Inactive [ADMN] FTBL - v1.1 - Alerts players of the use of Fire, TNT, Bedrock, and Lava [1.4.5 R.0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by streetskater, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Offline

streetskater

FTBL is a simple plugin, alerting players of the use of the most commonly banned items on any given server, Fire, TNT, Bedrock, and Lava.

TODO
    • Check how many times a player has used one of these blocks, and after a number, decided by the server owner, kick them, or ban them.
    Criticism is appreciated and I may add blocks if you request them in the comments below.

UPDATE NOTES
    • Almost have a new release ready to test, just trying to get the config able to add to itself after a player places a certain block. I would have a new update out, but ive been focusing my time into a new plugin that allows full customization over food and can cancel eating if food bar is full.
    ChangeLog

V1.1
    • Added permissions
      • ftbl.placetnt - Allows said player/group to place tnt without broadcasting.
      • ftbl.placelava - Allows said player/group to place lava without broadcasting.
      • ftbl.placebedrock - Allows said player/group to place bedrock without broadcasting.
      • ftbl.placefire - Allows said player/group to place fire/use flint and steel without broadcasting.
    V1.0
    • Plugin release
    DOWNLOAD

2. Offline

iSpork

Sounds good, will add it to my Tekkit server in the morning :)

Wonderful plugin :) I'll be using this on my Tekkit server from now on as TNT and fire are the main griefing tools there. Going to go deep into the code, add a few lines so the plugin can alert the use of nukes though :/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  3. Offline

streetskater

Ok, may also want to add industrial tnt aswell. I may make a version set up for tekkit to save tekkit servers aswell. also, i have trouble finding good tekkit servers, may i get your ip?

iSpork likes this.
  4. Offline

iSpork

It's sort of private right now, I guess. My brother, me, 2 people from empire.us, my 3 friends who play Minecraft, and that's the cap my hosting service gives me.

5. Offline

streetskater

Ok

6. Offline

streetskater

Anyone have any errors, let me know please.