Inactive [ADMN/CHAT] AntiAD CraftBukkit [1.3.1-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by 08jne01, May 21, 2012.

1. Offline

08jne01

Main
    This is a plugin is my first public plugin and it allows you to prevent those anyoing advertisers stealing your people from your server. What it does is it waits for an IP in the chat and when someone types an IP it intercepts the message and says to the person [AntiAd] DO NOT ADVERTISE! and gives them their first strike, the player has 3 chances and on the third chance will be punished using a command outputed from the console, this is editable in the config, It also sends a message to everyone with the permissions node: antiad.see: true and tells them who advertised and what the IP was so admins and moderators can take appropriate action.
    There is a Secondary feature that prevents spam, Long excessive words 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' for example and it also blocks people writing in caps.
    Current Version 1.5.6, Recommended for CraftBukkit 1.3.1-R1.0

Important
    * Recommended use Java 7 is not work on Java 6.
    * **Essentials Chat**: Essentials chat works well with AntiAd for the most part with the exception of URL filtering and perhaps some other modes. To allow AntiAd to take over and monitor for IP addresses and URLS... give your default players the following permission. - essentials.chat.url

Permission Nodes:

antiad.see Allows people to see advertisments|
    antiad.bypass.ad Allows people to advertise|
    antiad.bypass.spam Allows people to spam
    antiad.reload Allows you to use the /antiad reload command
    ----
    Features:
    • Blocks spam (Large words, and Caps)
    • Detects Nicknames
    • Config file with lots of configuarble options
    • Implemented permissions
    • Customizable ban and non-ban messages
    • Recognises websites and blocks them
    • 3 Warnings before action
    • Sepparate actions for spam and advertising, fully configurable
    • It also blocks URLs even if typed badly and prevents Spam.

Instructions:
    Description can be found http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/antiad-jne/pages/instructions/

Configuration
    Default config with description can be found http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/antiad-jne/pages/configuration/

To Do:
    *Add a reload in the whitelist.
    If you have any suggestion that you would like me to add into the plugin, just post a comment.

Changelog
    Version 1.5.6 Changes:
    *Removed debug message, I really apologise for that it was a mistake. I hope it hasn't put you off my plugin
    Full history: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/antiad-jne/pages/changelog/

Metrics
    To determine popularity of this plugin, plugin installs are automatically tracked by the Metrics plugin tracking system. If you don't want to help or are paranoid, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true. But seeing more users makes me very happy.
    AntiAd Statistics by Metrics
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

C0nsole

I was going to make this but you beat me to it. Very cool, but you should have the latest RB in the title. (1.2.5 R2.0)

3. Offline

08jne01

thanks for the info

4. Offline

zecheesy

Does it catch .coms or .nets or ports?

5. Offline

08jne01

as i said in the to do list i am planning to do those things it is very difficult to get a method that works because people don't normally type a url properly.

6. Offline

Zaros

7. Offline

kyledag500

It is not banning people properly. It says like no one found by that name if I look in the console! What's up?It says they are temp banned, but it doesn't work

8. Offline

broluigi

I see this at random times 0>

26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO ... 12 more
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor357.invoke(Unknown Source)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at me.jne.AntiAd.Adfinder.onPlayerChat(Adfinder.java:29)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:461)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:569)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:83)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:114)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:34)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:765)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:787)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304)
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.event.EventException
    26.06 22:02:59 [Server] SEVERE Could not pass event PlayerChatEvent to AntiAd

9. Offline

08jne01

What plugin are you using to ban them?
    And does it cause the server to crash?

10. Offline

broluigi

Ban-Command_Type: ban
    BanTime: 5
    Spam_Message: DO NOT SPAM!
    Ad_Message: DO NOT ADVERTISE!

it does not cause the server to crash- I will give you op to test this if it might remove that error- all it does it spam the console and not ban the spammers temporarily

11. Offline

08jne01

Can you post Whole config?

Kyle are you using nick names

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  12. Offline

broluigi

Ban-Command_Type: ban
    BanTime: 5
    Spam_Message: Griefing .
    Ad_Message: spamming .

is the config and royaljelly is my test account to test plugins because everyone asks for bro

13. Offline

md_5

14. Offline

md_5

Approved.