[ADMN] Creativity - Enable block drops while in creative mode, plus some survival features! [1.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by T145, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Offline

T145

Creativity v0.1
    With this simple plugin, you can enable you and your users to have blocks return drops on their destruction while in creative mode!

Features
    - Enable blocks to return drops on their destruction from a player in creative mode!
    - Enable default users to destroy any block with their fists while in survival and have the blocks return drops!

Changelog
    v0.1 - Initial release

Commands
    /c enable (enables Creativity!)
    /c disable (disables Creativity!)
    // (enables Creativity!)
    /// (disables Creativity!)

Download
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20985653/Creativity.jar

2. Offline

bobbysmithyy

Cool plugin! However there is a conflict with Worldedit because of the // command you might want to change that

3. Offline

T145

I've tested it with WorldEdit and there's no command conflict at all, mainly because you have to include more strings for WorldEdit commands. Also, there's no // or /// WorldEdit plugin command! :p But thanks for the concern!

4. Offline

bobbysmithyy

// = worldedit superpickaxe, I tested earlier...I get an error and a plugin conflict...

5. Offline

T145

Hmmm... that's awkward... I always used the alternate form of superpickaxe! :p But all you have to do to enable the plugin without any conflicts is simply use the /c enable command, and, poof, problem solved!

6. Offline

bobbysmithyy

Okay cool! Nice plugin!

7. Offline

powerpawn

Awesome! Downloading in a sec. Also, Want a vid?

8. can you add a third type of world?
    This world is normal and like worlds without creativity, so admins can have creativ, and normal users not.

And other request:

It would be great, if it was configurable to have a other inventory in ALL worlds

9. T145
    Please update to [1.1-R4]

10. Offline

T145

I'll do that with all of my updates shortly! Work and school have been really busy lately, and I've barely had any time for recreational programming, but I hope to change that shortly.

11. Offline

md_5

But, but, but R7 is out! You know what to do.