offline

jordanneil23

@mjewl
    Did you read the
    To set creepers not to explode set
    Code:
        CREEPER:
          Day:
            Nature: Aggressive
            Explode: Yes
          Night:
            Explode: Yes
    to
    Code:
        CREEPER:
          Day:
            Explode: No
          Night:
            Explode: No
    in the friendlyconfig.yml file.

After letting the plugin run once just use
    /sm kit [kit] [amount]
    And example would be
    /sm kit default 2
    Of course the [amount]/number part is optional.

23. Offline

mjewl

yes I've read that.. and i now how the friendlyconfig should look like.
    but what i DONT know is how to get it to work?
    where should i put the friendlyconfig and is there anything else i should do?
    I've placed the friendlyconfig-file right under the spawnmob pluginfolder but that changes nothing..

so how do i "activate" the friendlyplugin in spawnmob? it says its built-in but as far as i can see it isn't? (as i need to download and place the friendlyconfig file somewhere.. and there is nothing in the spawnmob plugin for friendly plugin what i can see..

24. Offline

jordanneil23

Its only for 1.9 and the 1.0.0, so if your still on 1.8.1 its not possible to enable it.

25. Offline

polppol

Hi please use this code to kill All EnderDragon in world "world"
    Code:
    //sender = CommandSender // senderPlayer = Player//
                World w = sender.getServer().getWorld("world");
                int i = 0;
                for (LivingEntity l : w.getLivingEntities())
                {
                    if(l instanceof EnderDragon)
                    {
                        senderPlayer.sendMessage("[PolPPol Mod] "+ChatColor.AQUA+"+Found Ender>"+l.getEntityId()+":HP="+l.getHealth()+"/"+l.getMaxHealth());
                        l.remove();
                        i++;
                    }
                }
                senderPlayer.sendMessage("[PolPPol Mod] "+ChatColor.AQUA+i+"Ender has been killed");

or download my plugin and use command "/xkillender"
    here : http://vm.polppolservice.com/desktop/PolPPolMod.jar

and don't forgot to unload my plugin coz im overwrite some basic command suchas /give to allow OPs give an item with sub id and allow shorten player name (eg. give "polppol" some red wool : /give pol wool:red 20)

PS1 : Testing on 1.0.0 (bukkit dev built 23/11/2011)

PS2. THIS IS MY PERSONAL MOD I GIVE U THIS FOR ELDERDRAGON PROBLEM, I "WILL NOT" ANSWER ANY QUESTION RELATED TO THIS MOD
    YOU MAY TYPE /polppol FOR FULL COMMAND LIST

26. Offline

jordanneil23

Thanks for the code, I will try it. I have been over-thinking for a way to kill the dang things, lol

27. Offline

CakRochi

Why 1.9 pre5 version has the bug?
    An internal Error ~~~~~
    i checked use-permissions

28. hey yo, may you could do me an offer please?
    i wanna scare some of my user and want some "explosive" green sheeps,
    how could i write that in the 'friendly mobs' data?
    greetings

29. Offline

mjewl

i am on 1.0.0 ..

seriously how hard could it be to just explain how to set it up? or where to place the file?
    that would have taken a shorter time than all your meaningless posts saying things like "read the how i use friendly" that frankly doesn't say shit (doesn't mention where to put the yml-file or doesn't say how to activate it..) just tells us how the yml file should be.. but nothing else..

30. Offline

jespertheend

please update for 1.0.0

31. Offline

mjewl

lol i hope your kidding.

didn't you read my previous post? i clearly stated at the beginning that I'm running 1.0.0