[ADMN/FUN/GEN/TP] jCommands v2.0.2 - Useful commands for a server [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Jozeth, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Offline

J62489

It may be working in vanilla minecraft, but I can't get it to work with the most recent craftbukkit and jcommands versions. Maybe it does need to be added?

2. Offline

jackpg98

So, can you add in /tpa? If you could that would be A+ and I would totally use it over Essentials.

3. Offline

Jozeth

I am currently coding v1.0.4 for jWarp but I will try and add /tpa very soon.

4. Offline

MJB

Is there an easy way to just "delete" the commands /boom and /nuke , since those commands are unnecessary for my small server? I need the "op" permission intact though

Thanks Jozeth for the awesome plugin by the way, works like a charm:)

5. Offline

Jozeth

I will try and add a config, for what commands can be used and cannot, such as:

jCommands:
    Commands:​
    afk: true​
    ban: true​
    ....​
    ....​
    nuke: false​
    ..etc....​
    Edit: https://twitter.com/JozethDev/status/237994652924522496

6. Offline

Jozeth

It's in v1.1.4 now :) http://www.dl.jozethdev.com/jcommands/bukkit/v1-1-4

7. Offline

soysuva

Will this plugin allow regular players to use these commands /tp, /sethome, /home? What about not allowing OP on players?

8. Offline

Jozeth

Yes if you use Permissions.

9. Offline

Jozeth

10. Offline

Pentarctagon

I was using v1.1.3, upgraded to v1.1.4, and suddenly everyone was immune to all damage. Tried v1.1.5, and it gives an error about invalid string "1.1.5a" when starting the server.

11. Offline

Jozeth

I've had multiple reports about the 'godmode' bug and the string (Only support numbers...). I plan to bring out v1.1.5 on Tuesday night.

Do your players have jcommabnds.safeteleport?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  12. Offline

Pentarctagon

Its a small server with a few friends, so everyone has access to everything.

13. Offline

Anjomato

joezth im new to all of these plugins but if u could please help me
    with plugin 1.4 downloading

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

Jozeth

1.4 for Bukkit isn't out...

15. Offline

Anjomato

ur commands are awesome i think

well actually do u have spawn and setspawn

16. Offline

Jozeth

Yes

17. Offline

smellybutt

its the first simple 1 that i like

Jozeth likes this.
  18. Offline

JohnPulse

Hello!
    Does this plugin have any control to prevent players from dying when they do /home or /spawn? From unloaded chunks of course.

I'm using a similar plugin to yours and I'm having major problems with that.

Regards,
    John

19. Offline

Jozeth

Yes v1.1.4+

20. Offline

JohnPulse

Just tested it, perfect!

Multiworld home are in your to-do list? Just asking.

21. Offline

Jozeth

Like a home can be set per world?

22. Offline

JohnPulse

Yep

And a /tpa like command to ask for teleportation to someone. :)

Jozeth likes this.
  23. this plugin has a bug please FIX!!!!!

24. Offline

Jozeth

i cannot fix a bug without knowing what the bug it... Send over your plugin list, server.log (if errors) and how to reproduce the bug.

25. Offline

k4b6

I'm sorry to inform you but even though I have used this since i think 1.2.5 for my server I have come across a problem that can not be fixed by me and well for now I have to take your plugin out of my plugin folder you see I had a bunch of people on my server want us to update to 1.4.2 right when it came out because of this we used the tp cordinates as a way to teleport everywhere using command blocks well your plugin has tpc but tpc works like this "/tpc <x y z>" not like this" /tpc (Player) <x y z>" this hasn't just broken our survival world on the server but our random adventure maps have also take a toll I hope you get this fixed but in the mean time I will not be using your commands

26. Offline

Jozeth

It's not exactly a problem. The command is /tpc <x y z>.

27. Offline

mechanicguybob

Hi Jozeth, I love your commands but have run into one issue. I was using 1.4.2 -R0.2 and have now upgraded to 1.4.4 but both have had one issue with your commands. The /home command isn't working right after a server restart. It works fine when server is up and you /sethome but after a restart when you try to use /home, it says that "your home is not in this world" and tells me to use /sethome... I've looked in the settings and I don't see anything wrong but maybe I messed something up. Have you or anyone else had this issue? Thanks!

28. Offline

Jozeth

When you log back on do you join another world from your sethome world? Check your players.yml

29. Offline

mechanicguybob

It always says "world" I left it default.

30. Offline

Keeper3945

how do u change the default for permissions??