[ADMN] FirstJoinPlus - Customize all aspects of new players joining for the first time! [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by chaseoes, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Offline

alienix

when I install thys plugin its work good! but when I instal authme plugin, items witch I get, after registration disappear! please help me whot I must do?

2. Offline

chaseoes

3. Offline

Stevensaurus

Is it possible to implement Essentials nicknames into the login messages?

If it is, I'd GREATLY appreciate it if you added it in.

4. Offline

chaseoes

Use the %displayname% tag.

5. Offline

duycrafter

I love this plugin!

6. Offline

Stevensaurus

It doesn't seem to work.

7. Offline

chaseoes

Sorry, it does appear to be broken in the current version. I'll be releasing a new version right after 1.3 is released that fixes this as well as guarantees compatibility with Bukkit's 1.3 builds.

8. Offline

Stevensaurus

Great, looking forward to it!

9. Offline

chaseoes

FirstJoinPlus v1.5 Released!

• Added support for VanishNoPacket's silent joining option.
    • Major code refactoring and cleanup.
    • Added FirstJoinEvent for developers (though useless as the Bukkit API has the ability to check).
    • Added console support for commands not requiring a player.
    • Added permissions to all the commands (they'll still default to OP's though - find the permissions on the plugin's page).
    • Fixed first join spawning not being very exact (you'll now spawn in the middle of the block instead of on the edge).
    • Fixed various other things (commands are now a lot more usable, for example).
    • Built with the latest RB, guarantees compatibility (this is not dead!).
    Please note this will likely be the last update for a while. This plugin is now in it's mature stage and has 0 known bugs, and should be feature complete. Future versions will only be released to add requested features (request them on the BukkitDev page!) or to fix bugs.

This plugin will not need to be updated for future Bukkit/Minecraft versions, and should work for a long time to come. If/when the Bukkit API introduces breaking changes, this will be updated - if you see it hasn't been updated in a while chances are it still works. This plugin will be ported to the official Minecraft API as soon as it's released.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this plugin!

10. Offline

Psychoma

hi,
    awesome plugin ! i just have a question. does it work with multiworld ?
    i mean can in make the first join spawn in another world added on the server?

11. Offline

chaseoes

Yup. :)

Updated the first post a bit! :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  12. Does it work with 1.4.2 ?

13. Offline

chaseoes

Yes.

14. Offline

chaseoes

15. Offline

chaseoes

16. Offline

chaseoes

17. Offline

megaklhs

please guys i want when one playe start play for first time in my server i want to he can have all that things:
    -WOOD_SHOVEL
    -WOOD_AXE
    -WOOD_HOE
    -WOOD SWORD
    -LEATHER CAP
    -LEATHER TUNIC
    -LEATHER TROUSERS
    -LEATHER BOOTS
    -FLOWER 10
    -ROSE 10
    -TORCH 10
    -CHEST 5
    -CRAFTING TABLE 5
    -LADDER 5
    -FURNACE 5
    -FENCE 10
    -PAINTING 5
    -SIGN 10
    -FERN 10
    -OAK SAPLING 5
    -OAK LEAVES 5
    -OAK WOOD PLANKS 10
    -COBBLESTONE 10
    -GLASS 10
    -BLUE WOOL 10
    -BRICKS 10
    -BOOKSHELF 10
    -OAK WOOD STAIRS 5
    -PUMPKIN 5
    -GLOWSTONE 5

HOW CAN I DO THAT AND WHEN HE COME FOR FIRST TIME IN MY SERVER HE CAN HAVE ALL THAT??

18. Offline

chaseoes

Configure the plugin to give them all that.

19. Offline

megaklhs

yeah but how i can do that please can u do that for me??please i go in config file i put the items right but when a player join first time he dont have the items

20. Offline

Dzhalagash

then, I place in the same folder as the config.yml a file called "rules.txt" by using a common windows *.txt file, in wich I insert some text, however nothing happens when I log in the server (even after wiping the whole world folders, obviously, and not being OP, neither).
    I try as OP, same, no books in my inventory, then I try "/firstjoinplus items" and I get both the default items (wooden pickaxe....) and the book...

here I get the book AND the default items, the config files get changed as well with the default items.
    So if I want players to start ONLY with the book I can't...
    Or book && items, or neither.

Furthermore, I'm unable to divide the book in pages, the text gets out of the book below instead of in the next page...

21. Offline

chaseoes

Version 2.0 uploaded!
    • Most code has been improved, optimized, and re-written!
    • Most configuration options have changed - please delete your configuration before updating and allow a new one to generate.
    • Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.2 and up!
    • Added the '/fjp debug' command to test all first-join actions, removed commands that are now covered by this one.
    • Added the '/fjp help' command to list commands.
    • Added ability to configure the notify permission node.
    • Added automatic updating and updated Metrics.
    • Fixed the 'could not save rules.txt' error being printed on every server start.
    • Fixed the firework on first-join being the same every time, will now launch a completely random firework.
    • Fixed the total amount of players variable not updating under certain circumstances.
    • Removed the option to delay certain modules, added option to delay everything.
    • Removed the ability to name items in the first-join kit.
    • Changed some of the variables to have more accurate names.
    • Updated variables - here's what you can currently use: %player_name, %player_display_name, %total_players. If GeoIPTools is found, %player_country and %player_city can be used.
    • Improved the invincibility module, you can now set god mode or disable PVP for a set amount of time.
    • Fixed various other bugs and improved various other things.
    Download it here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/firstjoinplus/files/22-first-join-plus-v2-0/

22. Offline

Terp

I keep trying to write my book. I edit rules.txt, but it's only 1 page and I can't add more.

23. Offline

chaseoes

Version 2.1 uploaded!
    • Compatible with the latest Craftbukkit beta build (1.7.2-R0.2).
    • Added the 'reset-state' configuration option to toggle completely resetting the state of a player when using '/fjp debug' or the 'every-join-is-first-join' option (this will clear their inventory etc. if set to true).
    • Added a '%new_line' variable to start a new line in messages such as the first-join message.
    • Fixed only hearing the sound defined under the "play-sound" option if you are near the first-join location.
    Download it here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/firstjoinplus/files/24-first-join-plus-v2-1/

24. Offline

TheAvonix

After the quick question I asked you in the IRC chat, if possible, having a delay for "every-join-is-first-join:false " have a period of time after logging out and logging back in before it activates. The server I'm a part of runs a multiverse with a central lobby. I want to have every user enter the lobby when they log in. But lets say Steve is on his world, and deep in his mine when he gets a "end.of.stream. packet error" and disconnects. When he reconnects moments later, he would be back in the spawn location, rather than his last location.

I think that the functionality of having a time period being able to be set by the config file would be a powerful and very appreciated feature.
    Thanks!

25. Offline

chaseoes

Version 2.2 uploaded!
    • Compatible with the latest Craftbukkit beta build (1.7.9-R0.2) and above.
    • Added a %player_uuid variable for getting the UUID of the player.
    • Added a %random_player variable and a %random_player_display_name variable for getting the name or display name of a random player.
    • Small changes to some chat messages when using commands.
    • Minor code optimizations and fixes, general cleanup.
    Download it here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/firstjoinplus/files/25-first-join-plus-v2-2/

26. Offline

MCMastery

chaseoes I have a suggestion.
    Can you add a better way of adding items to the config? Like this:
    - BOW 1 power:5 name:Test_Name

I made code to do this a little while back, I can show you it if you want

27. Offline

chaseoes

No, please read the FAQ in the OP or the BukkitDev page. :)

28. Offline

Sader

Thank you so much I love it!

29. Offline

chaseoes

No problem! :)